Ladies please can someone help me?? Pain :( :(

Al4321

Reaction score
Hi there I'm nearly 34 weeks pregnant with bicornuate uterus. Had threatened pre term at 28 weeks did not dilate but had regular contractions. Steroids were given contractions were stopped. Everything fine until now. Yesterday I had a serious load of braxton hicks. Very tight so that you could see outline of parts of baby and last night had them and cramps in top of legs. Anyway woke up no tightenings but just got out of bed to have a wee and soon as I sat on toilet I had such a pain in my down below area like inside vagina and sort of pubic hair area. I'm lying back down now and although it's not as bad as when I was standing or in the peeing position. The pain is still there.

Im just lookIng for reassurance that this isn't something bad?? I've never got to this point in pregnancy before so no idea.

I am seeing my midwife this afternoon anyway so will be telling her then.

Thanks.

Oh and to add I also get shooting pain inside vagina when cough or sneezing ??

Im not 100% sure hunni but it sounds like my spd. Especially after I've had bad BH I have terrible shooting pains in my lady bits. Or possible it maybe baby dropping down into that area as this apparently causes pressure and pains.
Hope some one else can be more helpful
Lots of :hug: xxxx

Thanks for replying hun. Now I'm going to sound silly but what exactly is SPD?? I have heard women mention it before but no idea what it is. I do know though that from panicking in so much pain I have given myself a headache!! It just was reall strange I haven had anything like that throughout pregnancy. Can SPD just turn up?? It honestly felt like somebody ripping stuff inside my vagina up to my cervix sorry tmi and a bit like stuff was gonna fall Out :s

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->