Laparoscopy & Endo Removal.... pregnancy?

oh LOVE, I am completely shocked and upset for you, that is so weird, I will be very interested to hear what the docs say, please keep me posted!

Plastik-The first grandchild is truly special. As for the gender, I think it could go either way given that you dtd both sides of o. Are u going to find out the gender at your scan down the track, or a big suprise?

goldfish - have you been DTD like mad people?

Little, we haven't discussed it, but I reckon we'll be finding out for sure!! I'm not that keen on suprises :D Still a long road to walk before then though! :haha:

Going to a friends baby shower on Saturday, think it's going to be the first time I'm not horribly jealous! She got pg by accident after we'd been trying for a while already.

Plastikpony - thanks!
LoveMrsP - :hugs: hope you get some answers from the doc
Little_Ratbag - well we've BD 4 out of the past 5 days and have 2 high temps so hoping tomorrow will confirm my ovulation day!

Hey ladies I need so advice, should I take a month off or do another iui? I no when I do and iui it's quite easy and u no u have a shot but I don't think my hubby's sperm is good enough for us to do a natural cycle also the injections didn't change my period like clomid made it light I've read gonal f is naturaller then clomid, the only thing was by the dr's books I was 3 days early but by my books I was 7 days they said it could be caused by fastening a cycle up it can bring ur period on early! Pleaseeeee help me I need to decide by tomorrow thank u ladies!!
Plastisk how was the baby shower I bet u felt sooo happy inside!
Little hope ur well
Goldfish did u think u ovulated?

Hi all just wanted to give a quick update, had my laparoscopy and endo removal in may, 16 months of trying, 2 cycles after treatment and finally have my bfp! I am so so happy I can't quite believe it! So don't give up ladies x x x x

Hey ladies I need so advice, should I take a month off or do another iui? I no when I do and iui it's quite easy and u no u have a shot but I don't think my hubby's sperm is good enough for us to do a natural cycle also the injections didn't change my period like clomid made it light I've read gonal f is naturaller then clomid, the only thing was by the dr's books I was 3 days early but by my books I was 7 days they said it could be caused by fastening a cycle up it can bring ur period on early! Pleaseeeee help me I need to decide by tomorrow thank u ladies!!
Plastisk how was the baby shower I bet u felt sooo happy inside!
Little hope ur well
Goldfish did u think u ovulated?

LoveMrsP - sorry I don't really know much about IUI so can't offer any advice, good luck whatever you decide. FF thinks I've ovulated, I'm now 5DPO but got a big temp drop this morning (just below my coverline!) - seems a bit early for implantation dip so trying not to get my hopes up (I had a dip at 7DPO last month already and really thought I was pregnant!)

Hi all just wanted to give a quick update, had my laparoscopy and endo removal in may, 16 months of trying, 2 cycles after treatment and finally have my bfp! I am so so happy I can't quite believe it! So don't give up ladies x x x x

Yay, congratulations! I remember you from another thread and really pleased you got your BFP!

Congrats Nats77!!

Baby shower was lovely, really helped me get into the idea of having my own little one. Hopefully everything runs smoothly!

Love, I think you need to go with your gut about the iui. Remember that your DH's sperm doesn't need to be perfect. And if it isn't too expensive and not too drastic for you, then I would probably go for it. Of course, a break can only be a good thing, so it's up to you! Let us know what you decide, ok? :hugs:

Were going through with another iui I picked up my injections this morning! Im having a bad day though as another friend is pregnant and it's someone who I dont get along with so I actually felt jealous which is terrible, I'm glad this happened at the being of my cycle rather then during it! I swear I'm never a jealous person ever I felt bad for even writing that! Soooo here we go I've started let's hope this works cause I'm not doing it next month!! Xxxx thanks for caring guys!
Congrats natts that's fantastic!! Xx

Good for you love!!! Totally holding thumbs for you, keep us updated! :hugs: :thumbup: :flower:

Sucks about the jealousy, I felt that way about a friend that I absolutely adore. But that was because she wasn't even trying, just got pg 'by accident'. I could have killed her.

Hi Ladies, so sorry for the break between posts, I have been away for a little mini-break (well overdue). Gosh lots has happened whilst I've been offline.

Firstly Nats, I am thrilled for you hun, a huge congratulations to you and your family, and thanks for your words of encouragement, we all appreciate it! xx

Love - I think you've gone with the right option, if you had of gone without the IUI you would have been sooooo much more disappointed if you didn't get your BFP at the end of the natural cycle and wish you had have done the IUI. Cos you got your AF early, the docs should be able to give you an adjusted dose of your meds, yeah? which will help level out your cycle and hopefully lead to your BFP.... I have everything crossed for you hun, I truly hope this is the cycle for you. The issue of jealousy, I don't class it as that personally, I think it is just a side emotion of massive disappointment, and girl you have had plenty of those over the months, so please don't feel guilty for feeling the way you do.

Goldfish, now within the relm of the 2WW, I hope you get your BFP, baby dust to you. Are you feeling any different this cycle to previous ones?

Plastik - thank you for staying here and keeping us company, you are so sweet! :)

AFM - well CD4 for me today, and I have had a really strong flow of AF which I am wrapped about, I can't believe how much the clomid made me have a light period, I can't see how girls get pregnant on the stuff it obviously has a huge adverse effect to the reproductive system in my view. We have made our preliminary appointments for the IVF, so we start all that mid way through August and get stuck into things at the end of august. So I am thinking, they should do a pregnancy test before they start the IVF cycle shouldn't they?! my miracle could just happen, as we have time between now and then. I am going to buy some OPK tests online today, and track things properly, so I can tell the doc exactly what is happening with my cycle...

Anyway, have a great day/night girls...
Chat soon xx

Little, I totally agree with you!! I also had such light flow while I was on the clomid, and really think that's one of the reasons that we didn't have any luck! Of course, this was my first month without the clomid, so I didn't actually get a visit from the :witch: , but I'm assuming it would have been back to normal! Definately makes sure you do a pg test before the IVF stuff starts! Miracles happen :happydance:

How are you other ladies coping? Goldfish, how is the TWW treating you? Nats, how are you coping now that you got that :bfp: ? Love, will you let us know how the IUI goes? My doc said that would be the next step for us if we didn't manage on our own by the end of the year.

AFM, things are pretty normal. More normal than I expected. My bbs are still REALLY sore, which now makes a total of nearly a month that they've been extra sensitive and sore. Not the most fun thing ever, but I'm taking it with a smile. Other than that the only thing I've noticed is that I'm exhausted, all the time! And if I don't have something in my tummy throughout the day I get naseous! Wow, we try so hard for this to happen and this is how we get treated! :haha: Just kidding, I've never been so happy to feel sick and tired and sore in all my life.

Hope you ladies are all well!! :hugs2: :hugs2: :hugs2:

Pretty much the same as you plastik lol so tired all the time, and on top of that I have the most awful cold which is making me feel just terrible! But I wouldn't change it for the world! Still struggling to believe I'm pregnant, keep thinking I'm dreaming it all and I'll wake up soon lol x x x

I agree with u guys my flow this month was heavy to the point were I'm cd7 and still had a little little brown spotting this morning so it felt back to normal as to my af but I read somewhere that gonal f isnt as bad as clomid i think im repeating myself, Yes my injections are going well I've only bruised on one of three injection sites haha! I have a blood test on Friday morning so then I'll have an idea on when my iui will be on! Still scared for the trigger haha! But im praying this works!
Natts and plastik please don't leave us I want u guys to stay! :hugs:

Don't worry Love, I'm planning on sticking around here if that's ok with you guys! Those first tri boards are SCARY!!!

Why are you afraid of the trigger, Love? Does it hurt? Do you give yourself the injections? How is your OH feeling about everything? Sure he's being super supportive and positive!

Nats, I know what you mean about feeling like you're dreaming. If it wasn't for my sore (and massive!! :happydance:) bbs I'm not sure I'd believe it!

Little, how are you doing dear?

Well I told my friend yesterday. I'd really like to keep it quite until 12 weeks but that just doesn't seem to be happening. I had to tell her because we are going skiing in two weeks and she has booked and paid for the equipment. I'm not planning on skiing coz I don't feel like tumbling down a mountain, so I had to tell her so we can cancel my equipment. Of course, her husband is my boss so now he knows too :haha: They were both so nice and SO excited for us! I cried when my boss called to say congratulations!

Little_Ratbag - I'm pretty sure they will test you before you do the IVF, good luck with everything!

Plastik - glad to hear all is well with you despite the sickness/tiredness!

I hope everyone else is well!

As for me, I'm not feeling any different to previous cycles, except maybe slightly less obsessive with symptom spotting (just slightly though...). Last couple of cycles I convinced myself I was pregnant so I'm trying not to get my hopes up *too* much!

Hi ladies! Well I found out today a girlfriend is pregnant after only 3 months, a little disappointed, but guess that's just the way things go huh?! CD7 for me today (love, we are quite close together in our cycle, that's a bit exciting!). I too am still spotting brown Love, hope this is a good thing for us! my opk's arrived today so will start to test on Sunday, does anyone know what time is best during the day to test? I know it shouldn't be done for the from the first urine, but other than that not too sure... I plan to test every day until cd25, gosh I hope I detect a surge! Hope all you are all ok ladies. Xx

Hi lovelies!!

Sorry you had to go through that Little, it isn't easy to deal with :( It's so hard to see that jealous emotion in yourself, but believe me we've all been there, and there is nothing wrong with you longing for your own LO!! :hugs: Keep us updated with the OPK's :thumbup:

Love, how are you doing so far? When do you think you will get the trigger this cycle?

Goldfish, my best advice is to try and keep yourself busy! That way it's easier to not symptom spot.

Well, I'm going away with DH this weekend, to a game reserve with a spa. I'm really looking forward to just kicking back and having a nice manicure and pedicure, reading my books, having nice braais (barbeques) and chilling with the love of my life. I'll probably spend most of the weekend sleeping, I've been exhausted!! :haha:

plastik, ive been injecting myself its been ok ive hurt myself a few times but at least theres no one to blame but urself haha I cant do the trigger myself cause its just toooo scary Ive got my best friends fiance to do it last time and it was so much easier as weird as that sounds now our personal joke between all of us is that he poked me hahaha lol, my dh has been amazing the hardest thing is the nurses ring at 3pm and i cant answer my phone so they ring him and he writes it down so he doesnt get it wrong haha.
Little, how weird is that we both had a friend announce there preggers :hugs: i feel u and were now on the same cycle YAY!!!! and that we were still spotting hahaaha when I used to use opks I would do them first thing in the morning and when I'd get home from work at night. Then I would sticky tape them in an exercise book down the page with the time and cd of each one and u will gradually see it getting darker as u get further into ur cycle! but i stopped cause i was obsessing hhahaha.
Goldfish, I soooooo hate Symptom spotting but i cant help it even now with iui its worst!! good luck!!!!
So im hoping my iui is in the early week fingers crossed its soon!!!! love u ladies!!!! xoxoxoxxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

Little - suggest doing OPKs in the afternoon/evening, maybe once/day at first then twice/day when getting very close to when you think o is? The first cycle I did it, I only caught a positive once, the second cycle I never caught my surge! Try and restrict water intake and dont pee for at least 2 hours before you do it!

Plastikpony - enjoy your weekend, what animals will you get to see?

Love - hope you get to do the iui next week! Exciting!

I'm now 10dpo.... 2 friends gave birth this week, and one of my besties announced her pregnancy (though I've known for several weeks, but still)

Hi ladies, so just a quick drop in to tell you something I heard today. The girlfriend who has just told me she's pregnant told me her possible secret.... Pineapple core eaten days 1-5dpo (5 days preceeding iui Love)... Completely up to you to think if this is ridiculous or not my hopeful friends, but I know I will be trying my luck, after all, it is only pineapple core!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->