Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

I'm another December TTCer.

Good luck to everyone.

I read that 'every other day' BD was the best, so have I been doing it wrong by going at it like a rabbit?

Welcome to the club:hugs:, little fish, when will you have ovulation? I am on the 14th

Nothing much for me. I feel a lot better than I felt yesterday. Took my last FR this morn, thought I saw a bit of a shadow but nothing much.... Calling it neg. Temp is still high, cm is still lotion like, Cervix seems to be a bit softer and higher. bah

Well here is the pic if anyone wants to see it.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/FR%2015dpo.jpg

WEll, I am so sorry, but I can not see anything:nope:

Hello ladies!!! This is my very 1st cycle ttc so if i get my BFP i will definitely consider myself blessed. AF is due in exactly 2 weeks 1 day (praying she doesn't show up). Not quite sure when im gonna test yet. I usually like to give it atleast a week if i dont get too anxious !!!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!

Welcome, Needabun,:flower:
When was your ovulation?

Hey:flower:,

Thank you for your feedback.

Personally I found fertility friend so comfy to use and I love it, I play with it all the time recording my food cravings, my symptoms, periods and ovulation, opk results, I really love.

So are you going to use OPK this month? IF yes, which one do you prefer, how many days is your cycle?

Mine is 30 days and I do expect my ovulation to be here between 12/10 and 12/14, we will see, I do not know for this since different opks give me different results and days of my ovulation. To back up myself this month I decided to chart:plane:.[/QUOTE]

I haven't used any before. I'm going to get the easy@home opk and pregnancy kit. I'm curious to know what you have used and liked best. As for my cycle it used to about 35/40 but lately it's been 45. When I exercise it's closer to a normal 30 days so I'm definitely going to start working out.

Hey:flower:,

Thank you for your feedback.

Personally I found fertility friend so comfy to use and I love it, I play with it all the time recording my food cravings, my symptoms, periods and ovulation, opk results, I really love.

So are you going to use OPK this month? IF yes, which one do you prefer, how many days is your cycle?

Mine is 30 days and I do expect my ovulation to be here between 12/10 and 12/14, we will see, I do not know for this since different opks give me different results and days of my ovulation. To back up myself this month I decided to chart:plane:.

I haven't used any before. I'm going to get the easy@home opk and pregnancy kit. I'm curious to know what you have used and liked best. As for my cycle it used to about 35/40 but lately it's been 45. When I exercise it's closer to a normal 30 days so I'm definitely going to start working out.[/QUOTE]

I used this:
https://www.cvs.com/shop/sexual-hea...vulation-predictor-prodid-461007?skuId=461007
It is the same as
Wondfo ovulation and pregnancy tests
also I used clear blue and first response
Clear Blue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test
First Response ovulation tests

so among these three kits, i really loved the first one, which is on the link

Galyna- Today actually marks the last day of my fertile window, but we've been having sex atleast once a day since AF ended, we've only skipped 1 day since then. Just getting in the practice of things and having fun at the same time.

How long have you been ttc??

Ive never used any kind of opk or pregnancy kit. Think i may invest in one after i test.

Galyna- Today actually marks the last day of my fertile window, but we've been having sex atleast once a day since AF ended, we've only skipped 1 day since then. Just getting in the practice of things and having fun at the same time.

Needabun :), hello.

I only did it once, actually once in my whole entire life last November ( i mean TTC) and got :bfn:
My DH does not want to TTC in December :cry: because he does not want child to be a virgo, lol....so I will have to wait to start in January, meanwhile I want to get to know my body better: I will be charting, doing OPKs and observing my CM along with cervix position.

What about you? How old are you? do you have any kids?:flower:

I'm hoping for a Christmas bfp. I'm on CD 6 and if my cycle goes as normal AF due is December 30th. But this is my first cycle after a CP so I'm not sure whether my cycle will be normal this month. I'm also taking Soy Isoflavones for the first time this month which will hopefully shorten my cycle a little. Good luck for this month everyone

I'm hoping for a Christmas bfp. I'm on CD 6 and if my cycle goes as normal AF due is December 30th. But this is my first cycle after a CP so I'm not sure whether my cycle will be normal this month. I'm also taking Soy Isoflavones for the first time this month which will hopefully shorten my cycle a little. Good luck for this month everyone

Welcome dear, Littlefishygg!

I am CD5 so we are not that much apart, however in this month I will not be in TWW group as we want to TTC in December, but I can be your cheer leader, lol.

Nice picture on you avatar. Hope you will get a BFP, and btw, you live in a pretty city, I love England.

Thank you very much,

Galyna.:hugs:

I only did it once, actually once in my whole entire life last November ( i mean TTC) and got :bfn:
My DH does not want to TTC in December :cry: because he does not want child to be a virgo, lol....so I will have to wait to start in January, meanwhile I want to get to know my body better: I will be charting, doing OPKs and observing my CM along with cervix position.

Hello hello :hi:

I am 22 years old and married. I am childless :cry:, but DH and I just recently moved over from wtt/ntnp, so just like you this is our very first cycle ttc :thumbup:. I've never used any of the opk kits and im still having trouble getting to know my cervix, Ive only been calculating when i should be ovulating based off my last period then just having sex everyday starting 5 days before expected ovulation and ending the day after my fertile window. Still new to this whole thing but ill get it down. Hopefully i wont have to work TOO hard on it :happydance:.

How old are you again??
Do you have any little ones?

Hi ladies. I missed my last provera Thursday but my cycle started today. :happydance: and now the fiance is saying he wants to wait a year after if agreed to try. Don't think I can wait that long plus I have many first round of Clomid already. So I'll have to see what happens after my cycle ends. I think he's getting nervous but he's said several times he wants to be a dad.

Hello hello :hi:

I am 22 years old and married. I am childless :cry:, but DH and I just recently moved over from wtt/ntnp, so just like you this is our very first cycle ttc :thumbup:. I've never used any of the opk kits and im still having trouble getting to know my cervix, Ive only been calculating when i should be ovulating based off my last period then just having sex everyday starting 5 days before expected ovulation and ending the day after my fertile window. Still new to this whole thing but ill get it down. Hopefully i wont have to work TOO hard on it :happydance:.

How old are you again??
Do you have any little ones?

Hey:flower:, I am 30, no kids, using opks and FF for my basal temps, it is my CD 8 today, start feeling some activities in my uterus, mild cramping, should ovulation on 12/14, you?

Hi ladies. I missed my last provera Thursday but my cycle started today. :happydance: and now the fiance is saying he wants to wait a year after if agreed to try. Don't think I can wait that long plus I have many first round of Clomid already. So I'll have to see what happens after my cycle ends. I think he's getting nervous but he's said several times he wants to be a dad.

hello, so do you have PCOS?

I just found out from my ultrasound that I have some appearance of PCOS:cry: in my right ovary and so upset, want to do some tests for hormones.

I sincerely doubt it... The last time I had a limbo I called every doctor in the area and none would give a blood test without a positive urine test in office.... If I am still in limbo in a Week I'll contact my Local Friendly MW to see if she knows of anyone that might do it.

Blah I hate Limbos, I truly truly do.

hey, any news?

My temp plummeted this morn so AF should be here today or tonight if history proves anything... I haven't tested in two days.... If weirdly my temp shoots back up and AF doesn't come in the night I may test in the morn... Dunno- we shall see .. bah

My temp plummeted this morn so AF should be here today or tonight if history proves anything... I haven't tested in two days.... If weirdly my temp shoots back up and AF doesn't come in the night I may test in the morn... Dunno- we shall see .. bah

Cppeace, good luck you to you, keep us posted. :dust:

So after a good talk with my guy today we have decided to go to ttc ..He will try and do better and we will try other stuff as needed... Just need this cycle to go ahead and end already... temp still down, Cervix low and firming up so hopefully soon.

So after a good talk with my guy today we have decided to go to ttc ..He will try and do better and we will try other stuff as needed... Just need this cycle to go ahead and end already... temp still down, Cervix low and firming up so hopefully soon.

oh, i am so glad for you, that is a good way to start, not sure do you have your periods or not? what is your cycle day?

No no period yet... Hopefully sometimes today or tonight. My temp is low, my cervix low, getting pretty firm, so hopefully its coming... My period generally comes the same day the temp drops so odd that it didn't start yesterday, but hopefully soon. currently it is cd 40 so like 9 days over my norm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->