Ladies, start a new cycle with me? *UPDATE!! * -page 8- possible BFP!?

AF visited me yesterday as well! So I'm cd2 today & starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow!

As for whoever asked about regulating cycles naturally, I have a vitamin regime that I really have had good luck with. I take vitamins b12 & b6, folic acid, vitamin d, vitamin c & maca root! It was after starting the maca root that I ovulated on my own last cycle for the first time since December!

I'm feeling hopeful for this cycle!

Well I hope the clomid works!
I am also on cycle day 2!
Do you temp and all that?
I like asking people if they temp. It's always good to have a second opinion on your charts. I am always asking about my charts lol

BFP for us this month... I hope!!

Yes ma'am! I temp & do OPKs like a mad woman! LOL.

Yay for both being on CD2!! Well... now CD3, haha.

I will gladly stalk your chart anytime you need a stalker. Bahaha! :D

AF visited me yesterday as well! So I'm cd2 today & starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow!

As for whoever asked about regulating cycles naturally, I have a vitamin regime that I really have had good luck with. I take vitamins b12 & b6, folic acid, vitamin d, vitamin c & maca root! It was after starting the maca root that I ovulated on my own last cycle for the first time since December!

I like asking people if they temp. It's always good to have a second opinion on your charts. I am always asking about my charts lol

Lol! Yay!
Yeah I have about 40ish opks I think lmao! I'm ready :D
When do you ovulate usually? Or are you like me where it's different every time lol
Have you tried the sperm meets egg plan? Or know anyone who has?
Soo many questions :)

Oh and by the way, if that's you in your avatar I LOVE your tattoos! I can't wait to have that many someday :D

CD1 for me :-( Ah well heres to the next cycle. Lets hope we have the super lucky thread!! I do yoga, I find it helps in lots of ways

Lol! Yay!
Yeah I have about 40ish opks I think lmao! I'm ready :D
When do you ovulate usually? Or are you like me where it's different every time lol
Have you tried the sperm meets egg plan? Or know anyone who has?
Soo many questions :)

I think I have about 40 as well! Hahahaha.

I actually don't usually ovulate at all :( An ultrasound a few weeks ago confirmed that I have tons of partially developed follicles in my ovarian reserve that obviously develop, but then they don't release.

When I *do* ovulate, its usually very late in my cycle & with a very short luteal phase.

But I'm now on a progesterone supplement to help with my luteal phase & to help my uterine lining get to optimum health. & I'm starting my first round of Clomid tonight!

What's the sperm meets egg plan? I've never heard of that!!

Oh & yes that's me in my avatar! Thanks!! :D

You're welcome! I have 3 tattoos already and I'm super excited to get my sleeve started this summer!!
Anyway, I'm super sorry to hear that you don't ovulate often. When I ovulate it's usually cycle day 25-27 but my cycles are long like 40 days lol
I hope the clomid helps!
Sperm meets egg plan (smep) is a method lots of women use to try and concieve especially when they have irregular cycles and aren't sure when they ovulate like me. You start Bding on cycle day 8 to release your significant others "old sperm" I guess, to make sure the good sperm starts to regenerate in ten days just in time for your O day. You don't have to do that step but its part of te plan. Second step is to BD every other day starting on cycle day ten (if you usually O around CD14) if you don't ovulate until later then start your BDing every other day on the 12 or 13 (even later if you don't ovulate till way late)
So you bd and bd and bd every other day all while doing your opks. As soon as you get that positive opk Bd that night and everyday for the next 2 days (3 bd's total in a row) then you skip a day and bd one last time.
Now that one last time makes no sense to me especially of you confirmed your O with bbt. So bd like 2 days later won't do anything. But covering all your bases never hurt lol
You can read up about it. It's everywhere, just type in sperm meets egg plan into google. That way you can read all the explanations about everything and it will be explained better haha
I really hope this SMEP works!

You're welcome! I have 3 tattoos already and I'm super excited to get my sleeve started this summer!!
Anyway, I'm super sorry to hear that you don't ovulate often. When I ovulate it's usually cycle day 25-27 but my cycles are long like 40 days lol
I hope the clomid helps!
Sperm meets egg plan (smep) is a method lots of women use to try and concieve especially when they have irregular cycles and aren't sure when they ovulate like me. You start Bding on cycle day 8 to release your significant others "old sperm" I guess, to make sure the good sperm starts to regenerate in ten days just in time for your O day. You don't have to do that step but its part of te plan. Second step is to BD every other day starting on cycle day ten (if you usually O around CD14) if you don't ovulate until later then start your BDing every other day on the 12 or 13 (even later if you don't ovulate till way late)
So you bd and bd and bd every other day all while doing your opks. As soon as you get that positive opk Bd that night and everyday for the next 2 days (3 bd's total in a row) then you skip a day and bd one last time.
Now that one last time makes no sense to me especially of you confirmed your O with bbt. So bd like 2 days later won't do anything. But covering all your bases never hurt lol
You can read up about it. It's everywhere, just type in sperm meets egg plan into google. That way you can read all the explanations about everything and it will be explained better haha

I have never heard of the SMEP.. totally makes sense (expect that last time like you said) though!! AF is nearly gone, and I started temping on CD1, so I am going to wait until about CD8 or so to start BDing every other day until temp says I O. Which I guess is pretty similar. I am trying to get scientific this time, we BD'd 9 times last month, but sadly because my cycle decided to be 30 days this month, only 2 counted. This month if it follows the same lenght, FF says I O CD16, so I'll probably actually start BDing CD10, 12, 13,15,16,17. Wow, I feel totally insane right now, lol! :shrug:

I hope the clomid helps!

I have never heard of the SMEP.. totally makes sense (expect that last time like you said) though!! AF is nearly gone, and I started temping on CD1, so I am going to wait until about CD8 or so to start BDing every other day until temp says I O. Which I guess is pretty similar. I am trying to get scientific this time, we BD'd 9 times last month, but sadly because my cycle decided to be 30 days this month, only 2 counted. This month if it follows the same lenght, FF says I O CD16, so I'll probably actually start BDing CD10, 12, 13,15,16,17. Wow, I feel totally insane right now, lol! :shrug:

You are so not insane!!
Lol it's okay I feel that way too. But we only seem crazy to couples who get pregnant from what seems like a hug and a kiss!!! Hahahaha!
I'm really hoping all of us get out bfp this month :)
My period is about to end in the next few days. My hubby is out of town until Friday night. So we will start Bding every other day on Saturday. I'm going crazy I want to start now haha.

CD1 for me :-( Ah well heres to the next cycle. Lets hope we have the super lucky thread!! I do yoga, I find it helps in lots of ways

Welcome to the thread. I'm sorry Aunt Flo decided to visit you :(
Yoga is a wonderful thing I need to get on that. I used to do yoga 3 times a week an then the place I went to closed. And I never picked it up again. :(
Good luck this cycle!

How is everyone doing? I'm still waiting for hubby to get back on Friday so we can start this thing! Lol

How is everyone doing? I'm still waiting for hubby to get back on Friday so we can start this thing! Lol

Just waiting to O! lol

Waiting to I drives me nuts! Lol I won't o for a while yet :/
Keep baby dancing!

Yeah I still have a bit to wait as well, FF says CD16, assuming I'm on a 30 day cycle. Assuming being the key word. So starting tmw we'll start BDing again and keep an eye on my temp.

Just waiting to O! lol

Keep baby dancing!

Yeah I still have a bit to wait as well, FF says CD16, assuming I'm on a 30 day cycle. Assuming being the key word. So starting tmw we'll start BDing again and keep an eye on my temp.

Sounds like a good plan! I start Bding tomorrow woop woop! I have no idea how long my cycle is or when I might o.
I hope things go well!

Just waiting to O! lol

Keep baby dancing!

Waiting too, waiting for af to finish and waiting for O, which also will be a while. This ttc business involves way too much waiting!

The waiting!!!! It is terrible! Grrrr

Hello ladies,

Hows everyone doing? I'm waiting to O too! I didnt know of SMEP method...I just set in few reminders on FF :dohh:

So I finally saw a nurse practitioner yesterday and felt pretty good about what I've read online so far, I was actually able to understand her better. I told her about my irregular cycles and issue with sore breasts and bloating. She thinks the cycles are pretty regular except for few exceptions and also told me its a good sign that I have sore breasts which actually means I'm ovulating. I have sore breasts with few cycles that I remember. She is getting my blood tested to check the ovarian reserve, lets hope everything is good!

She also asked me to use OPKs from CD10 to CD20. So 5 more days to go!!

Hello ladies,

Hows everyone doing? I'm waiting to O too! I didnt know of SMEP method...I just set in few reminders on FF :dohh:

So I finally saw a nurse practitioner yesterday and felt pretty good about what I've read online so far, I was actually able to understand her better. I told her about my irregular cycles and issue with sore breasts and bloating. She thinks the cycles are pretty regular except for few exceptions and also told me its a good sign that I have sore breasts which actually means I'm ovulating. I have sore breasts with few cycles that I remember. She is getting my blood tested to check the ovarian reserve, lets hope everything is good!

She also asked me to use OPKs from CD10 to CD20. So 5 more days to go!!

Lets hope your blood work comes back with good news! I hope everything is good!
I'm only on cycle day 7 so I have a few days to wait to start my opks aswell.
Please keep us updated :)

Today is CD7 for me! Finishing up my first round of Clomid tonight. Then I'll be waiting to see if I O! Fingers crossed!

Today is CD7 for me! Finishing up my first round of Clomid tonight. Then I'll be waiting to see if I O! Fingers crossed!

I really really really hope you O!!
And then I hope you catch the egg!!!
Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back