Ladiesssss what do y'all think ???????

Hahahah I don't feel so stupid now ! I used 18 hcgs when I was 19 days late lol so I have 2 left lol I feel so silly !!!

Oh never feel stupid with us!! We all do it! I even had 3 frer's I took and swear I saw a line on them and ended up taking them apart to get a better look at them! LOL! I still have 2 of my frer's and I swear I still see lines on them.

Well when I was so late I bought evil blue dye tests too lol . And three hours later I looked and both were positive ! I was so pissed I hate blue dye and the evap lines lol !!!so I have a question still don't quit understand the opks. So by looking t my pictures do you think the egg has been released ? Or is about to be released ?

I'd say if the 4th was this afternoon, then I would say your egg will be released tomorrow or maybe the morning after?? Have you charted your temp at all?

No I have never really done it! I'm not sure how to do it ??? Do you mean basil ?

Nope I have never done it Just oral temps

LOL!! Guess I must be doing it wrong because I thought you took your oral temp as soon as you wake up and that was your bbt. Oops. Then I don't think I'll ever get it right! LOL! I'm not good with that either, have missed days here and there.

Bbt is basil body temp lol . But I don't har a basil TemP taker lol !!! Like I said were ntnp so I haven't bought one lol . And yeah you'll never get it right using your oral lol .

I'm about to take another lh test I'll post a picture !

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/1ece748d.jpg

I got this one now :)

Woohoo!!! Definitely need to get your :sex: on!!!

He really pissing me of lol !!! I wanna :sex: now lol !!! I looked at that one and iwas like yeahhh that's positive lol !

LOL!! I was mad at mine and so I am hoping we caught the egg. Today he said he was breaking the barrier down that he made me put up so we ended up bd'ing today before he went to work. I was trying not to give in but he wouldn't let me say no. At least I made him wait, just hope we didn't miss that precious egg!!!

Oh goodness !!! I hate when arguing and disagreeing Makes :sex:like that lol. I hope you caught the egg too :)!!!! It would suck getting a bfn :(

Unfortunately I've got used to it the last 3 cycles :( Thought we got a vvv light positive on fathers day but it turned out to be an evap. This last time was just such a downer. Icouldnt stop thinking it would never happen. I've asked OH to get checked but then he asks with who. I told him he needed to man up and figure it out. I'm not his mom and am getting tired of having to do everything for him. Told him to start by calling his doc. :) But I'm going to be honest he probably wont unless I do it all.

My husband is the same way !!! He had testicular torsion and also epiditamitits(don't know how to spell it). Which both cause infertility! But since i got pregnant we just assumed he was fine . But now it's taking a while I keep telling him go get a Physical to make sure your okay. He has some testicular pain still! But he never goes he hates the doctor and told me to make his appointment lol

I have an 8 yr old. I had him when I was my OH's age. LOL!! He doesn't have kids but wants them very badly. He is my son's best friend which is huge for me. Just wish they would play sports or something, not just video games. I'm the sports watcher. LOL!

Oh goodness I love sports! I played softball for 14 years an had a scholarship I UCF but tore my shoulder an lost it :(. But Patrick isn't very sporty I hate video games and he it me to play and love call of duty lol. But I want to be a mommy so badly him on he other hand wouldn't mind waiting or if it happene now. He's so indecisive lol!!! My child will play sports kids these days are so lazy it's horrible!!! And that's sweet he treats your son like his own that takes a real man !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->