Ladies who will be ovulating around June 28th.....

Looks like I'll ovulate tomorrow. My temp just dropped so BD today, tomorrow and monday. On the last cycle I got pregnant I did before and after I ovulated. So maybe not tomorrow. This TTC business is so confusing.

mkyerby16: if he has healthy sperm daily is fine, but if his are lazy, low quality etc then every other day is better. I've read it all from every 12 hours to every 3 days. So I guess there is no right from wrong :/

haha I never noticed EWCM before... now I notice a little...

Any of you ladies experts with opks? I've never used them before. I think I'm due to ov on sunday (29th), I'm starting to see lines, how many days until it's positive normally?

For me, I start seeing a hit of a line about 8-15 days before I get a positive. Ugh! Then they slowly fade out after my positive.... But it's different for everyone. :) I use the answer brand...

Cd18 and still negative opks. Starting to get discouraged. No more ewcm, just wet which I know is still fertile but grrr so annoyed. I'm hoping these cheap tests are working! Still bd'ing every other night for now.

Bella, sometimes you get a random non ovulate cycle for no reason for whatsoever. They cycles return next month.

The only thing I hate about FF is that it won't tell you if you've ovulated until your 3dpo. So we'll see what happens.

Hi ladies..
Mind if I jump in? I THINK I ovulated yesterday. Or today..
Positive opks yesterday afternoon. Took one at 11 pm too and it wasnt positive(but was very watery pee). This morning I took a test too(I know, yours not supposed to use first morning urine).. darker than last night.but still not.positive.

Hoping this is my month...

Hi Ladies,

Do any of you is experiencing constipation and/or toothache as a side effect of much awaited highly regarded ovulation lol.....as now starts our 2ww. Sticky baby dust to all of us. Any of your symptoms which you don't normally experience can be shared. We all need each other's support now. GL to everyone.

Now that you mention it I have been a little constipated. I'm on cd14 now. But with this being my 1st cycle off the pill I have no idea what to expect. Don't even get me started on teeth. Ugggh. I don't know what's going on with my teeth (I swear I brush them regularly! ) but I had several cavities. Dentist filled the ones on the right 1st. 4 days later I went back to get the two cavities on the left filled and told her I was having trouble with one she did on the right (pain when eating/biting down/flossing). She looked at it and adjusted my bite. Now it's even worse. I can't eat anything on that side. Going to call when they open after I leave work and see but I'm so scared she messed something up and I'll need a root canal or something. It didn't even hurt before she filled it! Grr. Hate doing this while ttc, but they know and don't seem concerned.

Any of you ladies experts with opks? I've never used them before. I think I'm due to ov on sunday (29th), I'm starting to see lines, how many days until it's positive normally?

For me, I start seeing a hit of a line about 8-15 days before I get a positive. Ugh! Then they slowly fade out after my positive.... But it's different for everyone. :) I use the answer brand...

Yikes that would drive me crazy! I've never used opks before. I think my positive will be today! :) so when do I bd? I'm so confused haha I had a good line (still negative) yesterday morning then tested again last night and it was almost the same as the control line, this morning, it's same as yesterday evening... so going to try and bd tonight... my 2 yr old is sick though so that may make it tough... :(

constipation check! hahaha I wouldn't worry about the dental work while ttc, I had some fillings done while 8 months pregnant, I couldn't wait, I was petrified because one of my old mercury fillings had fallen out!! dentist said no issues at all!!

AFM I have a short cycle, 21 - 25 days, I have never tracked ovulation or my cycle before.. but I just came off the pill and my body was totally out of whack on the pill, so who knows... but I finished AF and then I've been having CM with dark brown blood in it...any thoughts? My 2 DS where conceived 3 months and 2 months off of bcp so I know I return to normal fairly quickly... but not sure about this...

Hope everyone is having all of the bd they need :) me.. not so much :( but I'm technically not supposed to be TTC until September...

Have a good day and hope to see lots of bfps in about 14 days!!

Kim

so mad! I meant to bring my opk's to work with me today so I can test and I forgot them!!

Yikes that would drive me crazy! I've never used opks before. I think my positive will be today! :) so when do I bd? I'm so confused haha I had a good line (still negative) yesterday morning then tested again last night and it was almost the same as the control line, this morning, it's same as yesterday evening... so going to try and bd tonight... my 2 yr old is sick though so that may make it tough... :(

constipation check! hahaha I wouldn't worry about the dental work while ttc, I had some fillings done while 8 months pregnant, I couldn't wait, I was petrified because one of my old mercury fillings had fallen out!! dentist said no issues at all!!

AFM I have a short cycle, 21 - 25 days, I have never tracked ovulation or my cycle before.. but I just came off the pill and my body was totally out of whack on the pill, so who knows... but I finished AF and then I've been having CM with dark brown blood in it...any thoughts? My 2 DS where conceived 3 months and 2 months off of bcp so I know I return to normal fairly quickly... but not sure about this...

Hope everyone is having all of the bd they need :) me.. not so much :( but I'm technically not supposed to be TTC until September...

Have a good day and hope to see lots of bfps in about 14 days!!

Kim

I usually start to BD days before my positive OPK.... Then for a couple days after just to make sure.... Lol!

Ugh!!!! I hate dental work!!!!!

So funny you bring up teeth. I woke up with a pain. Am going to dentist tomorrow. In sure I need a filling repaired.
I THInK I ovulated yesterday.. I had positive on saturday afternoon. Negatives sunday. Tho I took 2 today and they are way darker than yesterday(tho I dont think positive). Weird. Maybe because yesterday I drank a TON of water.
Confusing. Especially because last month I had positive opks for days.
Im going with saturday or yesterday. Bd on both days. This 2 week wait will be tough since this cycle would be PERFECT timing for due date. Of course its not going to work out just because of that though, huh.
Well ive gotten positive pregnancy tests on 10 dpo with all 4 of my pregnancies(2 were.miscarriages). So ill probably test around then which would be around July 9. .
Who is gonna wait til af is due?
I dont think I can...

Ok soo since I was on the pill for 8 years and this is my first cycle off of it I have no clue what to expect, but I think I might be ovulating. Today is CD 14 so I don't want to get too excited since I know it's not likely I would be that textbook so soon. Anyone ever experience sore nipples? I've had sore breasts before, but not sore nipples but today they're killin me. I've also had some cramps on my right side. The constipation is now diarrhea. Don't know if any of that means anything or not. unfortunately I won't be able to BD until late tomorrow. We did BD last night though.

Ok soo since I was on the pill for 8 years and this is my first cycle off of it I have no clue what to expect, but I think I might be ovulating. Today is CD 14 so I don't want to get too excited since I know it's not likely I would be that textbook so soon. Anyone ever experience sore nipples? I've had sore breasts before, but not sore nipples but today they're killin me. I've also had some cramps on my right side. The constipation is now diarrhea. Don't know if any of that means anything or not. unfortunately I won't be able to BD until late tomorrow. We did BD last night though.

mkyerby it sounds like your body is right on track! With my first DS I had been on bcp for 10 years, got pregnant my 3rd month of trying... the only reason it took me that long, was I didn't know/remember that I had a 21 - 23 day cycle and that I was ovulating earlier than normal, after being on bcp before my 2nd DS for 2 years, I was pregnant my 2nd cycle! so it's very likely that your body could return to normal, especially with the signs that you're having! good luck!!!

Just a quick question... need some clarification on ewcm.....my ewcm is yellowish on toilet paper and clear egg white type when stretched between the fingers....is it actual ewcm or not????

Bellaxgee, your daughter is adorable!!!!! Love seeing that picture when you post!!!! :)

Okay so this morning I woke up with horrible AF-like cramps on my left side. They even go down to my lady bits and the top of my thigh it seems like. I had to go to the dentist to get that tooth re-filled and the cramps were worse than anything they were doing to my mouth. I want to take Advil but I know not its not good for TTC, might have to take Tylenol if it keeps up. No clue what this is. Only CD 15. My nips are still very sore too.

aw thank you! She gets away with murder because of that cute face lol

have u O'd yet? sounds like it could be ovulation pains maybe?

Idk... I didn't do opks to try not to obsess (yeah right!) and to save $. I'm regretting that. I guess O would make sense but I didn't think it was this intense. My back even hurts like it does with AF. But everything is pretty much on one side :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->