Last chance for bfp before xmas 2010!

sorry to hear that Hazybaby..
whitglass..please keep us posted..
i am still waiting for af to arrive..if she doesn't show herself by tomorrow or sun..i may test on one of those days..i'm keeping my fx crossed too..
good luck to everyone..i'm off to work..
oh and jjbaby..how are things going for you????

Hey ladies!

I test the 17th... I may test early. I stalked up on cheapies so I could feed my testing needs even thou I know they will be :bfn: . . . it just makes the 2ww easier and helps me not get my hopes up!!! :dust:

:hug:

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/H8KGm5.png

Hi ladies just to update af was due yesterday did a ic this morning n think I got a vvv faint line which oh could see just been and got a tesco test so will build a wee up and let u no

sounds promising sparkle!!

just to update AF came for me on saturday, with a wicked PMS. good news is my LP was 13 whole days with no spotting beforehand!!! onto next month...

Good morning ladies!

Well a lot has been going on over the weekend when yet again i couldn't log in to see the posts! Annoying!

How are we all?

Welcome to the new ladies! it's never too late to join as after all our cycles just go round and round eh!!

Well bad news for me, AF came with full force on Saturday :( but i wasnt TOO disappointed because i knew from my cervix position that it was going to happen, had such awful cramps again i spent the day in bed being sick from 1pm Saturday afternoon until 8am Sunday morning! so safe to say im not feeling my best today!!
BUT i've decided! This cycle IS going to be relaxed! I'm NOT going to obsess over any 'symptoms' i might be having, after all its christmas soon and i just dont want the stress! its dragging me down seeing the witch every month after convincing myself i wont so im just NOT doing it anymore! Christmas should keep me busy! Due to O around Boxing day but im going to keep an eye on my CM as because AF has started 2 days before it was due (if i had O'd when my ticker said i should have) this leads me to believe that i DID O early when i thought i did so im hoping my 'guesses' about my cycle are becoming about right!!

Sorry to the ladies who also got AF this weekend :( But i hope you will all join me in the certain BFP we are ALL going to get in 2011!!!!

Well tesco test last night was also a faint line darker than the ic so will be doun frer this afternoon

sparkle that's great!!! congratulations!! :) :) :) :) Any tips?!

that's brilliant hunni! happy & healthy nine months for you!! :) :)

i''m still so confused...af is never late unless i'm preggo..but all tests keep coming up bfn...so i must have o'd the second time i seen those lh surges???....i'm so darn confused right now..i think if af doesn't show up by this up coming weekend i'll test again..if i'm no preggo i wish it would start just so i can get on with the next cycle..congrats to sparkle and glad to hear from you hailz..i will keep you all posted on my confusing situation.

Hi ladies!

I'm so sorry to everyone who got their AFs this weekend - stupid :witch:!! Nothing like a BFP to kick off the new year though, so hang in there!

CONGRATULATIONS SPARKLE!!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! Make sure to keep up updated. :)

Hailz - That's a good plan to be relaxed about it and to try and not symptom spot. Have you thought about doing the SMEP? This was my first month trying it and it keeps you focused and somewhat more relaxed. Even if I get a BFN this cycle, I'm still going to continue with that plan.

loveanurse - keep us updated! I know some women don't get their BFPs until their AFs are over a week late. Hang in there!!

As for me, I'm a little confused too. I got my positive opk on Friday afternoon, another one on Saturday afternoon, another one yesterday afternoon, and I tested again this morning and it was still positive. I hope this doesn't mean I'm having problems ovulating. I'm not getting much CM, but I'm getting O pains for sure today. Hubby and I BD'd early Saturday morning, yesterday morning, and again last night. Since I'm getting all these positive opks, I'm actually not really sure when I should BD now. Should I keep going with every day? According to the SMEP, you're supposed to BD every other night until you get your positive opk. Then you're supposed to BD every night for the next two nights, then break, and then again the next day. But if I'm getting positives every day, what does that mean?

Thank you and hailz I only be twice on my fertile week so maybe just not thinking about thinks so much I'm so happy my lil man is going to be a big brother with near enough exactly 2 yr between them nice gap I think x

morning ladies!

Lovenurse how's the situation today? very weird AF still hasnt shown and you are getting BFN's! deffo test again at the weekend! keep us updated!

JJ! Hello lovely! I reckon im going to try BD'ing every other day until im due to O then try and atleast get it in 3 days in a row, and maybe another 2-3 days after that so i can be definitely sure i catch that egg!! still trying to be relaxed over it though! (wishful thinking maybe!!?) Keep it up with the SMEP plan aswel hunni! it has to work for us! I think if you're still getting positive opk's you should keep BD'ing for atleast another couple of days! don't want to miss it! that would be awful! so yes wear our your hubby for a couple more nights and you should both be thankful after that! ;) haha

Sparkle your BD'ing twice to get your BFP has filled me with hope! it onlys take one right!!

Hi ladies

Been a bit MIA as I've been trying to get my christmas shopping done :) Finished work for the year on Friday. Super yay.

Still waiting to test (Friday). Sorry to hear about you guys getting the dreaded visit :(

Congratulations Sparkle!!

hey everyone..sorry to hear of everyone's af arriving and congrats to sparkle..i however am still in limbo..going on cd 36..took another test on mon and was a bfn but still no af..cm is still creamy lotion..if i truely o'd late then i'm expecting my cycle to come on this weekend possible if i don't get a bfp..this is so weird..not sure what to think honestly other then..praying something happens soon a bfp or if af to arrive so i can move on to the next cycle..just got home from work..good luck to everyone..

oh dear this thread is going a bit quiet now! will have to start a new one and get you all to join again!

Weezie let us know how you get on on Friday! BFP for you FX'D!!! :D

lovenurse this is all very weird! Maybe you DID O'd later than you thought! Sorry i cant go back through the thread to check but did you use any opk's? its horrible being in limbo not knowing what is going to happen because you just want to get on with it and move on from the BFN's! FX'd atleast SOMETHING happens for you at the weekend hunni!

I did use opk's and thought i ovulated on thanksgiving weekend which was around cd 17-19 which is pretty normal for me..but for some reason i kept on testing and popped + with opk's again the first weekend of dec they were + from dec 5th through the 8th which is my cd's 24-29..and i only remember bding once for sure possibly twice because i thought it was a fluke that it would pop positive again...but now that my af hasn't come in my usual 28-30 day cycle i believe something delayed my o day and now my cylce is adjusting to that..so really i have no idea what dpo i would even be..with so many days that were +opk's....i just want something to happen so i can move on..so currently i am on cd 36..what is cervical position suppose to feel like before af....mine was low and firm but has recently moved a little higher up and a little softer and the cm is creamy white????any ideas anyone????i have just started to check cp so this is new to me

ooooo lovenurse your cervix is low and hard when AF is due! so MAYBE you ARE preggers if it seems to have moved higher up! do you think you will take another test or will you go Dr's for bloods??

well..the witch arrived tonight while i was at work..so i am officially on cd 1..at least i know something..so another month of ttc..good luck to us all..hopefully we can get a bfp to ring in the new year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->