large bleed around sac devastated

Northernmonke

Reaction score
Hi all so im devastated. 5 rounds of 5 and finally get bfp then yesterday 5+4 I get a little pink bleed. After 5 hours they tell me my beta is 23000 and my os is closed and no blood can be seen. I've just been for a scan internally and they tell me there are 2 sacks, a yolk can be seen in one and there is a large bleed around them. Have another scan booked next monday. :(

:hugs: Hope your next scan goes well. Have they put you on bed rest or anything?

I'm awaiting a repeat scan having found 2 sacs at 5+6 only to start bleeding the next day. Over the last week I've bled a lot and read a lot and there's about a 50:50 mix of good news and bad news stories out there.

Wishing you all the best.. really hope it all turns around :hugs:

Thanks ladies and celesse im sorry your going through this too. I keep reading it too. I am praying it will all be ok but its not hopeful. Anyway no bed rest they said carry on as normal but my private consultant said to stop the asprin and bow heavy exercise. Im just staying on the sofa all day x

I had sub chronic hemorrhage at 7 weeks stopped bleeding at. 9.1 weeks

I had something similar last pregnancy, put your feet up and I hope it resolves for you :flower:

I bled first then saw it on scan

Congratulations hun. I am do scared balled my eyes out in the hospital. I am so scared. I cant believe this id happening x

It doesn't sound like a miscarriage from my personal experience... I might be entirely wrong, and everyone's circumstances are different. But I had IVF with two blasts transferred. At 7 weeks I had an extremely heavy bleed (but very little pain) and rushed to A&E where they saw one baby with a normal healthy heartbeat.

The doctors said that it was likely that it was my body getting rid of the second bblastocyst that hadn't taken.

Your circumstances sound very similar to that. So you're definitely not out yet!

Thanks hun. It sounds like the blood is a pool around the sacks. I am going to go for a private scan with my consultant on wednesday and then see what he says. The hcg is good at the moment. Wednesday I will be 6+1 so should see a heartbeat (s) I hoping he will tell us more than nhs x

hun in my last pregnancy and this pregnancy i had a bleed that was just seen on the scan im also on asprin and clexane my son is now 14 months

this was my scan when i was diagnosed with the bleed it did clear up in the end

395981_10151169254005338_435676470_n.jpg

Thank you. My consultant has told me to stop jr asprin. I know its 50/50 I just hope I am one of the lucky ones. I have pains though x

try not to worry hun i know its easier said than done darling just rest as much as possible xxx

Thank you. Its soul destroying we were not letting ourselves get excited until the first scan and even then would be petrified but after 5 failed ivf this was our first positive. Ffs life such a bitch hey x

Hey sorry about your scan :( I really hope it clears up I know they said carry on as normal. But in the us they say bed rest and a lot ifs ladies large sch clear up

Do you have a us photo off it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->