Last chance for bfp before xmas 2010!

So sorry that stupid :witch: got you loveanurse. Hopefully our next thread will be luckier!

I finally got a negative opk yesterday, but I really think I O'd on Monday (which sucks, because it was the only day we didn't BD), so that would mean I am 3 dpo today. Since we didn't BD on Monday, I don't have my hopes up at all. I've decided I'm not going symptom spot, and so far so good. I have some slight cramping going on, but I did last month also, so I really don't think I can trust my body at this point!

Hope you all are doing well! :)

I hope you get your bfp jjbaby..at least i can start trying again instead of wondering what the heck is going on..how to i display my ticker on my page..i am at a loss

Yes, exactly, and at least you can get to trying again! (and have a few drinks over the holidays) :)

As for the tickers, just click on the ticker in the signature, and it will link you to the web site it came from. :)

i did that and i am trying to figure out how to post it to my messages.. and i'm keeping my fx for you..
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1292479200;0;30;11

Hello ladies!

Sorry the witch for you Lovenurse :( BUT atleast like you say you know where you are now! So get down to some serious BDing over the new year holidays!! :D :D

JJbaby! Don't be too down about not BDing on O day, if you got some in in the few days before you'll be good as they will have been ready and waiting to meet your egg! FX'D for you! Cramping is gooooood! But i agree on trying not to ss, im going to try my hardest not to this month aswel!

Not long until i should be O'ing now! Any time from Wednesday til Friday so trying to get lots of BDing in over the next few days! I am making myself laugh because i have been feeling very strange the last few days and even sick this morning and if i was feeling this after O day i'd be saying to myself 'ooooo maybe im preggers!' but as i havent even O'd yet (surely i havent this close to AF ending anyway lol havent noticed any stretchy cm at any rate just an increase!) i am able to say to myself 'shut up and take note you are getting these feelings now when you are NOT preggers so if you feel them after O'day then do NOT think anything of them!' .. haha think im going mad ladies!

Haha, that's pretty funny Hailz!

Every time I think I have a "symptom" I try really hard to think if I ever had that before, and maybe just didn't notice it. It's so funny how the body can play such mean tricks on you! So you're getting ready to O - nice! BD like crazy, girl! Are you doing it every other day?

I am 7 dpo today (so I think - I'm still a little thrown off from all those pos opks). Yesterday I started get sore bbs and I honestly don't think I've ever had that before. I know for a fact I didn't have that last month, because I remember that being a major common symptom among the BFPers, and I was worried that I didn't have that. Fingers crossed!

I'm going to cave on xmas day morning, I think - I'll be 12 dpo then and hopefully it's not too soon!

:dust:

mean tricks is an understatement! we're all mad being convinced when its usually nothing! lol! Just goes to show its very easy to go crazy! haha.
Getting lots of BDing at the minute! Trying to get it so it works out one evening, then the next morning, then the next evening, then the next morning.. i AM going to catch this egg this time!! (or atleast wear hubby out in the process! haha) Just want to hurry up and O now! Come onnnnnnn!!

Oooo you're getting close to testing now hunni! Sore bbs! YAY! That was def one of my symptoms when i was PG! really pleased you dont think u've had that before! (hopefully) it can only mean one thing!! Don't let a BFN ruin your xmas day if it does tho! 12 can still be early!

That sounds like a great plan, Hailz! Are you going to BD every day or every other? I like the morning and then night idea. Catch that eggy!

I know testing on xmas day is risky, but I think I'm going to give it a shot anyway. I am pretty sure it is going to be a BFN. I got my hopes up so much last month that I'm not nearly as confident this time around. Bbbs are still sore, but only when I touch them...not sure what that means but we'll see. I also had some slight cramping this morning, which seems to be gone now.

How's everything else in our thread holding up?
:dust::dust::dust:

Hey Ladies

Had my blood test results come back, I'm between 3-6weeks pregnant.

Eeek.

Omg CONGRATULATIONS WEEZIE!!!!!!! That is wonderful news! Have you told your OH yet?? Details please ! :happydance:

As for me, I'm out for this month. AF just got me. :dohh:

Sorry to hear JJBaby1 :(

I took a test on the 16th, BFP.
2 More tests on Friday, BFP
1 more on Sunday... BFP in about ten seconds. (finally coming to the realisation that this is indeed happening ;) )
Booked an appointment with the doc who sent me for a quantitive blood test and the rest as they say is history :)

OH knows but I haven't told anyone else yet (have no idea how I'm going to break the news eek! as no one even knows that we were trying) My mum is going to be over the moon excited.

I've worked out that I should be about 5 weeks on Friday, doc agrees, bit difficult to work out with my super long cycles, but the quantitive says I'm between 3 and 6 weeks so sounds about right.

The only thing different for me before I got my BFP was that I didn't get the jelly-like cm (sorry tmi) that I usually get marking the end of ov and I got a few hectic cramps at about 7-8dpo about midday. Other than that I have felt exactly the same as I always do heading up to af.

So here's holding thumbs for a sticky bean.

hey everyone..congrats weezie..im waiting to o and tried something new this month..i took some soy this month..hoping to have a stronger healther egg and im taking vit b6..i reviewed my calander all yr long and realized my lp is ranging from 9-12 days mor along the lines of 10..so im hoping the vit b6 will help that..hoping we all can ring in the new yr wth a bfp..baby dust to all

Hi everyone!

How are all my girls on this thread doing??

Weezie, are you enjoying your pregnancy so far? Have you told anyone yet?

Loveanurse - any news? I took soy this cycle too, and I'm on CD16 and haven't O'd yet. Frustrating!

Hailz - where are you? Thinking about you and hoping you;re doing well!
:dust::dust::dust:

Long time no talk..
how have you been jjbaby??
I am good..I am currently 2-3dpo..I hope that this month will be a a good one for me and everyone else..I am dieting and exercising and ..I feel good eating the healthier foods..plus it gives me something to devote my time to instead of symptom spotting...so far i have nothing to report..
i will probably test around the 15th or 16th of the month..fx'd for all of us.
hailz..i agree with jjbaby..where are you..how are you doing???

Hello ladies!

Gosh im SO sorry i havent been around lately! Having a bit of a rough time right now .. It would have been my due date in a little over 3 weeks time .. finding it pretty difficult to cope and i still havent fallen pregnant again. I feel like im running out of enough mental stability to keep trying you know?? .. I'm due to O middle of next week sometime so going to get BDing crazily over the weekend .. maybe JUST maybe it'll happen.. it would certainly make my due date easier if was able to know/feel i was going to have a BFP that month.. maybe it's meant to be that way you know?? i can't help but hope!

I really hope all you ladies are doing well and are getting your BDing in when you should! Keep going ladies it has to happen right!!??!!

hailzLM..i had a good cry today because my twins would've been born a little early either at the end of this month or beginning of feb..and it is much harder to bear because each month i keep getting :bfn:..
will keep you in my thoughts..

it really is hard because you feel like you have nothing to look forward to.
i'm sorry about your twins sweetheart :(
i notice that you are 10dpo today! nice one! Will you test today? or are you still leaving it until the weekend?
Thoughts are with you xx

Oh Hailz and loveanurse, I am SO sorry for your losses. That must be so incredibly hard to deal with. Just know that you have us internet buddies here to support you. :)

Baby dust to the two of you!!! :dust::dust::dust:

thanks jj..
and i think i am out this month..i feel all the usual af signs and symptoms..i am due any day now.. if she doesn't show her ugly face by mon..i will test on sunday or monday..but i honestly don't think i'm preggo..small glimmer of hope still there until the :witch: arrives but honestly feel in my bones it's gonna be another :bfn:

thanku JJ, i hope u are keeping well!

Lovenurse did the witch show this morning??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->