Ladiesssss what do y'all think ???????

Sorry haven't dropped by in a while!
Bailee - did you ever go to the Dr? How are things going?
JJsMom & sunflower - How are you guys feeling? Hope all is going well!

I started my first ever round of Clomid last night. Im so excited and nervous. I want it to work so badly. It only ended up being $20 which is awesome, i was worried it would be really expensive. My huge cyst ruptured, which is great because now that its gone i get to take the Clomid! Thinking baby thoughts for you and I Bailee :)

:dust:

Hello mrshopeful I really hope you
Get your bfp this time I'm doing fine
Thnx still waiting for my new doc to
Call me so I can go in for my first prenatal
Visit

Looks like were in the same boat mrs.hopful I had a appt in November and chickened out and didn't go !:( Just make another appt for January 3rd @ 3:30!! Im not gonna chicken out this time!

Dont chicken out this time!!! It could be such a simple answer and simple solution. I have a new found hope since i got to start fertility meds. It wont fix my other problems, but it will make my odds a little better by producing more than one egg when i sometimes wasn't even ovulating at all. It takes patience, but its worth it if a baby is the reward. I have to have blood drawn every 24th day of my cycle, ultrasound 2 times a month, medication monthly, but hopefully i will get my BFP soon and it will all have been worth it!!!

I'm hoping and praying for both of you!!!!

I am feeling fine! Got to hear the heartbeat with a doppler yesterday. Still trying to figure out the best one to get. Cant figure it out and the nurse practitioner wasn't any help either. But at least she found the heartbeat and we got to hear it whoosh whoosh whoosh. I'm just terrified I won't hear it. On the July forum we just had 2 losses where one was 11 weeks and one was just over 10. It's so sad and I felt odd posting that I had just heard the heartbeat of my LO. Felt it move too the night before!

I really can't wait for both of you to experience this joy!!

Sunflower are you doing well? Do you have the doc's #? If so I'd give them a call!

I am switching to an actual doc office rather than the clinic that only has the Nurse practitioner. My appt is Tuesday for the new place. I'm hoping I get to get another scan while I'm there! :) I'll be almost 12 weeks!! can't believe I'm almost out of the first trimester!

Yes jjsmom I will give them a call Tom
Morning my old doc is being all weird
It's making me angry I'm fine

Im praying we get our bfps mrs.hopeful, im so scared to miscarry again. I see women on here with 5 angel babies and it scared me so much!

My sister in law just got pregnant a couple months ago, after only a few months trying. I was so frustrated. My hubby and i have been trying longer than they have been together. Then she miscarried, and i felt horrible. I never realized how common it is. For me, just getting pregnant at all is the first hurtle. If i lose it it will kill me, but at least i will know that its possible to conceive. My dr said that if my levels dont raise dramatically at the very first weeks of pregnancy he will terminate it immediately which is sad. A lot of healthy pregnancies start out with slowly rising levels. Im too high risk for tubal tho, they wont risk it. So even if i do get pregnant, i will jump for joy then reality will set in of all that could go wrong, like miscarriage or having to terminate.
Im praying too, just remember to keep it positive. I believe things can be willed, and if you think "i DONT want this to happen, i dont want this to happen" (like a BFN) that it will happen. Imagine us happy and pregnant and only that "it WILL happen" :)

JJsMom, Im so glad its going well. I cant even imagine the joy of hearing your little miracles heartbeat! I can't wait to see ultrasound pics! If you switch Dr's they should definitely do their own scan. A good Dr never trusts another Drs judgement!

sunflower- will be waiting to hear how your apt goes! I woul be freaking out the first day i found out and want ant apt!

Yeah, I don't know what I would do if it happened again. I don't think I could take it again, it killed me. But I have faith it won't happen again, I KNOW WE WILL GET OUR BFPS!!!!

I have faith that both of you will get your BFP's as well Bailee!!!

Mrs.hopeful I will definitely show scan pics when we get more done! I like your thoughts that one doc shouldn't trust another doc's scans. Although it was done at the hospital they deliver at so I don't know. LOL!

DS is sick at the moment and my throat just started feeling a little scratchy. I hope I'm not getting it too! Had a headache all day. Getting ready to lay down but I know OH will be home momentarily and then we have to go to the store. Have to get DS some cough syrup and figure out dinner.

I just called my new docs office and there
Gonna see me jan 11 such a long way
I will be ten weeks then they will be doing
A Pap smear gosh i hate them lol

Another girl just got her bfp, seems like everyone im friends with on here is pregnant ! All of y'all deserve it im so happy for y'all. But im just sitting here tearing up, I just want a baby so bad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->