Laparoscopy & Endo Removal.... pregnancy?

Hello ladies!!

How is everyone feeling today?

Tracey, did you get some babymaking done, sickness and all?

Little, you must be nearly halfway through TWW by now, how you holding up?

Love, where are you in your cycle? Gearing up to O?

AFM, cd 9 and nothing too hectic to report. The first week of the TWW always seems to fly past! I've had lots of creamy cm since 6dpo which is new. But I had some last cycle, just not so much or so early, so I'm not sure that it's anything to get excited about. I've been mildly crampy and (tmi alert) fairly gassy, but I'm thinking those two are probably related :haha: BBS are a little sensitive but nothing new there.

The only think I can say I have noticed lately is that I've gained weight :dohh: This does NOT make me happy!! I've done some research and apparently it can be a side effect of the clomid. I haven't blown up or anything, but put on about 1 kg per cycle. I'm as active as usual and been super-careful with what I've been eating, so I'm really not happy about it. Anyone else experienced this, or is it just me?? :shrug:

Oh well, back to the waiting I guess!! :coffee: Auction is coming up in less than two weeks (for the horse) so I'm excited about that! And going away with the family this coming weekend so that should make it easier to bear if the stupid :witch: shows up.

Holding thumbs for all of you lovely ladies!!!! :thumbup: :hugs:

Hey My girls!!!! How's everyone doing? What dpo are u all on?
Ive been doing ok I try and try to ignore my 2ww or even the fact I want a baby so bad, I'm just telling myself to stop but I cant. I realllyyy want to go away but dh can't take time off work which is a valid excuse but it's annoying, so knowing that this cycle was my last clomid cycle is making me a little sad but happy for what's next I'm thinking of making an appointment with my dr so we can get the iui ball rolling, I'm kinda scared of the whole injections at home saga but I'll cope. So I have no idea what dpo I'm on this month as I tried to not care but it was dh birthday so we got a bit of bding in there but I wasn't so stressed this month.. Yeah so that's all that's going on in my head,
Plastik I hope ur hols are fun! It's sooooo very cold here!
Little I miss u, where u at?
Tracey I hope ur okay.
Nats how u going?
That's all from me, this week better go fast! Xox

Hi there all! Great to hear from you guys. Sounds like you are both in the same boat as me, SICK OF THE WAITING! CD28 for me today, and feeling nothing in particular, which is normal. We don't have the IUI Doc appt until mid July, so tossing up wether I just stop the clomid completely until I go onto all the hormone treatments, or should I continue with the clomid, I figure the clomid hasn't got me anywhere, so think I might give it a miss. I felt I ovulated on like CD21 or something rediculous, so not holding out hope at all for this cycle.

Love - Looks like we might be going through the IUI together too, which will be so much better than doing it alone.

Plastik - have you made an appt for the Doc yet? What's the plan of attack for you? Will you wait until your next cycle begins before moving forward with something else?

I can't believe we have all been so unlucky, damn Lap, promises promises... feel like the whole operation was a complete waste of time.... sorry to be negative today ladies, I am just sick of the disappointment month after month (like you guys).

Hope you have a good week.
Take care of yourselves, I will be thinking of you!

:)

Hello lovelies,

I'm having a real down day since AF arrived Sat/Sun. Will try not to be too morbid, just feeling so betrayed by my body.

Holding thumbs for both of you ladies though!! Keep us updated!

Little, I'm giving up on the clomid, it just dries me up and makes me cranky. My periods have been really light on it too so I think it's thinning my lining, might be why I'm not having any luck. I'm on cd 2 today so going to call my gynae and make an appointment. I figure we won't be able to do anything this month really, but we can at least be prepared for next month.

I'm going to the auction on Saturday and will hopefully get the horse I want, should be a nice distraction from all of this!

:hugs2:

Hello all! Long time no write! Just checking in to say that I have my IVF appointment today, I am sooooo excited!

Plastik - how are you going with everything??? Did you get the horse???
Love - How are you too? Where are you at with everything??

Well, turns out IUI isn't really an option for our situation, so we are scheduled for IVF in August... pretty dissapointed as I thought we weren't going to have to go through all that, but guess you have to do what is needed to make a miracle.

Hope you are all well xx

Sorry Little! But like you said, whatever it takes, right?

Well ladies, cd 30 for me today and still no witch in sight! Officially 3 days late and havent tested yet. Bbs are so painful they wake me up when I roll over at night. I might go out and get some tests and then test tomorrow morning. Not sure yet. Just feels so unreal and unlikely right now.

I even took my temp this morning for the first time this month and it was 36.8. Which is pretty high for me. :wacko:

Oooohhhhh Plastik - That is sounding fantastic!!!!! SO many ladies end up falling pregnant naturally after 3 months of failed attempts with Clomid.
You HAVE to test!!!!

Little - I am sure the IVF will bring you your miracle! I have just hear of 3 ladies on other threads that have all just gotten their BFP's after their first rounds of IVF. I'm sure August is your month.....

All the other ladies, HELLO!!!

Sorry I have been AWOL. It was financial year end at work, AND we have hectic renovations going on here so I have without an office for weeks now.
I will try catch up ASAP!

Hello ladies! Can I join you? I found out I have endo just over 1 year ago (around the time we started TTC) and had a lap to confirm it. After having Zoladex we have now been properly TTC since March 2012. Good luck to everyone and hope to see a BFP from you all very soon!

Hi Ladies!

I've missed you all!! Just a quick update to let you know that I tested yesterday and this morning, and shock of all shocks, :bfp: !!!

I actually can't believe it, after everything i've done to try and get pg, it happened when I stopped trying. I was taking the month off, no vitamins, no preseed, no temping, nothing! In fact, DH and I only dtd 3 times this month, once a good 3 or so days before ov and once a couple of days after. I'm truly stunned.

Here's a pic for you girls :) Who knew, there is hope after all! Hope the little bean sticks!

Attachments

• Madness.JPG
    Madness.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
CONGRATS PLASTIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!
I told you, SO many woman fall pregnant naturally after 3 unsuccessful rounds on Clomid etc. And you just joined them :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: YEEEHHAAAAA!!!
And now, did you get that horse you wanted too????
What's hubby say?????

I did get the horse, and she is AWESOME, and now she's going on a 9 month holiday!!! :haha:

DH was too cute, he stared at the stick in disbelief for a while, made a comment about the line not being dark enough, and then, as it dawned on him what this means, he said "Oh Sh*t" :rofl: He meant it in a good way, like, oh WOW kinda thing, but it's just so funny. Now when we tell our friends and parents I can say the first thing he said when he found out was "Oh Sh*t" :haha: :haha: :haha:

Where are you in your cycle Tracey? How things going? Calming down a bit?

She doesn't have to go on holiday - I'll come ride her :thumbup: heehee

Shame, that is so cute about DH!! They always react in the weirdest ways :shrug:
Still can't believe you got your BFP so easily!! Wooohoooo!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS plastik that's amazing I'm soooooo happy for u! This bean is a blessing!!!!!!!!
So I did iui with injections this month it all went so quick and as usual the 2ww is killing me I'm 9dpiui and the only symptom is my boobs killing me but that could still be the trigger shot so I shouldn't even think about symptoms! Sorry I've been m.i.a just been taking it easy after my iui I just really want it to work and I don't think hubby wants to do it again next month!
Little- lets hope u get ur bfp before ur ivf!!! ��
Tracey- u were right about plastik that was funny! Where are u in ur cycle?
Goldfish- nice to meet u! What cd are u on?
That's all from me, CONGRATS again plastik that's made my day! Xxxx

Plastik, I have literally just shed a tear for you hun, I am thrilled for you and your OH!!!!!! Keep us posted with everything. Hello to all the other ladies and welcome to you goldfish! nothing to report from me really, cd24 today,.no idea when I o'd as no clomid this month, not feeling too confident, but guess miracles can happen when u least expect it, isnt that right plastik?!

anyway hope you are all well, baby dust xx

Plastik, I have literally just shed a tear for you hun, I am thrilled for you and your OH!!!!!! Keep us posted with everything. Hello to all the other ladies and welcome to you goldfish! nothing to report from me really, cd24 today,.no idea when I o'd as no clomid this month, not feeling too confident, but guess miracles can happen when u least expect it, isnt that right plastik?!

anyway hope you are all well, baby dust xx

LoveMrsP and Little_Ratbag - thanks for the welcome! I'm on CD15 and I think I may have ovulated yesterday (will know after 2 more high temps to confirm it on FF!), so may be in the TWW now!

Not to put a downer on our happy thread af got me yesterday out of the blue almost 7 days early!! They want me in for a blood test tomorrow morning not too sure on why but I'm kind of shocked that I got af I was soooo positive iui would work for me!! Anyways don't think I'll do anything this month but beg hubby for a holiday!!! Thanks for being here girls love the support!!!! Xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

AWW, you ladies are just amazing :hugs:

Goldfish, welcome to the thread! These ladies are phenomenal, always there for support and advice and just to listen to a rant! Let us know if those temps stay up :thumbup:

Little, miracles most definately can happen!!! I'm not sure when I o'ed, but if it was on my usual day then we only dtd like 3 days before and 3 days after! My mom says that probably means I'm going to have a girl :shrug: We'll have to wait and see!

Love, I'm SO SO sorry :cry: How devastating and confusing for you!! Please let us know what the doctors say and the results of the blood test? So weird, I don't understand why you would start a whole week early :nope:

AFM, we told my parents last night and they are over the moon! They knew we were trying and the issues I've had, but they've been great about offering support and not putting any more pressure on us. This will be their first grandchild, so I'm hoping and praying that everything goes smoothly.

Love you ladies!!! :hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->