• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

No no period yet... Hopefully sometimes today or tonight. My temp is low, my cervix low, getting pretty firm, so hopefully its coming... My period generally comes the same day the temp drops so odd that it didn't start yesterday, but hopefully soon. currently it is cd 40 so like 9 days over my norm.

40 days is quite a lot, have you done ultra sound to exclude all abnormalities?

I just pulled my ultra sound for July this year and it turned out that I had PCOS appearance in my right ovary, so upset, will change my ob/gyn and will go to see another doctors, coz she never told me about the results and neglected this completely.
I am so upset now, not sure how long it will take us to TTC:cry:

I have no real symptoms of pcos or anything else... I prolly just ovulated later than I thought. My normal cycle is 30-31 days... I have not and will not go to a doctor unless I majorly suspect an issue. I do not like nor respect most doctors.

And af started during the night so now on cd 1

My period began yesterday... It was an odd cycle for me as it lasted 29 days instead of my normal 26 day cycle. I am excited to really start trying this month. We've been "not trying, not preventing" but have come to the realization that we both really want a baby so nows the time to really start trying to conceive. So once this period ends it is GAME TIME. Haha

My period began yesterday... It was an odd cycle for me as it lasted 29 days instead of my normal 26 day cycle. I am excited to really start trying this month. We've been "not trying, not preventing" but have come to the realization that we both really want a baby so nows the time to really start trying to conceive. So once this period ends it is GAME TIME. Haha

Welcome to our club, I am excited for December month ttc. :hugs:

are you going to be temping or using OPKs?

I have no real symptoms of pcos or anything else... I prolly just ovulated later than I thought. My normal cycle is 30-31 days... I have not and will not go to a doctor unless I majorly suspect an issue. I do not like nor respect most doctors.

And af started during the night so now on cd 1

Oh, okay, welcome to the Decemeber TTC club.

You know how I found out that I had pcos, last mouth I did lots of ovulation test and they showed that I was ovulation for four days, which is odd, so I called my doctor and asked her to send me a copy of my july’s ultrasound, and here we go:

Here is the summery : Ovaries has some appearance of polycystic syndrome. Lab test could confirm the diagnoses if clinically indicated.

I am quite in shock that my doctor never told me this.

Couple of years ago I was diagnosed by endocrinologist that that my testosterone levels were 3 times more than usual, l, and I never treated it; however my periods are very regular and cycle length is 30/31 days. Dont have any hairs on my face or on the body. Do not have any problems with sugar and insulin.

But doctors here in America will not even look at you and consider it is a problem , only after 12 month of TTC. I do not want to spend one year and then take clomid or something.

I only get 1 day of positive opks, 3-4 days of fertile ewcm and my temp almost always spikes day after my positive opk. I don't have unusual af, spotting, cramps or anything. My cycle has just been kinda different since my miscarriage 7 months ago but overall everything is pretty normal.
My weight is prolly a little of a hindrance but nothing terrible. My Blood pressure is good but I do need to get back to exercising. I will try and get back to doing some exercise with my kinect and once this pup gets a little bigger me and guy will prolly take more walks.

I only get 1 day of positive opks, 3-4 days of fertile ewcm and my temp almost always spikes day after my positive opk. I don't have unusual af, spotting, cramps or anything. My cycle has just been kinda different since my miscarriage 7 months ago but overall everything is pretty normal.
My weight is prolly a little of a hindrance but nothing terrible. My Blood pressure is good but I do need to get back to exercising. I will try and get back to doing some exercise with my kinect and once this pup gets a little bigger me and guy will prolly take more walks.

AFM: I dont get any egcm, only watery cm :(, so tell me one thing: my temps are pretty much the same now :97.3 or 97.5, so this is my first month of doing temps, so do i have to watch for dip then rise?

Well generally it takes a few months to see your good pattern but you should see an average of low temps (For me I range from 97.2-97.75 for my lows) Then you may or may not see a temp drop the day you ovulate. (I usually see it but not always, some women have it some don't) Then after you ovulate you will see your temp go up by around .5-1.5 degrees f higher than your preovulation temps. (For me It is usually 98-98.9 but occasionally in the middle area I slip down to close to my cover line usually in the 97.85 area) I find My ovulation day I generally have a temp of 97.2-97.35 and then the day after I have a degree or more rise, generally my 1dpo temp is around 98.5ish.
You will find your app should mark your ovulation day once you have 3 high temps in a row. The temps shouldn't be all descending though. Example 98.5, 98.35, 98.15. I don't recall where I read that but it generally means possible false ovulation aka possibly a cyst instead of ovulation, but if your temp goes back up/stays atleast .5 f higher than your low temps than most likely you did ovulate.
For best you want to see high temps (all above your cover line for at least 10 days without falling below your cover line), but sometimes some women may get a one day drop around 7-10dpo- this could just be a normal thing for you or could signify possible implantation.
If you do not get pregnant your temp should fall to below cover line 1-2 days before your AF is due. You will see a pattern that should hold true most months. If you get pregnant you may see your temp continue to climb higher in your 2ww.

The temps in your cycle are caused primarily by two main chemicals Estrogen and Progesterone. In your Preovulation time you are more estrogen dominant and that is why your temps are lower. After Ovulation Progesterone takes control and that is what causes your temp to rise and pretty much all the symptoms of the 2ww(Bloat, pms, breast tenderness, creamy cm, lack of cm, tacky cm)
If your temps waver a lot in the 2ww it can signal possible progesterone issues.
Feel free to ask me anything else if I missed anything.

Well generally it takes a few months to see your good pattern but you should see an average of low temps (For me I range from 97.2-97.75 for my lows) Then you may or may not see a temp drop the day you ovulate. (I usually see it but not always, some women have it some don't) Then after you ovulate you will see your temp go up by around .5-1.5 degrees f higher than your preovulation temps. (For me It is usually 98-98.9 but occasionally in the middle area I slip down to close to my cover line usually in the 97.85 area) I find My ovulation day I generally have a temp of 97.2-97.35 and then the day after I have a degree or more rise, generally my 1dpo temp is around 98.5ish.
You will find your app should mark your ovulation day once you have 3 high temps in a row. The temps shouldn't be all descending though. Example 98.5, 98.35, 98.15. I don't recall where I read that but it generally means possible false ovulation aka possibly a cyst instead of ovulation, but if your temp goes back up/stays atleast .5 f higher than your low temps than most likely you did ovulate.
For best you want to see high temps (all above your cover line for at least 10 days without falling below your cover line), but sometimes some women may get a one day drop around 7-10dpo- this could just be a normal thing for you or could signify possible implantation.
If you do not get pregnant your temp should fall to below cover line 1-2 days before your AF is due. You will see a pattern that should hold true most months. If you get pregnant you may see your temp continue to climb higher in your 2ww.

The temps in your cycle are caused primarily by two main chemicals Estrogen and Progesterone. In your Preovulation time you are more estrogen dominant and that is why your temps are lower. After Ovulation Progesterone takes control and that is what causes your temp to rise and pretty much all the symptoms of the 2ww(Bloat, pms, breast tenderness, creamy cm, lack of cm, tacky cm)
If your temps waver a lot in the 2ww it can signal possible progesterone issues.
Feel free to ask me anything else if I missed anything.

Dear Cppeace,

Thank you for such an explicit response, sorry for the delay, had a Christmas party all day long at work.

How do you feel with your AF?

AFM: CD is 11 and I had throbbing pain in my both ovaries, quite frankly having this pain for two days, it comes and goes during the day, the pain is dull. I am just thinking its because I have a PCOS appearance in my right ovary. I did not notice it that much in the past since I was not trying to TTC. But I know this pain and had It before but did not pay that much attention.
Hopefully this month my temperature will show me if I ovulate or not because using OPK IS NOT 100% :dohh:

It's a pretty normal AF- I generally have medium flow, few to no cramps, Should be done tomorrow or the next day... Hopefully won't spot so much like I did last cycle. I think it may have been a chemical last cycle cause my period was 3 days late and I spotted for 5 days following my AF.. I never spot on either side of AF. So was very odd for me, but who knows...

Got all my new supplies for tracking and inseminating this month so Might stand chance of a bfp before my bday.:dust:

It's a pretty normal AF- I generally have medium flow, few to no cramps, Should be done tomorrow or the next day... Hopefully won't spot so much like I did last cycle. I think it may have been a chemical last cycle cause my period was 3 days late and I spotted for 5 days following my AF.. I never spot on either side of AF. So was very odd for me, but who knows...

Got all my new supplies for tracking and inseminating this month so Might stand chance of a bfp before my bday.:dust:

so what supplies did you get? I got First Response and Wondfo, not sure about clear blue. I used to track my O with fmu, but read that it is not the best methods, what would you recommend? to test at noon?

Probably you had CP, because why on Earth would you have 10 days late in period? That is odd...so when is your birthday? In January?

AFM: I am looking forward to meet my new OBGYN and do some blood work to figure out what the hell is wrong with my hormones. I have red acne all over my face and neck, maybe 7 or nine. I think it is because of my testosterone, it always gave me a hard time. I am so discouraged about ultra sound conclusion from July, so I do not feel like we will conceive in December.

what cycle day are you? CD3?

I'm at the end of CD 2 ... I will start temping when AF stops as I temp vaginally and when there is AF it is too messy- so generally Start temping CD4 or 5...
I have a good bbt thermometer already... I purchased another supply of OPKs and I purchased some medium size syringes that way in the days leading up to ovulation if my guy doesn't feel up to full sex he can just do some manual stimulation and I will just inject myself for insemination... We generally have sex one day in there and I will encourage more but this way there is at least a back up plan in place for getting more in there in the good time zone lol.

My Bday is Feb 8th so I prolly have 2 cycles before then...

This cycle opks prolly just lied to me and I prolly just ovulated a week later than I thought I did... Since I wasn't temping I cannot be sure... I was talking about the October Cycle that was 3 days late before... I generally have a 3-4 day AF and this one was pretty normal but I spotted for 4 or 5 days afterward.. Was the weirdest thing to me. I never spot before or after and with that one I spotted before and after it- was just odd.

Don't be discouraged. Tons of women conceive with PCOS. Just keep temping and using opks... BD as often as you can in your most fertile period and keep hoping. It will happen :)

I won't be ovulating most likely till December is close to over- prolly around the 24-25 so I def won't get a Pos till January if I get one lol

As for when to test.. I find it doesn't make a difference to me but I get a good gradual darkening and blazing positive when it is day of or day before ovulation day(Usually day of for me cause my temp almost always sky rockets the next day. Most women recommend testing between 9am and 7pm. The close you get to mid day the better to me if just doing one test. I generally do one test cd10-14 and then two tests cd15-ovulation... I generally do a few more tests afterward to make sure the peak is over. My opks are cheap though so I can easily afford to do 2 a day for a week if I want without a problem. Do what you feel will be best for you.

I'm at the end of CD 2 ... I will start temping when AF stops as I temp vaginally and when there is AF it is too messy- so generally Start temping CD4 or 5...
I have a good bbt thermometer already... I purchased another supply of OPKs and I purchased some medium size syringes that way in the days leading up to ovulation if my guy doesn't feel up to full sex he can just do some manual stimulation and I will just inject myself for insemination... We generally have sex one day in there and I will encourage more but this way there is at least a back up plan in place for getting more in there in the good time zone lol.

My Bday is Feb 8th so I prolly have 2 cycles before then...

This cycle opks prolly just lied to me and I prolly just ovulated a week later than I thought I did... Since I wasn't temping I cannot be sure... I was talking about the October Cycle that was 3 days late before... I generally have a 3-4 day AF and this one was pretty normal but I spotted for 4 or 5 days afterward.. Was the weirdest thing to me. I never spot before or after and with that one I spotted before and after it- was just odd.

Don't be discouraged. Tons of women conceive with PCOS. Just keep temping and using opks... BD as often as you can in your most fertile period and keep hoping. It will happen :)

I won't be ovulating most likely till December is close to over- prolly around the 24-25 so I def won't get a Pos till January if I get one lol

As for when to test.. I find it doesn't make a difference to me but I get a good gradual darkening and blazing positive when it is day of or day before ovulation day(Usually day of for me cause my temp almost always sky rockets the next day. Most women recommend testing between 9am and 7pm. The close you get to mid day the better to me if just doing one test. I generally do one test cd10-14 and then two tests cd15-ovulation... I generally do a few more tests afterward to make sure the peak is over. My opks are cheap though so I can easily afford to do 2 a day for a week if I want without a problem. Do what you feel will be best for you.

This cycle opks prolly just lied to me and I prolly just ovulated a week later than I thought I did... Since I wasn't temping I cannot be sure...

Is it possible that opk can lie to you? As I read on the internet they just pick up the surge of our LH hormone, but there no guarantee that the eggy comes out, the only thing to confirm it is to observe your body temperature. So. I bought Wondfo and started to test on the CD 10, and today I tested with First Response ( CD12 ), so today I saw a little line on the FR, it was very faint, hopefully by the CD 17 the line will get darker and I will ovulate.

I still have my ovary’s pain, primarily in my right ovary. I wonder why I never noticed this pain before? Only when I saw the results of my ultrasound, seems like it became hurting me more. Maybe it is my subconcios mind playing tricks with me and as I am concerned about my fertility and woman’s health, it feels more painful to me.

We are BDing every other day, since last month the other method (BDing every day) did not work, I decided to change it, lol.

So I think I will check my ovulation twice a day, in the morning and at noon, just to be sure. I have 50 wondfo sticks, so I can do it even 3 times a day, lol. My temps are still the same: 97.3 and 97.5, one day is 97.3, other day is 97.5, so funny. Waiting for the dip and rise as you told me.

So maybe because of Christmas your man will be more sex driven lol. You never know.:happydance:

Well by lying to me I'm saying they picked up the initial surge and went positive but didn't go positive when I checked later on in the cycle. So I either ovulated late, not at all or my lp majorly adjusted.... over now so never know.

Some women simply get ovarian pains leading up to ovulation, but several days worth sounds kinda unusual to me. Bd every other day is the most recommended way according to most.

Your temps sound good for preovulation... your post ovulation temp will prolly be around 98 even.

Anything is possible. He has been told the best possible dates so I will not be mentioning it much or initiating much unless I want to...

He is the one who more wants kids after all lol

Well by lying to me I'm saying they picked up the initial surge and went positive but didn't go positive when I checked later on in the cycle. So I either ovulated late, not at all or my lp majorly adjusted.... over now so never know.

Some women simply get ovarian pains leading up to ovulation, but several days worth sounds kinda unusual to me. Bd every other day is the most recommended way according to most.

Your temps sound good for preovulation... your post ovulation temp will prolly be around 98 even.

Anything is possible. He has been told the best possible dates so I will not be mentioning it much or initiating much unless I want to...

He is the one who more wants kids after all lol

Well, do you think new doctor will send me to do second the u/sound if I will bring him a copy of an old one from July?

Already stated there that I had polycystic ovarian syndrome in my right ovary. But I am sure he would want to check my blood.

So you are Aquarius and what’s your man zodiac?

It will depend on the doctor and how willing they are to listen to what you want vs what will make them the most money.

Yeah I am aquarian and he is a cancer. He is much more affectionate and moody than me lol

It will depend on the doctor and how willing they are to listen to what you want vs what will make them the most money.

Yeah I am aquarian and he is a cancer. He is much more affectionate and moody than me lol

It will depend on the doctor and how willing they are to listen to what you want vs what will make them the most money”

Lol, are you originally from USA?

I am not from here and in shock from Medicare. In my country if you pay money they are willing to do all kinds of tests on you: from head to toes. Here they will not even look at you, unless you have some medical issue.

However I must say that you have a good research centers here, labs and equipment. Other than that, doctors are mess here.

Hello all!

Dh & I are both 27 & this will be our 4th cycle ttc #2! We just currently started using preseed (he has no idea, shhh) & opks so hopefully this is our month! I'm currently trying to decide if my opk is positive or not. I am using a cheapy, equate early ovulation test from Walmart. I don't temp because I feel like it would just stress me out more!

Let's all cross our fingers for a BFP this month!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5

It will depend on the doctor and how willing they are to listen to what you want vs what will make them the most money”

Lol, are you originally from USA?

I am not from here and in shock from Medicare. In my country if you pay money they are willing to do all kinds of tests on you: from head to toes. Here they will not even look at you, unless you have some medical issue.

However I must say that you have a good research centers here, labs and equipment. Other than that, doctors are mess here.

I am originally from the US yes. I have had many bad experiences with doctors and the medical industries. I generally am of the mindset that I will not go in unless I need prescription for antibiotics or I need a bone set.
Our country has the most expensive medical in the world but some of the most arrogant, condescending and greedy doctors on the planet. They will do a ton of unneeded tests when you don't request them, but if you ask for something or suggestion an alternative to what they want to do they treat you stupid.

My last two doctor experiences - First I was basically only going to a clinic to get some birth control. They wanted to do a pap smear every year(It's only recommended yearly if you have a history of issues for everyone else it is done every 3-7 years) One year I got a possible flag on my pap smear. They told me I had to have a procedure done and a biopsy of some cervical tissue. I researched my pap smear results. I also researched the procedure they wanted to do. I went in to the appointment and told them they could look all they wanted, do another pap if they wanted but they weren't removing anything as I bruise and bleed easily. They must have lectured me for 45 minutes about Cervical cancer and how harmless the procedure was and looked at me like I was an idiot for quoting well know research on the subject. In the end I left having done nothing but refused to sign their form and been basically called a moron for 45 minutes.
The clinic then blew a fuse about me refusing the procedure. Told me I had to do another pap smear the next month and if it was flawed at all I would get the other procedure done or I would not be given a prescription for birth control. The new pap smear was perfectly normal.(It was all about them getting more money outta the state for an unnecessary procedure.)

My last experience with a doctor- another pap smear- about 2 years ago now. Doctor does normal stuff, says it all looks fine from what they can feel but they feel my uterus maybe is swollen of something when she pressed on the area. I told the doctor well I'm gassy its prolly just feeling different cause of that... Doctor is like nah let's schedule you an ultrasound next week just to see what's going on. Next week come in for transvaginal ultrasound and they see a normal uterus, normal ovaries - no issues they can see. (It was all about getting more money outta my insurance for the hospital cause they saw I had a good insurance company.)

Yet I called every doctor in town when I was over a month late on my period (When I was in my limbo that ended in a miscarriage back in April) and not one would give me a simple blood test. They told me if the HPT said negative it wasn't possible to be pregnant. They told me they wanted to do pap smears, put me on BC, give me a shot to induce my period, but not one would give me a simply Blood test that would have shown I was pregnant and may or may not have helped save me from having a miscarriage a month later. You see there was no money in giving me a simple blood test. It takes 5 minutes and costs like $50 - no profit in that.

I am a natural person, I use herbs and natural treatments. I research everything and have no plans to ever go to a doctor again unless it is life or death related.

Hello all!

Dh & I are both 27 & this will be our 4th cycle ttc #2! We just currently started using preseed (he has no idea, shhh) & opks so hopefully this is our month! I'm currently trying to decide if my opk is positive or not. I am using a cheapy, equate early ovulation test from Walmart. I don't temp because I feel like it would just stress me out more!

Let's all cross our fingers for a BFP this month!
Well as it went decidedly negative on cd 14 I would say yes it prolly was positie on cd 13.... You prolly just never caught the biggest wave of the surge ... I'd test again for the next few days if you canjust to make sure it doesn't strt getting dark again... Otherwise count that as your positive and say you ovulated somewhere in cd13-15 and count your lp from then. Do you track cervical mucus? If so you should stop producing ew or watery cm within a day or two of ovulation most of the time.
Good luck hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"