Lapland New Forest (and Lapland West Midlands) Reviews & Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We decided to go for it & have booked our tickets before it's too late, we couldn't get the weekend before Christmas as it's sold out already.

I booked using my credit card just in case but I'd book anything like this on my credit card to be on the safe side. We also thought if we left it until next year they may put the ticket prices up as the Kent one is about £75 a ticket this year.

We can't wait now :happydance:

OMG I soooooooo want to go!!! I am going to get DF to book when he gets home!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! How perfect will this make it!! might go on Xmas eve hehe or the Monday Before :dance: I am so excited!!!

eeeeeeeek how exciting we might bump into each other :D hope to have met u for coffee before then though :D

yeh that sounds more appealing - ladies at lunch (a liquid lunch) :D

i have visted the matchams and seen the ice rink on site.i spoke to a workman there and was told that there would be lots of animals,,ie reindeer,donkeys,rears,and other animals...theres r large market stall,,father christmas plus presents,,kids rides and poss horse and cart rides ..the whole place will be coverd in snow aswell..on wot ive seen for the price i have booked online for myself and 5 other family members

I have a feeling this is almost identical to what Lapland UK in Kent are offering but without the glitz. Don't be foloed into something that is not what it seems as the Lapland UK production cost a few million pounds to put on and there are many similiarities.

Reindeer, huskies, snow but they say its a seasonal day out be warned, its not anything like the real deal Lapland UK.

new member Dotty Dot

lapland new forest costs £30 per person or £25 each for 4 or more,
lapland kent uk, costs £85 per person, i think that is a rip off,
if you look at the web site for lapland new forest it looks and sounds better than the more expensive one, i am definitely going to lapland new forest and i am taking my 3 kids and my sisters 3 kids to, i can,t wait to see there little faces light up, its what christmas is all about, come on you mums make your kids christmas, it will be one they will be talking about for years, come on make some wonderful memorys,
jingle bells, jingle bells, merry christmas everyone, ho ho ho can,t wait to go.

Ive just checked the dorset council website, and it looks like lapland has been given the go ahead, here are some details

Erection of temporary buildings for the holding of a Christmas Fair (28th November -24th December 2008) - to include the Erection of 9 Log Cabins, an Ice Skating Rink, Ice Slide, Christmas Decorations and Installation of Sited Toilet Facilities. (As supplemented by information showing protective fencing submitted 23/10/08)

Happy christmas all, lets hope this place does live upto its dreams

i cant imagine the cost of putting on an event like this would cost.they must, surely be thinking long term for matchams. i bet this is going to be amazing. 25 quid, very reasnable i say.

between 10 to 20 pound for a grotto in the precinct makes this sound under priced. their probably be a lot more next year?

i think it is going to be magical, can you imagine all those little faces with the biggest smiles,
"its the most wonderful time of the year" ho ho ho, we can,t wait to go. its gonna b fantastic.

Hello

Just to put everyone's mind at rest I have just spoken to the East Dorset Council who have CONFIRMED Lapland New Forest DOES have planning permission

I have 5 tickets to go Christmas eve along with My Cousin, Husband and her 3 children.. Cant Wait....

My tickets came :dance: there applying for permission for the nest 7 years :dance:

ohhhhh my god tickets are selling out sooooo fast, if any mums are thinking about taking there little ones they need to book soon, or you will miss out on a fantastic xmas memory, its coming around so quick, merry xmas xxxxxx

Hi
Sorry to intrude but I was searching for lapland uk and saw some posts about the New Forest one. I'd just like to say that if Lapland New Forest are using 'Snow Business' for their effects then it will be fantastic. They've worked on Dr Who Christmas specials and loads of other productions here in Wales and across the world. You won't be disappointed. Oh and they make a very good job of cleaning up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"