Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Have not ovulated. Bunch of wasted effort for nothing.

You ladies are being far too quiet. Are you all too nauseous to type? :p

Ha! My queasiness is improving, thankfully. It's been busy here, though, and no news to report. Tomorrow we have Teddy's first haircut and my first midwife appointment. DH doesn't understand why the haircut is so bittersweet for me. "It's just hair, it grows back." :cry:

Yeah, I apparently ovulated on cd 20 so my insem timing was great. No clue why my temp was so oddly high this cycle but ah well.
Baby's first anything is always emotional I'd wager. Hope your MW appointment goes well and Teddy takes the haircut ok.

Glad to hear you ovulated and had good timing! When will you start testing?

We're on our way to the midwife now. The haircut went well, thankfully he didn't freak out. We just had it neatened up so it's not too big a change for me to adjust to.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1485459373741.jpg
    FB_IMG_1485459373741.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
I will prolly start testing at 10 dpo. He's looking cute. Hope your appointment goes well :)

Everything looks good! She said my uterus feels good for 8 weeks and she caught about two seconds of heartbeat on the doppler. We just need to schedule the NT testing in about four weeks.

Have you heard from Galyna?

No, I have not.Getting a bit concerned.

Glad you Midwife apt went well :)

Well, her profile said she was on this morn so she prolly just swung by to see if anyone posted and then went about her merry way lol

Hi everyone how are you all doing?

It's looking pretty bad for this cycle for me. I'm 11dpo today which means AF is due for me tomorrow, and bfn's on ics so far. I'm trying to not use branded tests until getting ic lines now because I worked out I must have spent over £100 on frers over the last 6 months. I have booked a doctors appointment for 2 weeks time to talk to my GP about still not being pregnant!

Sorry to hear things are not being easy fishy. I hope February is better for you.

Hello my Dear Ladies, I missed you.

Glad you still around, last time I checked nobody posted anything.

Mrs.K your son is adorable.

Cppeace, glad that you have ovulated at the end.

AFM: nausea comes and goes, one day was not there at all so I was happy to assume that it was gone forever, but no!! today is here again. Boobs are growing, I feel more bloatacious, lol.

I am going to do the ultrasound in 1 hour, so gotta rush.

Will keep you posted.

Lots of hugs to you, both.

Muwah.

Glad you're doing OK, Galyna. My queasiness is coming and going too. Hopefully it's a sign we'll both be feeling better soon. Have a great ultrasound!

Great to hear from you Galyna! Sound like your doing well. Hope you get to see your little bean all cute and healthy.

I actually have a great chance according to FF from my insem schedule and I sure am exhausted and bloated and on and off headache, back ache and pressures so far.

Morning Ladies,
How are you?

I am so queasy right now, more severe than ever before. So on Friday went to the ultrasound. Technician said that if you did not hear from the doctor within two to three days, means everything is ok. I was able to hear the heart. On the weekend was a couch potato due to sickness.

How are you?

Ccpeace, how many dpo are you?
MrsK, when is your ultrasound?

Sorry to hear you're still feeling sick.

I'll have the NT scan around 12 weeks. I haven't set an appointment yet. DH is home a lot this week so I should be able to get away from Teddy to make some phone calls. He tries to steal the phone if I use it in front of him because he thinks I'm talking to DH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->