large bleed around sac devastated

No photos it was nhs and to be honest she didn't say much. I am going to have a scan Wednesday as planned privately and he will give me pics. My beta was 23000 btw x

I know someone who had a huge subchorionic hematoma and frequent huge bleeds and her little guy is 18 mos now.

Ah that amazing. I have been reading everything from my friend google and I am hoping my body will absorb it x

Oh yeah on my 6 week scan there was another like sac next too my baby same size the tech wasn't fab I said is it bleeding she said no but it looked like mixed echoes too me not black but not like the rest off the womb should look
Anyway when I went at 7+1 and the clinic tech said it looks like old bleeding probley from implantation and it was a lot smaller like tiny compared too the week before x

Good luck hunnie I'll keep my fingerscrossed for you x

I had a dark area next to sac on a very early scan with my now 4 year old. I bled v heavily at 8 weeks but baby was fine. Good luck xx

I had 3 big bleeds in my uterus with this pregnancy
They have almost gone now and bub is doing great :)

You are all giving me hope. I am worried more because I have pains too. The sonographer (is that what shes called) Literally just said I can see 2 sacks one with a yolk in and a large bleed next to them. I am 5+5 and will have a scan at 6+1 x

What are your pains like?
Pain is very normal throughout pregnancy, despite being very anxiety provoking! So it could be normal pains.

You're definitely not out yet hun! :hugs:

They come and go. Yesterday the pain went down my leg. The odd stabbing pain but generally a dull ache. X

They sound like they are quite normal. Although it feels so unnatural and unnerving! They can be your uterus stretching out and your body preparing to grow :)

Yeah I have had them since embryo transfer but they seem to be alittle more stabby recently. Its one of those things were I just want to know but if its bad news I dont :( x

Anyone know what this means? results from my scan

https://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj296/gemandian/20131119_185001.jpg

right hey !

heterogeneous - means in endo terms that its' not in uniform and that amixture of different components and changes

so guessing this will apply to your ovaries?

thers is free fulid on right side- normal in ivf where alot off eggs are collectedd hyper stim

no axdenal- no tumours or lumps of big fibroids have been seen

its doesnt say about large bleed as it would say so

but mixed echos have been seen uteruo

whens your follow up scan x

thanks what does mixed echos mean? follow up is next monday but got private scan tomorrow x

mixed echoes could be anything thing hun, thats whats heterogeneous means kind of' unquie stuff seen lol

am keeping my fingerscrossed tighlty for you xx

Thank you. I keep trying to be positive and think that I had the tiniest wipe of blood on sat and nothing since so it will all be ok but so scared. If I didn't go to a&e I would have just thought it was spotting x

scans arnet that conclusive till 7 weeks anyway thats why most ivf clinc do them at 7week-8week

how far should u b tmro /x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"