Ladiesssss what do y'all think ???????

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/43b80142.jpg

This is this mornings test do you think it's lighter darker or the same lol?

And dang well then looks like we will both be testing at the same time !!!!!:)

And I still hate getting up in the morning I am not a morning person so yaya for JJ lol

Oh that's MUCH lighter!!!! What day do you plan on taking your first test?

You supposedly O within 24 to 48 hours after your positive OPK! So you might O tonight or tomorrow night.

Well we :sex: already tonight doyou think I new to have sex tomorrow too? And in still erring positive opks

I had :sex: Friday saturday Sunday and tonight!!! But I have been on top all the times he got off is that okay ?

Umm no idea! I'm sure it'd be fine. I know when OH is ready, I make sure I'm on the bottom and immediately throw my legs up in the air. LOL! It's a site! I would assume you have covered your basis!! You could bd tomorrow and the day after to cover all basis! I'm going to continue doing the OPK's as well. I have them all lined up on my dresser. HAHA! Think I'll grab a paper and tape them on so DS doesn't move them around on me.

Yay!! Hell's Kitchen is on!! HAHA!

Haha I haven't watched that in a while!!! Ahhh I am so nervous that I have been on top but I think it's fine because he blow a load lmao tmi!!! But when are you gonna test ???? And u bet that is a site lOl

I'm going to test my first one on Thursday just because I get the strips and I"ll be around 7dpo. When that shows neg I might wait a few days. Depends on how badly the strips call my name! LOL!

Lol you sound just like me lol i swear trying us addicting lol

So today I kept feeling like I had something coming out of me (you know that feeling when you start your period and just feel it?). That's what I felt! I went to the bathroom and had a little bit of mucus, but it's not stretchy. I checked my cervix and it was like real watery mucus?? If that makes sense. I kept feeling it throughout the day and it feels gross! But couldn't tell anything except that first time when I had a little bit of stretchy but not stretchy like ewcm. I don't remember having the water cm before. Hoping it's a good thing! LOL!

Oh m gee!!! When I was pregnant I had like a wet feeling cm! Not very stretchy just slippery lol! Sounds good !!! Prying for the best for you !!! Okay so I took a lh today and it was sooo much lighter do ou think inoculated already? I'm having a bit of side pain both sides actually not painful just annoying?

But I never ha any cm I don't think maybe because all of the sex and cum? Tmi lol

Honestly I don't know. I never had ewcm that I can remember after I had my lh spike.

WOW!! Maybe I was wrong but OH left his phone sitting here and he told me his family like me and I saw a text from his mom calling me mean and hateful! And that he needs to change his life around quick before it's too late. He said he has to do something because he can't continue living like this and be happy! I'm like bawling over here and he's clueless in the kitchen. WTF am I supposed to think? I don't know what happened with me the other day but I snapped and he went right back at me. It's not all just me.

How long have y'all been married? An Inlaws are a bitch! My father in law hates me and I can't stand him !!!! Ask your oh if he is happy and if by why needs to be done to change that !!!!

We're not married. Been a couple since May 21 last year. I said they must really hate me, he said no they don't. Now I know the truth.

Crap!!! I keep trying not to cry. I started cleaning. OH stops me and says what's wrong?? What am I supposed to say I went through your phone and know what your mom really thinks of me and how you feel?? I almost left it up on his phone so when he went to look at it to see if he missed anything he'd see it up there where his mom said I'm mean and hateful. I am not!! Or else I wouldn't pay all the damn bills around here or feed his arse!!! He only pays 1 bill around here and half of rent! I need help with everything else but he doesn't ever have the money! He keeps saying he's going to get a better job but he doesn't apply. He recently started because I'd tell him what to apply for. I don't know what else to do.

Girl I would tell his ass! Be like you phone was out it went off and u saw what your mon said as well as what you said . I would tell him you saw it and ask him wtf is up !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->