Ladiesssss what do y'all think ???????

I'm fine thnx I had my dating scan yesterday
And my report came in today and I'm at
6 weeks my lil bean measuring at 3.5
I need to rest though my doc told me

Yay !!!! That's great! I hope baby starts growing faster and everything is ok.
So tour measuring at 4 1/2 weeks?

Bailee I can't believe AF still hasn't showed for you! She's over a week late! Isn't today your anniversary? HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Sunflower, love that you got to see your little bean!!!! You could be measuring a bit behind if you implanted later! Also sometimes they measure a few days behind and then catch up quickly!!! :) Did they tell you what the heartbeat rate was?

Hi Bailee I'm fine thnx just morning
Sickness gets so bad during the evening
Time

Ohh!! You're baby is a raspberry now!! YAY!!

Sickness can come and go throughout the day. Keep crackers nearby to snack on when you start to feel a little queasy.

I got sick yesterday :( I said baby was telling mama Merry Christmas! LOL! I was afraid it was going to happen but tried very hard to not let it. Even ate all my breakfast just to end up having it come right back up before I finished my last two bites of toast.

Gosh my breakfast came out this morning
Too yesterday I was sick all day just a
Gross feeling lol anything new

I know it's not a good feeling. :( The only way I described it to OH and he wasn't happy about what I said because he was still eating and I told him, because my food hadn't digested any and it's so different throwing up when you are pregnant than when you're not, I told him I felt like I was pooing out of my mouth. It kept coming in waves like that yesterday. I didn't like it at all because it kept getting stuck in my throat then after another few seconds it'd come up again. blah! Hope you stop being sick soon!!

Bailee i can't wait for you to go to the dr, if you still havent started they can confirm you are or are not prego then if not, they can't make your cycle start again so you can get back to trying!
My dr called today and said that my progesterone level is 46.39!! Normally after a successful ovulation but no pregnancy with clomid its 15-25!! Do you guys think i could be prego? The dr told me that there is a good chance but not to get my hopes up. Said not to drink over new years.. I am not due for AF till like the 5th or 6th. What were your guys's progesterone levels when you first found out you were prego? Maybe the clomid worked! Hopefully so and hopefully Bailee they will put you on it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->