Ladies, start a new cycle with me? *UPDATE!! * -page 8- possible BFP!?

I'll be a cycle buddy. I started on the 11th as well. Wednesday I started my first Clomid cycle. Hoping for lots of BFP's this month!

Ugh, this gets more and more confusing everyday. Af ended CD4, I'm CD8 now and cramping? We bd'ed just to be safe. Why can't this be as easy as when I accidentally got knocked up at 20?! Lol

Ugh, this gets more and more confusing everyday. Af ended CD4, I'm CD8 now and cramping? We bd'ed just to be safe. Why can't this be as easy as when I accidentally got knocked up at 20?! Lol

Lol! Of only! My son was a surprise at 21. Not trying not preventing. For number two we have been trying since last August!
Were they bad cramps?

I'll be a cycle buddy. I started on the 11th as well. Wednesday I started my first Clomid cycle. Hoping for lots of BFP's this month!

Welcome!! Lets hope the clomid works for you!
BFP's BFP's!!!
:dust:

Lol! Of only! My son was a surprise at 21. Not trying not preventing. For number two we have been trying since last August!
Were they bad cramps?

They were pretty mild. Just caught me off guard since AF is gone, but I still have a week to O. My temp was only up .01 of a degree this morning, so I'm guessing my body is just messing with me.

Were they bad cramps?

They were pretty mild. Just caught me off guard since AF is gone, but I still have a week to O. My temp was only up .01 of a degree this morning, so I'm guessing my body is just messing with me.

I hate it when our bodies are like, "here, figure this out!" Lol

Ugh, I know! I feel like once you start TTC your body gets all weird and is like hey this is going to happen because it hasn't before.

:wave: Hey

CD 10 here, can I join the torturous wait with you fine ladies?

I'm going to have my first blood tests done this cycle (CD 3 and CD 21) - anyone else have had them done?
If so, I was wondering if it would be ok to take the CD21 in this cycle, and when (hopefully I won't have to because of a BFP) CD3 rolls around I do that one. Or do I HAVE to (like my GP suggested) that I take the blood tests in the same cycle? (that will take sooo looong, though - I'll have to wait two whole cycles to get the results!! and time isn't on my side :wacko:)

I wonder - what exactly is Clomid? Are you all in a really closely monitored fertility program to use it? Docs don't just throw that stuff at you, do they?

:dust: to the lot of us :thumbup: :flower:

Ugh, I know! I feel like once you start TTC your body gets all weird and is like hey this is going to happen because it hasn't before.

Lol! I started taking evening primrose and maca root suplements and so my body will do that whole "something new! I'm going to act weird" but hopefully the acting weird will be more cm and ovulating!

I'm going to have my first blood tests done this cycle (CD 3 and CD 21) - anyone else have had them done?
If so, I was wondering if it would be ok to take the CD21 in this cycle, and when (hopefully I won't have to because of a BFP) CD3 rolls around I do that one. Or do I HAVE to (like my GP suggested) that I take the blood tests in the same cycle? (that will take sooo looong, though - I'll have to wait two whole cycles to get the results!! and time isn't on my side :wacko:)

I wonder - what exactly is Clomid? Are you all in a really closely monitored fertility program to use it? Docs don't just throw that stuff at you, do they?

You are more than welcome to join!! Good luck with those tests! Trying to be patient sucks I know :(
I don't know much about clomid because I have never had to use it. But I know some ladies on here who have and some who are currently using clomid. So they will be able to help :)
:dust:

Lol! I started taking evening primrose and maca root suplements and so my body will do that whole "something new! I'm going to act weird" but hopefully the acting weird will be more cm and ovulating!

I drink shakeology every day and that has maca root in it, and takes care of my vitamins. I was thinking about adding the evening primrose but figured I'd try a bit without it and if nothing by the 5th cycle I'd add it.

Hey Electricat
I have'nt used clomid, so sorry cant be much help there. For the blood work, I got mine on CD 4 not sure I had to get the CD21 too. My doc didnt mention it either. They are testing my blood for ovarian reserve and thyroid. I hope you get a BFP and don't have to get the tests done at all! I think its better to get the tests done in one cycle if you have to, since no two cycles are similar (atleast not in my case or most of the ppl I've read about)

hi ALM31 when getting your thyroid tested make sure they do more the a TSH- you need a free T3 and a freeT4.. there is a great facebook page called thyroid sexy and under the note section it tells you what test are needed for thyroid. There are a lot more then you think! Dont let your Doc tell you all you need is TSH! I went over 15 years sick cause I didnt get the right test.. finally I am getting somewhere now that most of the test have been run on me- still trying to find my optimal does though of meds.. GL!

Thanks qe76! Will ask them today.

Ladies, what do u plan to do different this cycle? I'm thinking of giving the softcups a try...any thoughts? Hows everyone doing, otherwise?

Ladies, what do u plan to do different this cycle? I'm thinking of giving the softcups a try...any thoughts? Hows everyone doing, otherwise?

I wanted to try soft cups too. But only during my fertile window. I don't think I could do it the whole time I am trying the smep method lol
I am using preseed and taking maca root, evening primrose oil and b6. Lets hope this works!
How are things going with you this cycle as far as Bding and things of that nature.
Hubby and I have bd'd twice so far since my AF ended. We are going to try and every other day it until I get a positive opk and then it's on! Lol

Well last cycle we didn't have a plan lol. So this cycle I'm temping, charting and making sure I'm getting the right vitamins, and continuing my normal workouts. If I'm out this cycle then we are adding opks. I'm still trying to figure all this stuff out lol.

Hello Ladies! Sorry I have been quiet.

Wow, sounds like you all have a plan, good luck! I think plans and new things are what keep us going! My plan was to keep moderate exercise, temp and avoid sugar again. But it has all gone out the window, I have not even poas yet! Usually I am an addict!

Reason? Well my OH was rushed to hospital last week. His heart wasn't beating properly, he had a resting heartbeat which was fluctuating wildly, it made him pass out and fit. It was going from 40-230. Scary time, they had to stop his heart and restart it. He is out now but it took them a while to find drugs to stabilise it, and even now he says he is having palpations. The drugs make his heart beat slower and even a short walk made him dizzy. I am too worried to :sex: with him in case his heart can't cope, we are too young to be worrying about that kind of thing! I am probably worrying unnessarily though. Out this month before we started I think :-(

Hello :flower: Good luck with the testing! I would go with doc and have them in the same cycle, I know the wait is horrible but best to get it done properly. I don't know about clomid either I'm afraid, but there are lots of people on it and it has worked for many. It seems to be used in many situations too.

Hello Ladies! Sorry I have been quiet.

Wow, sounds like you all have a plan, good luck! I think plans and new things are what keep us going! My plan was to keep moderate exercise, temp and avoid sugar again. But it has all gone out the window, I have not even poas yet! Usually I am an addict!

Reason? Well my OH was rushed to hospital last week. His heart wasn't beating properly, he had a resting heartbeat which was fluctuating wildly, it made him pass out and fit. It was going from 40-230. Scary time, they had to stop his heart and restart it. He is out now but it took them a while to find drugs to stabilise it, and even now he says he is having palpations. The drugs make his heart beat slower and even a short walk made him dizzy. I am too worried to :sex: with him in case his heart can't cope, we are too young to be worrying about that kind of thing! I am probably worrying unnessarily though. Out this month before we started I think :-(

Oh my! Sorry to hear about the hard time you guys having! I hope he is back to his normal self quickly!! They have no idea why it came on suddenly like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->