Ladies who will be ovulating around June 28th.....

Idk... I didn't do opks to try not to obsess (yeah right!) and to save $. I'm regretting that. I guess O would make sense but I didn't think it was this intense. My back even hurts like it does with AF. But everything is pretty much on one side :shrug:

It probably is O. And the one side is prolly the one which O with. And u r right abt obsession when u buy OPKs, it happens with me as well. I know the biggest truth is taking pregnancy test after a missed period but still we keep looking fr symptoms.... And we notice every minuscule symptom as a big thing....just BDing it could be ur month...

Idk... I didn't do opks to try not to obsess (yeah right!) and to save $. I'm regretting that. I guess O would make sense but I didn't think it was this intense. My back even hurts like it does with AF. But everything is pretty much on one side :shrug:

It probably is O. And the one side is prolly the one which O with. And u r right abt obsession when u buy OPKs, it happens with me as well. I know the biggest truth is taking pregnancy test after a missed period but still we keep looking fr symptoms.... And we notice every minuscule symptom as a big thing....just BDing it could be ur month...

Even if u had bought an Opk and it was positive u would have BDed so just do that.....

Hehe I was thinking about buying okp for next cycle. FX that we won't need them and everyone gets a BFP this month.

I agree I had pains when I ovulated prior to having Erika, nothing this time but my temps gone in the same way so I guess I have.

yeah I totally understand the obsessing with opks now! I have never had them before, used them this month and yikes!! I will use the ones I have left but not sure that I will buy them again.

AFM well since we are technically NTNP this month... I won't get too upset that we didn't dtd enough hahaha only once on cd6, I ov cd9... I know I know.. technically possible LOL but I'm 38 and he's 38 and I doubt his sperm lasts that long hahaha. Onto next month. Today I am cd 12, so technically 3 dpo. Although if i did get a bfp it would be quite the test for the Shettles method hahaha

My body was a mess on bcp and last month was my first month off of bcp, so I'm hoping next one will be more "normal"... but looks like a 23 day cycle right on track... :)

Hopefully I am all alone next month looking for a new group of ladies and you are all preggo!!

Kim

*Pretty sure I did O yesterday (cd15) which is pretty good for being on the pill for over 8 years I think. No way to know for sure tho without opks or temping of course. Sooo we BD'd the night of cd13 (sun), the sore nips started cd14 (mon) and cervix was wet soft high and open also had bad diahrrea (tmi!), but sadly couldn't BD that day. Woke up with the killer cramps yesterday cd15 cervix was still pretty high and soft, nips very sore, think I had ewcm and at about 2pm I felt this bubble/pop feeling and my cramps eased up a few minutes later (weird). We weren't able to BD until about 1am last night tho soo I hope that wasn't too late. Hopefully we'll BD again tonight just in case. I hope we didn't miss it!

Since we've more or less all ovulated now, any ideas when we'll be testing?

Well I'm not gonna lie, even though I don't even know if I O'd or not I'm on cd25 and I no longer have fertile cm so I tested today. I really thought I saw a hint of a line and then realized I'm imagining things and probably never even O'd!

image.jpg

I'm going to try to hold out on testing until the 13th.. 12 dpo if I guessed right. I don't have any cheapies, just a FRER so I'm trying not to waste it. I want to at 11dpo but DH wants to be there so he wants me to wait. I've had pretty bad cramps though and I swear AF is coming even though its only cd20 technically since its past midnight here.

This waiting game is very very unbearable. The pms and early pregnancy symptoms are similar enough to keep us under stress. Till now I have told myself that I won't be testing unless I miss my periods. This tww period raises our hopes n then that drop of blood on the toilet paper silently destroys everything. But we can always share our symptoms and support each other.

Well I'm not gonna lie, even though I don't even know if I O'd or not I'm on cd25 and I no longer have fertile cm so I tested today. I really thought I saw a hint of a line and then realized I'm imagining things and probably never even O'd!

View attachment 781677

I m not sure if it's an evap. But I can see the line too. GL to all of us.

I O'd on CD 14 (July 3rd) Confirmed with opk :)
Testing day AF is due (July 17th)

Artich, well said. So true though. Although all my usual pms symptoms have gone out the window since having DD. My chart is whacked up, no idea why so based on that alone I'm already out. I've never seen such a screwed up chart before. Testing on my dad's birthday (8th) with so IC, then hold out until my period due date the 15th, so testing 16th.

All the talk about testing I had such a vivid bfp dream. It was so real! Woke up and poas. Still have line eye but not surprisingly bfn.image.jpg

Ok so....I got a positive opk this morning. Cd25. I guess the cheap opks work..it's my body that's not working right. Ugh all that bd'ing from cd9 out the window lol. Gues we will be doing it the next 3 nights

I still haven't Od yet.... CD23 for me... Looks like me and you are about the same Bella! My opk was almost positive this morning, but I have run out of them now... I don't think I'm gonna buy anymore this cycle and I'll just BD and wait for my temp rise... Long cycles are the worst! Lol

Ok so....I got a positive opk this morning. Cd25. I guess the cheap opks work..it's my body that's not working right. Ugh all that bd'ing from cd9 out the window lol. Gues we will be doing it the next 3 nights

Hey I have heard tht even OPKs are positive when u r preggo. The hormone tht OPKs detect is structurally similar to HCG.

Artich, well said. So true though. Although all my usual pms symptoms have gone out the window since having DD. My chart is whacked up, no idea why so based on that alone I'm already out. I've never seen such a screwed up chart before. Testing on my dad's birthday (8th) with so IC, then hold out until my period due date the 15th, so testing 16th.

I think the wise thing is to keep some patience. Although easier said thn done. But that's the only solution. Having said tht, I am feeling all the symptoms right now. I guess we mentally get preggo during this tww period lol.

Hey I have heard tht even OPKs are positive when u r preggo. The hormone tht OPKs detect is structurally similar to HCG.

I've heard this too! But the stuff I read said that you would get a positive hpt before the opk would be positive? Everyone is different though! :)

I've heard this too! But the stuff I read said that you would get a positive hpt before the opk would be positive? Everyone is different though! :)

I haven't gotten a positive opk yet this cycle so I doubt I O'd before this. I wish that was the case but now I'm starting at the beginning again.

Hi ladies,

Anyone up with symptoms or testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"