Ladies who will be ovulating around June 28th.....

@Shedevil18 ..... May be u already know about it but I just wanted to tell that there are some medications that u should not take around ovulation as they dry up the fertile mucus and thus making it difficult for little swimmers to swim through. I recently came to know about it. Like I take Claritin daily for my allergies and it is one of such medications. So I stopped taking it for now.

No, I did not know this. Thanks for the info... gonna go look around and see what i can find!

Hi ladies!:hi
I should be Oing then as well. This will be our 5th cycle ttc #1. I am 35, oh 44. Currently on bcomp,omega, prenatals, vit D, Coq10, and using preseed and conceive plus lube. We were planning on eod bding for 2 weeks , but oh has gout so actually missed last night. Will try for today, friday, saturday, and monday :)
happy bdding!

@Shedevil18 ..... May be u already know about it but I just wanted to tell that there are some medications that u should not take around ovulation as they dry up the fertile mucus and thus making it difficult for little swimmers to swim through. I recently came to know about it. Like I take Claritin daily for my allergies and it is one of such medications. So I stopped taking it for now.

No, I did not know this. Thanks for the info... gonna go look around and see what i can find!

Please talk to ur doc about it...don't just rely on internet information.....bcoz tht info cannot be narrowed down to one person as everyone has a different body....

Hi,

This is my cycle # 2 with ttc and I will be ovulating around June 28th. I had a clock like cycle of 30 days but last month when I started ttc I got a delayed af at 35 days. May be due to stress of ttc. I would like to know who all be ovulating around the same time and when are you planning to BD and for how many days. We can plan this journey together and share our emotions. GL to all.

Ttc#1 .... I will be ovulating on 27th.... BD ing from 21st every other day. ... but still my temp goes down and sticky, gummy mucus. .:cry:.. Waiting for O.. .

Hi,

This is my cycle # 2 with ttc and I will be ovulating around June 28th. I had a clock like cycle of 30 days but last month when I started ttc I got a delayed af at 35 days. May be due to stress of ttc. I would like to know who all be ovulating around the same time and when are you planning to BD and for how many days. We can plan this journey together and share our emotions. GL to all.

Ttc#1 .... I will be ovulating on 27th.... BD ing from 21st every other day. ... but still my temp goes down and sticky, gummy mucus. .:cry:.. Waiting for O.. .

Hi Bun51,

How do you differentiate between CM n semen. I m also BDing at night but get confused between the two. As they say tht semen is not stretchy but what I see in the morning is stretchy. I m really confused between the two...

My temp goes down before I ovulate. Its staying high right now so we'll see. I'm hoping it will happen soon though. OH wants to try BD daily soon!

Please talk to ur doc about it...don't just rely on internet information.....bcoz tht info cannot be narrowed down to one person as everyone has a different body....

I actually have an apt with my doctor on July 3rd so I will be talking to her. I also have an apt with my OB on July 9th so hopefully can get some more insight as to what is going on with my body

hi ladies :wave:

can I join you? I on cd15 of our first cycle ttc #2 and my cycles have been irregular since coming off BC. Right now FF is giving me a predicted O date of either 27-29.

we have been BD'ing every other night since cd9 and I am still getting negative OPK's (although I have been testing morning and night. today I will try the afternoon). once I get a positive then we will do 2 days in a row.

using OPK's, preseed (more of as a friendly lube that is needed thanks to a 4th degree tear with my first), and softcups just to keep things less messy!

My Big O should also be on the 28th! Holding thumbs for everyone! Going to be a busy weekend! he he

Hi,

Hi Bun51,

How do you differentiate between CM n semen. I m also BDing at night but get confused between the two. As they say tht semen is not stretchy but what I see in the morning is stretchy. I m really confused between the two...

Try getting a blob on your finger and putting it in a cup of water... If it dissolves it's semen if it balls up then it's CM.... :)

hi ladies :wave:

can I join you? I on cd15 of our first cycle ttc #2 and my cycles have been irregular since coming off BC. Right now FF is giving me a predicted O date of either 27-29.

we have been BD'ing every other night since cd9 and I am still getting negative OPK's (although I have been testing morning and night. today I will try the afternoon). once I get a positive then we will do 2 days in a row.

using OPK's, preseed (more of as a friendly lube that is needed thanks to a 4th degree tear with my first), and softcups just to keep things less messy!

U r most welcome to join....this is a support group for ttc and thereafter....I really hope all of us get a BFP this cycle and a happy journey....oh shud not jinx it by talking too much abt it.

Try getting a blob on your finger and putting it in a cup of water... If it dissolves it's semen if it balls up then it's CM.... :)
Thanks, I will try dissolving it in water this time....

Lol I can just imagine my husbands face walking in on me putting my cm in a cup of water! I can't differentiate them either...either ewcm, semen, or I was thinking maybe the preseed mixed with my cm is giving it the egg white texture? I am seriously going to try the water thing though.

TMI when not TTC I get globs and globs of ewcm....now it's barely there. Ugh our bodies will always be a mystery

Lol I can just imagine my husbands face walking in on me putting my cm in a cup of water! I can't differentiate them either...either ewcm, semen, or I was thinking maybe the preseed mixed with my cm is giving it the egg white texture? I am seriously going to try the water thing though.

TMI when not TTC I get globs and globs of ewcm....now it's barely there. Ugh our bodies will always be a mystery

Yeah very true.....before we started ttc I would know when I am ovulating as in getting ewcm and some cramping etc so I was pretty confident about it but ever since we started ttc my cycles changed and even the ovulation time is confusing...

I noticed a ton of EWCM after using preseed too! At first I was all excited thinking it was actually EWCM, but then I realized it was probably the preseed... But I always noticed it like 2 days after I used it.... Who knows what it is... LOL!

haha I never noticed EWCM before... now I notice a little...

Any of you ladies experts with opks? I've never used them before. I think I'm due to ov on sunday (29th), I'm starting to see lines, how many days until it's positive normally?

haha I never noticed EWCM before... now I notice a little...

Any of you ladies experts with opks? I've never used them before. I think I'm due to ov on sunday (29th), I'm starting to see lines, how many days until it's positive normally?

Hey,

Which one r u using. The one I have used says it's not about seeing the lines. Rather the intensity of the two lines shud be same. As the hormone it is looking for will always be present in some amount. So it will always show a line be it a faded one.

Hi all,

How many of you have started getting ewcm. Sadly I cannot see any as of now. It's still thick n sticky for me...

I'm in the same boat with confusing cm and semen/preseed. Since this is my first cycle off the pill I have no clue what my body will do; I'm not using opks or temping. Soo my plan was to look out for ewcm, but also to BD as much as possible. Now I realize with the Bd'ing I can't tell if I have ewcm or not! :dohh:

I had my annual gyno appt yesterday and told my dr. that we are ttc. She advised me to BD every other day because the sperm won't have enough time to regenerate and DH would be "shooting blanks" if we did it every day. I've always heard that was only true if there were sperm count issues, otherwise the more the better. Since this is our 1st time ttc obviously DH has never had any kind of testing, so I know anythings possible, but we have no reason to suspect any issues. Sooo now I don't know what to think. We have weird schedules and my plan was to try to BD every day that we see each other which will sometimes be multiple days in a row (like today, tomorrow, & Sunday) but I won't see him Monday so we'll pick back up Tuesday night & hopefully Wednesday just in case haha. Hopefully he won't be "shooting blanks" as she said, but if we did every other day we would actually end up skipping 2 days sometimes and I have no clue when (or if) I'll O. :shrug: Only good thing that came from the appt is that she gave me a bunch of samples of preseed! :happydance:

we're doing every other day right now. although good sperm can live up to 5-7 days, so anything is possible! meaning you could bd on Monday and not O until Saturday and still possibly get pregnant. I wouldn't worry about missing a few days in between but try every other day if possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->