Ladies i'm sooo bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
I'm doing a stocking for OH and i've been putting some chocolate and sweets in.

Buttttt I haven't wrapped them yet. And now i've eaten the yummy goodies.....for the 2nd time. This will be the 2nd time i've now got to replace them :blush:

But i'm suffering from bad cramp :( so thats my excuse! :haha:

I accidentally ate sweets I had bought for hampers last nite. That's the trouble with Xmas shopping in November!

:rofl: I have to put chocolates away so I'm not tempted. I always buy a couple of extra boxes of chocolates for unexpected people and those are hard to resist

See I'm ok buying christmas chocs etc... early, as although I like chocolate and sweets now and then I prefer a packet of crisps. My OH on the other hand smells chocolate from a mile away so I can't buy anything early as he opens them and eats them, it doesnt matter where I hide them he finds them!

One year he opened my tin of roses from under the tree and just kept cellotaping around the edge after he'd took some out each time, I felt well ripped off by cadburys and was ready to complain about my near empty tin until he held his hands up and admitted to eating them. I also cant put chocs on the tree as he just eats them all in the night too when I go to bed, he's terrible! xxx

:haha: Me and mum done that the other day... we ate the sweets she'd bought for my stocking and other peoples haha.

I ate my nan's chocolate brazils... now I need to get her some more...

I thankfully don't have this problem as I'm not a big chocolate fan.

I have eaten everything that was edible :( So i bought more and there gone too :dohh:

This is why I have stopped doing easter :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"