Laparoscopy & Endo Removal.... pregnancy?

Hi ladies.

Sorry for all the BFN's that have cropped up since I was last here...really hoping this month brings on some well-needed BFP's all round!

Been SO busy at work, haven't had a chance to log on and catch up, let alone post anything, sorry!!
Still super busy, but will try my best to pop in and catch up more often...

AFM : AF started last Thursday as expected, perfectly on time, so that's a good thing. Rather have it arrive on time, with no BFP, than have it arrive late and confuse the heck out of me I guess...

Have a brilliant day/evening ladies!!!

Hi Tracey!! So glad you're still alive :haha: Sorry that you didn't get a miracle :bfp: this month, but at least now you get to give it a good go!!

I don't know what clomid did to me last month. I spotted from 6dpo to 9dpo, and then AF came 11dpo! NOT cool. My luteal phase is never that short. If that happens again this month I'm going straight back to my Gynae!

My CM last month was also very dissappointing. I never seem to have an issue with it, usually get EWCM in abundance around ov, but the clomid obviously dried me up some. I did use preseed though, and will do again this month. I've also got myself some Evening Primrose Oil and bought a citrus juicer (I've been wanting to do this for a while anyway) so that I can make fresh grapefruit juice which is also supposed to help. I also got some cough syrup with Guaifenesin, which is the same as Robitussen, to thin what cm I might get and make it easier for them spermies.

Maybe I've gone a bit nuts, but I watched "The Great Sperm Race" this morning and it scared me senseless!! Can't believe how difficult it is to get any spermies at all in the right place at the right time. So, the way I'm feeling right now, every little bit helps!~!

Hello All,
I am so glad i found this forum. I was diagnosed with endometrium in my left ovary. I have no clue what meant, but a few ladies on this forum have helped me understand my what it mean.
My doctor told me not to worry about it, and gave me clomid with an ovulation injected accompanied with timed sex. So strange eh.. i am new to all these thing and have been crying for no reason. Not sure if i should ask for the endometrium to be removed or if I should just take the advice of my doctor and ignore it.

Sorry about everyone who is out this month! Babt Dust to everyone who is still waiting for this cycle and Baby to dust to everyone moving onto next cycle.

I am 7 dpo today. Nothing major or out of the ordinary yet except that my legs and hands were itching like crazy on 4dpo.

Halfway through, Praying!! Hoping that this is your cycle!!

How are you other ladies doing? Little? Nearly ready to ovulate?

AFM, cd 11, side effects from the clomid seem to have subsided. DH comes home this evening which is great, means I can ambush him! :rofl: Then we go away for the weekend tomorrow for dh's mountain bike race. I'm going to be sure to attack him the morning before he gets on his bike. 4 hours of bouncing up and down on a saddle in tight Lycra pants can't be good for his swimmers :growlmad:

Hello there my lovely TTC lady friends. I've been so slack on here of late, and I apologize for that! In between work and home life, I have been struggling a bit. I took a 'mental health' day off work today, mainly so I could write to you guys, and I guess the housework will need to get a look in at some stage too ;)

Well sounds like we are all going through the motions really, which I have to say is soooo annoying for all of us!

Plastik - we are def. on the same day, which is hilarious. Sounds like you went ok with the Clomid this time round which is great. How did you go with the ambush? I agree with you about the lycra etc, so getting him before he goes would be the better option for sure. I watched the sperm race too a little while ago, I also found it very interesting, and also very scary. Our bodies are such complex beings. Fingers crossed we get our BFP's together this cycle xx

Praying - you are only a couple of days behind plastik and myself! I wish you all the best for this cycle hun xx

Tracy - sorry about the BFN!! BOOOO!! You are right about it being on time though, means everything appears to be in working order, which could well set you up perfectly for this current cycle. Baby dust to you xx

Love - we haven't seen you on here for a while, by the looks of it you checked in to say you had tested early, have you retested yet? Thinking of you and hope everything is ok xx

Babydoll - Welcome to you hun, glad to have you here with us on this journey together. If your doc has put you directly onto Clomid, they must be confident that you will still be able to conceive with the endo. Have they told you how many cycles they will give clomid? If not, I would be pushing for more information from them. If you feel in your gut you need to get it operated on, then go for it. I had to really push for my Lap, the doc didn't even think endo was there, turns out it was like stage 3 and they couldn't even get it all because it was embedded into my muscle wall. From that I learned to always trust my gut instinct. It will never let you down. Sending you baby dust, and hope you get your BFP soon.... xx

Praying - Itchy? Well that is a new one isn't it? Have you done any research? Sending you baby dust hun xx

AFM - well I am CD12, so on the BD wagon. Have my supply of pre seed, and feeling optimistic. My ovaries are throbbing a bit today, so think something is happening which I guess is good. Came away unscaved from the Clomid this cycle, just the usual hot flushes at night. Thinking about the progesterone Cream ladies, I read on another thread that you apply progesterone cream:

"So I use natural progestrone cream about 2-3 days after my postive ovulation test then use it twice a day then on the day of due af I will test for pregnany if neg wait 2 more days and test then if neg again stop the cream and start te whole process again but if you do get pregnant you have to use the cream till 14-16 week ... But honestly it does work you can buy it on amazon eg it worked 1st time"

What are your thoughts ladies???? Have you tried it???
I am willing to give anything a go at this stage of the game!

COME ON BFP's!!!

Hi ladies!!

Little, so nice to get a long update from you :happydance: CD 12 for me (as you well know :haha: ) and things are just fine. My ovaries have also been throbbing a bit, starting yesterday. Hopefully that means we're both close to Ov! However I'm not sure that I am, because I have had next to no EWCM other than a tiny patch two days ago, and that was only one wipe and then it was gone. Was hoping for more this cycle (when i'm not on clomid I get tonnes, and last month I got less but still got it despite the clomid). I've been drinking grapefruit juice, robitussen AND evening primrose oil. I mean really, what else am I supposed to do?! I do use preseed, but would really like my body to help out a little, you know what I mean?

Anyhoo, I'm away for the weekend (yay for weekend bd sessions) although mother in law is coming along, so will have to try and keep it quite :rofl:

Happy Friday everyone!!

Hey ladies, so sorry i havent been on, I was 5 days late for AF and was getting BFN and then the witch arrived on Saturday i was a complete wreck I think todays the first day ive stopped crying! Rang the Dr's this morning im going back in to request monitoring with ultrasounds or whatever else he can do to help as i think im heading down the depression road! I wish he would just give me iui already!!!
Plastik- did u have a fun weekend? hehehe
Tracey- sorry for ur bfn :hugs: i no what u mean about it being on time (i WISH)
Praying- i have my fingers crossed for u!
Little- thank u for caring about me, im okay now cd3 today already had 2 clomid pills very excited to go back to the dr, I no its only my second month on it but its been long enough in general for some help who knows what he will say!
How was everyones weekend?? xoxox

Oh Love, I'm so sorry you've had such a rough time! What a cruel trick of nature to lead you on like that, I think that I would also have been absolut wreck if AF was 5 days late!!!!! :hugs:

Little, how are you going so far? Ovulated yet? CD 15 for us!!

Tracey dear, how are things going for you this cycle? Work still manic? Getting the bd'ing right this month? I really hope so!!

AFM, I'm not sure I've ovulated yet. I think I may have, yesterday, but I guess I need a few more temps (including a more substantial rise) to tell. Weekend away was awesome, I just wish it was JUST me and DH, it would have been fantastic! My mom-in-law came along, which wasn't the original plan. That meant that she slept on the sleeper couch downstairs and we were in the loft upstairs, the pain is it's all open plan!! How the hell am I supposed to seduce my man with my mil sitting on the couch just below us?! Was difficult but I managed. It's amazing how the little things DH does makes me realise that he wants this just as much as I do. I've been not telling him about where I am in my cycle because the first month I did that it stressed him out a bit much, but last night he crawled into bed, started cuddling and asking all sorts of questions. I just love that man!!

While my cm hasn't been great this month, we've been getting the bd'ing done quite nicely, so I'm happy :) If this cycle doesn't work then I have one more clomid cycle and then back to the gynae. Not sure what will happen from there, maybe a monitored cycle or iui with injectables. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!!

Hi ladies, got my lap on weds! It's a bit crap that that is also when I'm due to ovulate, but hopefully all will go well and it won't b much longer before I get that bfp! Will let u know what the docs say x x

Good luck Nats!! I've only had one cycle since my lap and that was a :bfn: :cry: Hoping that this cycle does the trick!! I should be ovulating any day.

Thanks plastik, will be stalking you to see what happens. good luck xx

Hi ladies!

Jeeeeez, it just doesn't slow down my side, so busy!! Sorry for being so quiet...

Nats : Gooood luck with you lap. It is so well worth it, and I'm sure it will help bring your sticky BFP!

Plastik : I'm also due to ovulate in a few days, not sure I actually will with all the anti-biotics I am on. Will have to wait and see I guess....

Have a great day/afternoon/evening ladies!

Getting nervous now lap tommorow, only nervous of what there going to tell me, so desperate for a bfp i so hope it helps me get one!! fingers crossed, will let u know what they say xxxx

Nats : Wow....TTC#4!!! That's amazing!! I often wonder how I would cope with having just a 2nd little one! Hats off to you!
Were do you live? I see you have South East, but where exactly?
Don't be nervous - it really isn't anything major, and I'm sure they will have good news...

I love being a mummy, would love to have loads more but obviously i'm getting older and don't think we could really afford anymore than one more.

I'm in England on the south coast

As for the lap, i've had one before and its not the actual procedure i'm worried about, more what the docs are gonig to find! I'm hoping there find endometreosis again, treat it and then i'll be all ready to get a bfp asap!! xxx

Children are expensive, that's for sure!! As much as I would LOVE to have a few, I will only be able to have 1 more financially. And that's if I'm lucky enough to be blessed with another.

Well gooooood luck!!! Hope they find a little tiny patch of endo, get it taken out, and set you on your journey to your BFP....
XxXxX

Hi Ladies!!

Wow!! Like Tracey said, #4!! You go girl!! I feel like it's been so hard to just fall pg with one, I'm not sure about going through all of this again!! Somtimes I find myself thinking about how I'm going to react if I never get pg. It just feels like it's never going to happen some days. Hope your lap was a success!! I don't envy you the recovery!

Tracey, why are you on antibiotics? Sick? Ovulated yet?

Little, how things with you?

Love, have you been to the doctor yet?

AFM, I ovulated!! YAY!! On cd14 according to FF. Right about the usual time. So now it's 3dpo and for once I think I'm actually going to be too busy to obsess! Going to a stud farm to try a whole load of young horses tomorrow, going to Middleburg on Fri evening and moving furniture from there on Saturday, showjumping competition on Sunday, furniture arrives on Monday, sister arrives from London on Tuesday and stays for a week. I'm due for AF the day she leaves!!

Happy thoughts to all you lovely ladies!!

Hey ladies, just a quick update. They found endo behind my ovaries and on my cervix and they have lasered it away! :happydance: I am pretty uncomfortable now, in more pain than last time but I am really happy, to me that was a good result, and they are expecting me to conceive within 6 months :happydance: if I don't they are going to look into why not. So all in all apart from the pain I'm really really happy a nd looking forward to getting my bfp! X x x

Yay nats as silly as this sounds I'm so happy they found something!! Of course I hope ur well and relaxing!!! Yes everyone always used to say to me when I had a lap...(I've had quite a few)... Oh ur so fertile for 6months be careful blah blah blah! Haha
Plastik- dr was really good I started to cry and I took my mum for support and she was like seriously help her please! So his now monitoring my cycles YAY!! I was extremely happy with that! Which gets me out of my bad moods that ttc gives u!
Little- I miss u! Where are u? Hope ur doing okay over there and not freezing like I am!
Tracey- are u okay? Why antibiotics? Do u think ur ovulating? Get bding !
Anyways still a busy week in my house! Hope all my lap ladies are doing ok! Hugs and kisses to all! Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->