Ladiesssss what do y'all think ???????

Your temp can change with anything! You said you're not supposed to start til the 5th or 6th....maybe it's implantation!! Praying for your BFP!

Bailee i can't wait for you to go to the dr, if you still havent started they can confirm you are or are not prego then if not, they can't make your cycle start again so you can get back to trying!
My dr called today and said that my progesterone level is 46.39!! Normally after a successful ovulation but no pregnancy with clomid its 15-25!! Do you guys think i could be prego? The dr told me that there is a good chance but not to get my hopes up. Said not to drink over new years.. I am not due for AF till like the 5th or 6th. What were your guys's progesterone levels when you first found out you were prego? Maybe the clomid worked! Hopefully so and hopefully Bailee they will put you on it too!

hopefully good news!! i hope you get your bfp!!!! ill be praying for you!!! im beyond freaking annoyed i cannot believe i am having a cycle this long!! I hope i get some answers on the 3rd. Keep us updated with whats going on with you !!! :hugs:

yeah i test every other day just in-case because i do take medicine that i would stop taking if i got my bfp. STILL ALL BFN =(

i have my appt the 3rd so im gonna ask for some then.

As long as she doesn't skip out on it again! LOL! Bailee, you're like my younger sister! HAHA! Or as you say, I'm like your internet mom! I'm in a goofy mood today! LOL! :drunk:

lmao patrick is getting champagne, so ill get messed up for you tonight since you cant drink lol
IM NOT GONNA CHICKEN OUT!!
i have to go lol

Make sure you go baliee so you can
Find out what's going on and happy
New year

I am gonna go !!!!!
I think its stress but better safe than sorry

Glad you're doing well sunflower!!! When is your next appt?

I have an appt today to meet the new doc. I didn't get to meet her at my last appt. Just did the normal questions and met a lady there that I think is a midwife. We listened to the heartbeat. Not sure what today's appt has in store! But should get to book my gender scan in 4-5 weeks from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I can't wait!! I sure they don't disappoint me! LOL!

Bailee, your appt is tomorrow!! YAY!!

My apt is next Friday jan 11 th feels
Like a long way I get my Pap smear
Done that day I don't like them

1 more day till Bailee's apt! can't wait to hear what they say!
I have been having cramps today, and had light spotting. I think im out. :-(
But at least my meds worked and gave me a strong ovulation, my progesterone could have been elevated by releasing more than 1 egg which is common on clomid.

Yay atleast you know you ovulated thats great! Hopefully january isbour month girl !!!!! Can't wait to see what they aay at your appt! !!

YAY!! You're appt is tomorrow Bailee!! Can't wait to hear what they say! I think you need to get on clomid!!

Sorry to hear you might be out Mrshopeful....but knowing you actually ovulated is a great thing!!! Hoping January is going to be a great month for you!! As this is the new year!! Great things will be happening!!! :hugs:

sunflower, I don't think any woman likes to have the pap smear done! They aren't very nice to have done! But just think, that will be the only time they have to do it! :) Might have to have another pelvic exam done but I was told after today no more until 36 weeks. (Unless there is a problem)

OK, as for my appt....my blood pressure was up. I met the new doc this time in and she was awesome! I love this office!! She did tell me she wanted a 24 hr urine sample due to my blood pressure and I have to take it straight into the hospital to make sure they get it in time. Have to keep it in the fridge too BLAH! And some more blood work is to be done due to the blood pressure. Baby's heartbeat is now at 148! It has dropped from 170 2 weeks ago!!! I was concerned but she said that is perfectly normal and as baby gets bigger the heart rate goes down some. SO...for the news. FIVE WEEKS TIL ANATOMY SCAN!!!!!! I go in 2/6 for the ultrasound! I'm so excited! I know the first few weeks will go by fast. But the last week will probably drag by! Especially since I'll be preparing a birthday party for DS!! After the 30th though I have to figure out something else to keep my mind preoccupied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->