large bleed around sac devastated

Hopefully yoh will see a beautiful heartbeat then ;) what time is It haha I'll be staking !!! X

Its at 5pm again I keep thinking I haven't bled out and on Saturday hcg was 23000 so was right for the age. Oh god I dont know my consultant seems ro be positive but we will see tomorrow x

Good luck for today hunnie !! Fingers are crossed !!!!!

5pm say what ? !!!!! Hahaha!!!! X

Update. Babies still there he said it looks ok and how they should be 3mm each. No heartbeat yet. The bleed doesn't seem active. Still very early and scan in 2 weeks will be the one to tell us if it is likely to be ok. Relieved but very worried

Aww that's fab Hun !! Don't worry some don't get HB straight away think pole has too be 4mm I think don't quote me !

But it's good for now bleed probs from implantation !

Congrats on your twins !!!!!! Xxx

Thank you. Hubbys just told me off for searching for sizes etc so I am gonna give mr google a rest and wait for my next scan with nhs on monday and go from there. My consultant said take each day as ot comes and hopefully good news.

Yes its a follow up from the weekend just so happens that I had the private scan today. Urrrgh hubby got really excited bless him but I was angry at him because its not all clear yet. X

UPDATE: 2 heart beats seen today :) one was hiding and she thought it was an empty sack but then tada twin number 2! was so emotional! however we still have the large bleed but it doesnt seem to be active so fingers crossed xx I am 6+6 today and they measured them at 6+5 so all good I think x

Yeay! Brilliant news - two gorgeous little seeds :)

Fantastic Hun!!!! That is suuuuuch incredible news!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies. Still petrified of the sch but hopefully it will absorb back in to my body. I'm just trying to take it easy and relax at work and hog the sofa at night. Long way to go yet but starting bto get excited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->