Ladiesssss what do y'all think ???????

Yes he is wonderful with him. I had my son in basketball but he is ADHD/severe depression and he couldn't keep up with it. He wants to play sports but he can't keep the attention span on it. He's as smart as a whip though!!! I can't believe he is going into the 3rd grade!!!! I am taking him in tomorrow to meet his new teacher. He was supposed to have the same teacher as last year but then find out she took a job at another school and they just hired a new special ed teacher. They couldn't tell me any of her info and she was supposed to call me but she hasn't and they start tomorrow! I haven't even had the school bus call me for his pick up!! This was all supposed to be figured out last week!! So frustrating!!! So I get to march in there and meet his new teacher that wouldn't contact me and see who I am dealing with. Hopefully no one I've dealt with in the last year!!! He went to 5 different schools within 2 1/2 months! The teachers were terrible with him!! Told me he would have to be home schooled. I said uhh how do you expect that when ummm yeah I have to work??!?!?!? He does a 1/2 day program and then goes to daycare the rest of the day. We are hoping he will be extended to a full day by Christmas. We sure are hoping!!! He has to learn to control his temper.

Is it wrong for me to ask OH to bring home a dollar store test from his store? LOL!! I said would you please????? It will satisfy my urge until my other tests come in on Wednesday! He said no problem! HAHA! I'm so bad! I know it won't be positive since there hasn't been quite enough time for implantation!! HEHE!

Awwwww he will get it one day ! ;) and I hate teachers and how they act lol! I understand thy are busy but I hate when they say they will do something and don't !! I'm looking at this from a student perspective though I graduated last year ! But I can only imagine how horrible they ate with tr parents lol my mom never liked how my teachers acted !! Buy some are great !

Hahah I'm try same way I take so many test I have waste so much money trying its unreal so not I think that's fine lol !!!!

HAHA! Good! OH probably thinks I'm nuts! Oh well. I got 25 coming and I won't have to buy more unless I get a positive and buy a frer! I'm just frustrated from where I swear I saw light lines yet ended up with a positive OPK. I really want to post the pics on countdowntopregnancy.com just to get their opinions and to tweak them! LOL! What them say positive!!! That's what the girls on here said! Was saying congrats and what not!

Nope! I got the positive OPK!

My husband get mad at me sometimes before I ordered the cheapies we were spending 50 a month at least on test! But he always got them if I asked and I always made him get them lol!!

Opk being positive can also mean pregnancy though!!! Have you tested since?

LOL!! I wasn't testing all the time before the IC's!! Because I couldn't afford it! I'd buy a 3 pk of frer's but that was it.

OMG!!! I went to hit reply and my screen moved and hit report post! I clicked the back button so hopefully it didn't do anything!!

speaking of POAS, I'm going to go do that to an OPK right now!

Oh no lol hopefully it didn't go through !!!&okay let me know what it says !

Here is the OPK I just took. Remember I'm only 3dpo. LOL!

Here is the link to my HPT's

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1116469-evap-start-bfp.html

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 8
Ugh Really??? OH just got home and he knew I went to dq to get something to eat because we didn't have anything laid out. OK that was 3 hours ago! He just walked in the door and said you didn't get me something by chance did you? I said Uhh NO! You want to get sick from something sitting out that long, you wouldn't have eaten it! He knew we were going out so why didn't he grab him something on the way home? That would have been the bright thing to do!

I didn't see anything at first but afte looking at it I think I see a bfp on hope it is you need to test again !!!! And lol I swear men are so stupid someone's lol gosh !!

The LH wasn't an evap. LOL! I am just past the surge! :) It was blazing dark and has just decreased majorly over the last 2 days! I got my test for tomorrow though! I will take a pic of it tomorrow morning. It's going to be so busy with DS going to school first day! I haven't had to get him up since school let out! Now he has to get up early. BLAHH!! LOL!

Hmmm well then maybe you arr o/v :) and hahah it can't be too much fun waking a 8 year old uP!! I was neer good with waking up for school lol. And still can barely wake up for work every morning lol!!!

That LH is my normal LH level. It was that color when I started to take the OPK's then went darker and darker til I got the positive then started going lighter. Took the HPT this morning and it was negative. So now hoping it will become a positive starting next week! It's going to be so hard to not use all my IC's too quickly! LOL!

JJ used to be easy to get up in the morning. Now he rolls over and says 10 more mins! I'm like when did I get a teenager??? LOL! He actually woke me up this morning! YAY! about 2 mins before my alarm went off! He's in the shower now. He will use all the hot water up in his showers. LOL! First day of school, no idea when the bus is supposed to be here so I think I'm just going to take him with me when I go to the school. I don't want to go to work today!!! LOL! Have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->