Ladiesssss what do y'all think ???????

I get it Bailee, 8 of my close friends have become pregnant in the last few months, not including my friends on here. They all get to go through it together. Its hard. It will happen tho! Im just excited for you to go to the dr and get checked out!

Yeah me too. I just wish it wasn't such a long process. I well it will be worth it! When will you test ?

Bailee, I understand how it feels. I felt the same way watching person after person get their BFP on here. I never thought it'd come. The one month we didn't try was the month it happened. I was sure you were going to get yours before I ever got mine. I'm sorry you feel left out. :( But I will tell you I'll stick with you through all this!! I can't wait to see you get your BFP and I think you'll get it sooner than later! Maybe start doing some yoga which might help you de-stress!! I haven't given up hope on you yet!! :hugs:

Awww Cindy your so sweet ! : hugs:
Usually I will get jealous but im not jealous of any of the ladies on here! It makes me happy and gives me hope! I just hate seeing women in public pregnant. It annoys the Shit out of me. More so when they do things they shouldn't !

Baliee you will get your bfp soon and
I know it my best wishes are with you
My first scan is Monday and gosh I'm
So nervous

Thanks girls I don't know what I would do without y'all!!
Yay so excited for your scan, can't wait to see the bean! Don't be nervous!

Sunflower, good luck with your scan!!! Ask for pics so you can show us and ask what the heartbeat is!! :) I asked the tech a million questions when I went in with mine. Thankfully she was very sweet and I said sorry I'm on a forum that women are talking about how horrible their techs are and you are wonderful!! LOL! She appreciated that!

Bailee, I hate it when I see people doing things they aren't supposed to either! Girl at work was drinking at our Christmas party (I smelled it on her breath as she kept disappearing to her hotel room and coming back). She also smokes and she did drugs before so I hope she has stopped that. Yesterday she talked about how tired she was and had a cappuccino in the morning and it's not helping her wake up. I said you're not supposed to have much caffeine, she was like well I drank it throughout my first pregnancy and I can't survive without any so I'm drinking it this whole pregnancy too all day long! Wow, so glad she doesn't worry about it!! She didn't mean to get pregnant. It was an accident and not sure which guy it's by! That bothers me so much!

DS was nice enough to give me his cold he has. :( It started with a sore throat with him and it's got a lot worse. I got him some children's mucinex last night. The pharmacist helped me figure out what to give him. But when I asked what I can take? NOTHING! So I bought a Christmas tin with wild cherry life savers that will help coat my throat she said that will help. But I'm screwed on what I can take for everything else. I gargled with warm salt water last night and this morning so hoping that will help some too. I haven't had a cold in a year, before that it was multiple years! We don't get sick often but I hate the time of year it has come! I'm going to end up being sick at Christmas if I can't hurry and get rid of it! The doc told me DS had a sinus infection but I didn't believe it. Figured it was just a cold and guess what?? MOM was RIGHT!

Sunflower, good luck with your scan!!! Ask for pics so you can show us and ask what the heartbeat is!! :) I asked the tech a million questions when I went in with mine. Thankfully she was very sweet and I said sorry I'm on a forum that women are talking about how horrible their techs are and you are wonderful!! LOL! She appreciated that!

Bailee, I hate it when I see people doing things they aren't supposed to either! Girl at work was drinking at our Christmas party (I smelled it on her breath as she kept disappearing to her hotel room and coming back). She also smokes and she did drugs before so I hope she has stopped that. Yesterday she talked about how tired she was and had a cappuccino in the morning and it's not helping her wake up. I said you're not supposed to have much caffeine, she was like well I drank it throughout my first pregnancy and I can't survive without any so I'm drinking it this whole pregnancy too all day long! Wow, so glad she doesn't worry about it!! She didn't mean to get pregnant. It was an accident and not sure which guy it's by! That bothers me so much!

DS was nice enough to give me his cold he has. :( It started with a sore throat with him and it's got a lot worse. I got him some children's mucinex last night. The pharmacist helped me figure out what to give him. But when I asked what I can take? NOTHING! So I bought a Christmas tin with wild cherry life savers that will help coat my throat she said that will help. But I'm screwed on what I can take for everything else. I gargled with warm salt water last night and this morning so hoping that will help some too. I haven't had a cold in a year, before that it was multiple years! We don't get sick often but I hate the time of year it has come! I'm going to end up being sick at Christmas if I can't hurry and get rid of it! The doc told me DS had a sinus infection but I didn't believe it. Figured it was just a cold and guess what?? MOM was RIGHT!

I was just reading your comment and saw that you are under the weather ..well..i wanted to share a link to the Childrens Hospital in Toronto; Sick Kids. We frequent that hospital for High risk mothers(i work in Soical Services) There are many over the counter meds that you can actually use short term but you just need to check depending on the trimester your in. https://www.motherisk.org/prof/updatesDetail.jsp?content_id=881 I really hope you feel better..there is nothing worse that being sick other than the regualr aches and morning sickness that naturally come with pregnancy. :hugs:

Thnx so much jjsmom yes I will ask
What the heart beat is and for a pic
As well I hope I get a nice tech how are you
Ladies ready for Christmas my hubby
Bought me puma shoes yesterday and
He ordered two really nice maternity
Tops for me my lil toddler was like my
Brother is coming omg she is such a cutie
I couldn't stop smiling

Lol, how sweet, im guessing she wants a brother.

Ladies im starting to worry, I haven't been able to sleep well at all, all I think about is being a mom, my period is late so im freaking over that. I wish I could just calm down :(

Sorry your sick Cindy, I thought there are a couple things you can take. The doctor should give you a list of them. Hope you and little man feel better soon !

Bailee you really need to relax! You could have O'd later than you thought. Just try and relax as much as possible!!

I got sent home from work early because of the virus we got hit with yesterday, we got hit with again this morning. Then my mom texts me to ask if I had heard what happened this morning and all I can do is sit here and question what is this world coming to?? Children!!!! Kids who cant defend themselves all because a 24 yr old was upset with his mother!!! I cant stop crying over this!!

Awww I know, this stuff is so sad! Its fucked up people like him in this world that makes it so horrible.

Bailee, that was happening to me. I always wanted to think i was actually prego and it just wasnt positive yet for one reason or another. Turns out i dont always ovulate, which can cause you to be irregular, anywhere from a few days to weeks. They put me on clomid and it only costs $20/month (i was expecting way worse). You could just have stopped ovulating, which could be good because its SUCH an easy fix! I will pray that you are in fact prego, but dont get too discouraged if not because there could be an easy solution that will give you a baby real quick ;)
JJsmom - i agree. I have 2 step children, one of which is in kindergarten. I have no idea what i would do if that happened to us and i lost either of them. It would kill me. Obviously he wired wrong, but of all people to target small children hurt the most. They are so helpless. A man in China stabbed (killed?) 22 people today too. Starting to wonder if the is the beginning of the "end of the world" (12.21.12)

Its not the beginning of the end. People are just sick and crazy. No one knows when the world will end but God. Im not worried about it ending. Yeah hopefully I can go to the doc tell him I don't usually get positive opks and he will do something but gosh this world is so sick. People are crazy. And bfn today

Wtf still no af or bfp. af was due the 11th. I tested the 16th and bfn. Ughhhh
How are y'all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"