Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

:haha: just make sure your lil girl doesn't stay in there too long! We want to meet her and see pictures!

She's been served her eviction notice, I think she's just choosing to ignore it currently! :haha:

Sorry ladies - I didn't get any notifications of new posts on this one! I finally got round to changing my ticker :haha:

Glad to hear things are going well for you with your studying DG :thumbup:

Rach, this baby girl is certainly keeping you waiting! Hope she comes soon so you can have your home birth.

Claire, I'm so pleased for you and exciting you're TTC again soon! No I read you can't change your username either but worth a shot asking

xx

Isn't she just! I'm not sure I feel that strongly about my hb anymore I'm so bloody uncomfortable I just want her out!

Hi ladies!

Well I got my name changed, so am now known as Flowerbaby ���� They allowed me too change my name because of my circumstances changing and also that I'm a longstanding member! Yaaayyy!

How's things Rachel? How you feeling? Hopefully that little lady is on her way as I'm typing this! Sorry to hear you've had a rough pregnancy, I'm sure it will all be forgotten about quickly and before you know it you'll be TTC No4 �� how are the boys? xx

Glad you still around DG! Am sure your plans will all fall into place as they should xx

MrsP how are the lovely girls? Are you gona be trying for No3? xx

Well my coil comes out on Mon 6th July then who knows from then, we did say we'll use the pull out method until Xmas then go for it but I honestly can't see that happening �� so think I'll get a little ticker going too count me down too TTC again! xxx

Just sorted some new tickers so am seeing if they wirking! Maybe it should say NTNP not TTC, awwww well i suppose we doing a bit of both! Lol xx

Haha nope she's stillll comfy! :dohh: Hospital called me today about a space for induction, I said no thank you. They are calling back Tuesday!

Glad you got a new name sorted, and tickers eek! You are so ttc straight away! :haha: Look forward to following your journey hun. No, no'4 for me..i can't go through this again as much as id like 4 children :)

Morning girls!

Any news yet Rachel? Xxx

Thought id pop on and show you some amazing evaps! Got some OV and PG tests delivered this morning so because ive not POAS for 2 years thought id give it a go, knowing i surely cant be PG coz i still got coil in! Anyways nipped downstairs and came back up too these little beauts! Bloody rubbish shitty tests already before ive even started too TTC :shrug::wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 8
Nope still waiting!, on my 3rd episode of contractions that will probably lead no where again :dohh: will be induced tomorrow.

wow, yes good evap! not a great start when you know you can't be pregnant! :dohh:

Awwww bless ya!! C'mon little lady lets have ya now!! Good luck, fingers crossed third time lucky with contractions!
Its not put much confidence in me, showed mum n she soggests getting a proper test cost there could be a slight chance and would rule it out then so think i will xxx

Hi girls hope you all well!

Got my coil removed today and because my Ive had AF regularly whilst having coil the nurse said my cycles should stay same, so looks like I'm back TTC again! Yippee! We both so excited and happy! Will keep you updated xx

How you feeling Rach? Is Emily behaving well? Xx

Yes Emily is good thanks, she's lovely and chilled so far :)

So how did ov' go. Did you DTD plenty? So excited for you to start testing! :yipee:

:dohh: I have been so busy and just now realized that you had your baby girl by this point, 30. :haha: Congrats. i may need to pop to your journal or find some way to see a picture or two.

Yay for TTC. I've not been actively TTC for years now. Didn't see the point of bothering with it as I have no swimmers to work with anyways. Maybe home insemination will start eventually before end of this year. I don't know. I'm just focused on grad school and going with the flow these days.

Yes there's pictures in my journal and some on fb too :) not overload but a few :haha:

Glad you are in a happier place dg, thats the main thing and if babies follow that will be even better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->