lap and dye this Friday (19th)

hey clomidqueen thats great news hun :dance: so now you have cleared the way for things to happen. Hope you get your :bfp: soon :dust:

I know! I am so.. excited, all you need is one good side and I got it now so, I am hoping now is my time!! I cant wait for my post op on Tuesday to hear what she recommends.

Very true hun, i only have one tube as that's all i was born with. I recently got my bfp but miscarried early so like i said all you need is one. Now that your system is clear as well it should be all systems go for you. Sending you lots of :dust:

Very true hun, i only have one tube as that's all i was born with. I recently got my bfp but miscarried early so like i said all you need is one. Now that your system is clear as well it should be all systems go for you. Sending you lots of :dust:

Thank you so much! my thoughts are with you as well! I am so grateful for this site and encouraging people like you, otherwise I might not be able to get through this.

I know, i remember the moment we decided to start trying and we were both sooo excited. Then after a quite a while and the roller coaster of emotional heartache i stopped letting myself get excited as it was my way of coping with it all. Its not a nice experience to go through and i wouldn't wish it for anyone! The only thing we can do is keep moving forwards one step at a time and still have hope and the belief that it will happen when the time is right. And to keep talking and supporting one another :hugs:

Finally finally had my post op and we're moving on with IUI and yes....another round of clomid! RE feels strongly the adhesion were definitly my issue!

that's great news hun. Sounds as though its going to be exciting times. Keep us updated hun on how you get on. Sending you lots of :dust:

How are all you other ladies getting on?

Hey ladies

Good stuff on the IUI and post op CCC, I hope all goes well for you. We've just had our Hep&HIV tests done this week, so should get the results next week along with a certificate so we can start IUI too. Looking at June at the moment.

A bit pissed off last night and today though, I have to say. I've been busily visualising and practising breathing deep into my belly rather than just my chest, we've gone all organic, removed processed meats from the diet, cut out almost all dairy and gluten, stopped using the microwave for heating up my morning porridge, haven't had a coffee for 3 weeks now, and so on. Was feeling really good about it all until AF came visiting yesterday - 4/5 days early! So annoyed!!! I know a change of diet can have an effect, and the changes I'm implementing won't really have an impact for a couple of months, but still....she is truly a witch!

Lau, how's things going with you? And Hear?

Hey Lovelies,

I'm still kicking around. DH and I are saving for IUI hopefully we can do our first round in June/July! I'm CD 19 today....apparently in my "fertile window" I'm on a 35 day cycle now so looks like I'm oíng around CD20-21. Every month is so disappointing though. I had an appointment with my FS yesterday about possible reproductive immunology testing and basically I cant tell if he is too smart for his own good or just bloody lazy, but he said immunology testing is pointless. Even IF there is a problem it wont result me getting a natural BFP, he said we can take some blood and a biopsy of my uterus and send it to the US, the testing costs $6000CDN and the treatment if there is a immune problem would be $1200CDN......so yeah, what a money grab!

Basically that's my update! I wonder how Curly is doing!

CURLY?!?!? you out there??

hey you two :hi: Gosh if you both are on track for iui you might be doing it at the same time :thumbup:

Wish, i know how crap it can be hun but think of it this way when you do get your bfp your bab will have THE BEST environment to be in so just it up huni.

Hear, docs can be sooo frustrating. I hope he is doing the right thing for you and you get some good results from it all. fx

not much happening here. wish, i have gone the opposite of you. I have been quite naughty of late. My diet is in tatters and i have prob had one too many wines at the weekend. But i seriously dont give a shi* anymore, i know thats bad and a terrible way to think but i'm having a can't be bothered time right now. Maybe next week i will start training again and cutting out the crap. It's O week so guess i should really :shrug:
Sorry ladies, just realised i had a mini rant

Hi, just wondering if anyone in here can help... I had a lap on Saturday (I had one previously in 2009 but that turned into a laparotomy so I've not got anything to compare this to). It was pretty straight forward, just diathermised some endometriosis on left ovary, I had no vaginal bleeding on Saturday or Sunday (I was also due to ovulate at the weekend, so period not due for two more weeks). Anyway, I've suddenly started heavy bleeding which I was surprised by as I thought that if I was going to bleed, I'd do it straight away rather than after 48 hours - did anyone else experience this ?

Hi, just wondering if anyone in here can help... I had a lap on Saturday (I had one previously in 2009 but that turned into a laparotomy so I've not got anything to compare this to). It was pretty straight forward, just diathermised some endometriosis on left ovary, I had no vaginal bleeding on Saturday or Sunday (I was also due to ovulate at the weekend, so period not due for two more weeks). Anyway, I've suddenly started heavy bleeding which I was surprised by as I thought that if I was going to bleed, I'd do it straight away rather than after 48 hours - did anyone else experience this ?

Hey! When I had mine, I bleed but heavy only right after the surgery like when I stood up to get dressed and leave the hospital then it was light after that initial bleed. Perhaps call the hospital where the surgery was performed and see if its anything you should be concerned about?

hey hun i second hear, i had bleeding but like straight after surgery then it went lighter. i would also contact hospital just to be on safe side.

Need to vent - I was just speaking with a cousin that I had a falling out with about a year ago, we are trying to mend broken fences....but I'm starting to see why I pushed myself away from her. I knew she was pregnant because obviously through family and facebook you see these things. So you’d think she would already know that I’m aware she is pregnant. So while we are texting each other back and forth she asked me “how is it going with the getting pregnant thing?” she is aware of our struggles. SO I told her all about my four rounds of clomid, no success, all the test the surgery everything....her response......”I’m 34 weeks pregnant with a boy his name will be Isaias and I can’t wait for this to be over” and thats where the conversation ended!

Some people UGH!

Oh hear i'm sooooooo sorry huni, really i wish i could give you a real one :hugs: i know she is your cousin but i have to say this, what a complete and utter bitc*!!!! Your intuition was RIGHT ON in the first place. My mum always says to me its not worth having negative people in your life as they will just bring you down. Surround yourself with positive people and the ones you love!!! Your a better person than her and she knows it, otherwise she wouldn't be trying to rub such a sensitive issue in your face. She screams to me as the type of person who has no confidence and always measures her life by how much she has as opposed to the quality instead. Just stay away from her hear, your better than that and when you do have your liccle miracle she will have something new to be envious of, but let her get on with it as those type of people will never be happy with what they have.

phew, think i have just had my own little rant there, sorry hear. Anyway, here for ya girl
:friends:

Oh hear i'm sooooooo sorry huni, really i wish i could give you a real one :hugs: i know she is your cousin but i have to say this, what a complete and utter bitc*!!!! Your intuition was RIGHT ON in the first place. My mum always says to me its not worth having negative people in your life as they will just bring you down. Surround yourself with positive people and the ones you love!!! Your a better person than her and she knows it, otherwise she wouldn't be trying to rub such a sensitive issue in your face. She screams to me as the type of person who has no confidence and always measures her life by how much she has as opposed to the quality instead. Just stay away from her hear, your better than that and when you do have your liccle miracle she will have something new to be envious of, but let her get on with it as those type of people will never be happy with what they have.

phew, think i have just had my own little rant there, sorry hear. Anyway, here for ya girl
:friends:

No you are absolutely right and dead on when you say she measures what she has in life, she was jealous I got married first (she was born 4 days after me I've always sensed competition) she got married a year after me, and the same month I started at the fertility clinic, surprisingly her and her fiancé started trying to get pregnant and low and behold 6 months later she was pregnant and I was not, and all she does is complain about being pregnant, she is even wishing for him to come at 37 weeks because she is "tired". I just don't get it sometimes, its like a cruel joke when you see certain people get what they want so easily when sometimes you feel like they don't deserve it.

Lau thank you girl for letting me vent! :hugs:

vent, vent, vent away my friend. It's better to get all that off your chest than to keep it in as it will only fester and make you bitter. The green eyed monster has her firmly in his grip and all i would feel is sorry for her. Sorry that she doesn't have the compassion or ability to join in other peoples happiness without measuring it against her own! She will never be truly happy with her own and will always seek something that she feels is lost to her. Don't waste your time and emotions on her hun. Look to your own bright future and enjoy what you do have :hugs:

I am cd12 today two more days till o i think? i have an acupuncture app fri and feel like i am really needing it for relaxation purposes. I never thought i would even like it as i really dislike needles :haha:

Also i think we're normal for feeling like that hun. It's not like really wanting a car or house. It's something more profound than that so i think it's fine to wonder why it comes so easy for others and not for ourselves? It's a physical, emotional and biological feeling and that's powerful! Everyday i think gosh, i wish it was easy for me. Maybe it only happens to the women who are strong and can handle it?

vent, vent, vent away my friend. It's better to get all that off your chest than to keep it in as it will only fester and make you bitter. The green eyed monster has her firmly in his grip and all i would feel is sorry for her. Sorry that she doesn't have the compassion or ability to join in other peoples happiness without measuring it against her own! She will never be truly happy with her own and will always seek something that she feels is lost to her. Don't waste your time and emotions on her hun. Look to your own bright future and enjoy what you do have :hugs:

I am cd12 today two more days till o i think? i have an acupuncture app fri and feel like i am really needing it for relaxation purposes. I never thought i would even like it as i really dislike needles :haha:

You are absolutely right! I'm just going to focus on me and my little family and that's its! I'm not going to bother worrying about how she is most likely miserable under all her acting! :hugs:

I'm 2/3 dpo. We've literally bd'd everyday since cd 6 and we are cd 24 today lol so its been an exhausting couple of weeks lol but to be honest I think we are bdíng more for fun than anything else! its really been relaxed and no pressure. I don't lay there for 30 mins and prop up my legs anymore I'm really just taking a relaxed approach. I'm not charting symptoms or anything either.

I really hope the acupuncture works, I've seriously considered it as well, I'd love to do it around the time I start IUI, its expensive though so I need to really think about it, especially in combination with the IUI.

My fingers and everything else crossable is crossed for you! [-o<

Also i think we're normal for feeling like that hun. It's not like really wanting a car or house. It's something more profound than that so i think it's fine to wonder why it comes so easy for others and not for ourselves? It's a physical, emotional and biological feeling and that's powerful! Everyday i think gosh, i wish it was easy for me. Maybe it only happens to the women who are strong and can handle it?

I think you are absolutely right! I believe the women that suffer through this along with us are the strongest women in the world! and I believe in due time we all will be blessed with what we have in store for us, regardless! :hugs:

yes very expensive, but i have tried reflexology as well and whilst that was relaxing also i dont feel like it had much affect on me fertility wise. With acupuncture i get two birds with one stone.

Hear, your a sex ninja :ninja: honestly i am pathetic when it comes to having the stamina for dtd. Don't get me wrong, i enjoy but i need a bit of encouragement sometimes :haha: i have been better this month though, started cd10 and bd every other day. Since dh has been on the maca his libido has increased ummmm well lets just say quite a bit :blush: he is a bit of sex demon now lol

Anyway I would highly recommend acu or if its a wee bit too expensive have a look on the internet for self fertility massage dvd. It brings blood flow to the uterus and helps with implantation by increasing the lining of the womb etc....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->