Last chance for bfp before xmas 2010!

ooooo the speck of red could well be IB hun! That's a really good sign!! FX'D for you!!

p.s tiredness too! Great stuff!!

HailZ....but what is the possibility of IB happening so early??...i thought it happens only 7-8dpo....

it can happen any time from 3dpo to 12dpo! :) :)

ohhh...dont want to get excited though..

So hows ur day going???.....i checked out ur profile pic but was not able to make out what the writing on the screen was....could only read Things to Do......lemme know what it is....could really use a good laugh....cause i have been feeling very grumpy today for no reason

Hi ladies!

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS to wanabe mum! That is amazing, and I wish you a happy & healthy 9 months! Now we get to put a "BFP" in the thread title :happydance:

Whitglass - I'm temping too this month. This is all so new to me, so I hope I'm doing it correctly. I got a BBT and every morning right when I wake up, I've been tracking my temp. I signed up on FertilityFriend.com and am starting to chart there. The only downside to this is that it just gives me another thing to obsess about!

Hailz - You're feeling some queasiness huh? That sounds like a REALLY good sign! I know I said last month I felt you were going to get a BFP, but I'm feeling it even more this month :)

Baby rock - That speck DOES sound like it might be IB! Fingers crossed for you! When is AF due?

As for me, I am on CD 9 today. Hubby and I BD'd last night, and will again tomorrow night. The plan is to every other day until I get the positive opk, and then for 2 nights straight after that. It feels weird to time our sex lives, but it's a small price to pay for a little one.

BIG CONGRATS Wanabe mum! so happy for you!!

baby rock!!! do you ever spot around that dpo?? if not that is a VERY good sign. has it continued, stopped? was it red, brown, details please there i don't believe in TMI!!

and i totally agree that temping is just another thing to obsess about! so far it's not telling me anything since it's so high, i feel like i wake up every morning with a fever. whereas i am usually around 97.9 (36.6) after O, I have been between 37.1 and 37.2 (99) steady. so high for me! so really bc of this fever it is not helping.

and thank you all for the well wishes! this is holding on a lot longer than any cold i've had really, to the point where i went to the dr yesterday to see if it was a sinus infection or something.

same old stuff for me, a little more cramping and bbs are progressively getting sorer, as are nips. noticed some blue veins in them which is pretty standard PMS stuff for me.

and Hailz i want queasiness ! fantastic sign.. keep us updated!

and good luck BDing JJbaby, have fun with it!! :)

hello ladies..

I am 5dpo today...the twinges seem to have got stronger athough more prominent in the evenings only.....nothing other than that :(

whitglass-i have never got anything like that spot before....and it happened just once.........its was so tiny.....and it has stopped...so lets just wait and watch

JJBaby-hows the BD'ing goin??..i hope u are getting the action more than once everyday.... :):).....my AF isn't due until 13th.....

Hailz dear-how are you doin today???....hope the qeausiness is still there (in a good way ofcourse)....bet its a very good sign....

wanabe mum-is it possible for you to tell us ur symptoms in the days before BFP....helps in comparing :) :) :)

i concur with babyrock - wanabemum give us some detailed symptoms!

Can I join here ladies?

I think (going by happenings) the big O is happening nowish, so should be heading into my 2nd 2 week wait now.
Last cycle was a complete stuff up, BDing at the "wrong" time and not at all during or anywhere near O (lol), etc etc. I'm one of the "lucky" ones that has a lovely long cycle, basically a 6 weeker.

AF is due on the 17th.

Haven't got anyone to talk to as this is all a big secret that OH and I are even trying so it drives me batty.

sure girl....the more the merrier....

Welcome to the gang :)

Morning ladies!

Quite a few posts for me to read this morning! Enjoyed it! :)

How is everyone?

Babyrock - How are you? Have you noticed any more possible IB? Did it change at all over the course of the day? i really think it was IB for you! Spesh if you don't experience spotting in your cycles!! oooo exciting!!

JJ! Hello hunni! Getting some serious BDing in are we?! GOOD WORK! Keep it going! (or keep him going rather ;) haha!) Do you know roundabouts when you should be expecting to O? Not long now surely?!

Whitglass How's the cold today hun? Are you feeling any better? Hope so! but i hope for your piece of mind it will keep you from obsessing!! (yea right! haha). So the veins you're quite used to seeing? any more pains or anything today?

Welcome Weezie! Wow 6 week cycle! That is a LONG time! How do you survive? lol, not sure i could wait that long every month! (well i say month but obviously its longer for you!) any symptoms today?

I've been having some strange symptoms this morning! My right side low down feels sooooo tender and then earlier on this morning, when i stood up and walked upstairs it felt like something was pushing and pulling back down on my right side! Very uncomfortable! Havent experienced any quesiness yet but it's only 10am so if it's gonna happen like the last few days ive got another hour or so to go! CM seems more yellow'y today aswel but still seems watery, but there seems to be more of it now! Really hope this is our month girlies!

the sharp stabbing pains behind my bellybutton are back again, and it feels like im stretching the pain upwards when i stand up. very uncomfortable. could be described as very sharp cramping. ouchhhhh!

Hailz-Even my CM seems to have increased...and it is having a yellowy color....and this is also something i have never had before....After O and until about 1-2 days before AF i tend to be dry completely...so this is very unusual for me...

Thanks Babyrock :)

Hey HailzLM
No symptoms just my usual "O" symptoms. Bloated, niggly pains on my left side (ovary niggles), lower back ache. Well boring. :)

When you're not trying the 6 weeks is mega as you only have AF 6 times a year instead of the usual 12. When you're trying it's seems to stretch out into eons.

ohh Hailz..that sounding pretty painful....is this the first time you are experiecing something like this??

Weezie6..i hope you have BD'ed a lot in the past few days...and continue to BD atleast through the middle of next week.....the more action you get the better....
how long have you been trying for??...is this ur first??

good news about the CM babyrock! lets hope it means something good! the stabbing pains seem to have died down now but could be because i havent stood up again yet! Got to rush upstairs ina minute with a file so i guess ill find out then eh! ha! I havent experienced this pain before, only what i had a couple of days ago! im not sure it means anything positive but its pretty irritating being in pain and not knowing why!

Weezie get your BDing girl! More bouncing means more babies! :D :D

***scratch the 'pain has died down' note as its just come back again! argh!***

This is our first babyrock.
It's safe to say that we are Bd'ing sufficiently, OH will be abused repeatedly from now until the end of next week ;)
This is only my 2nd two week wait it just feels longer because of the super long cycles.

im sure your OH will be loving it weezie ;)
No doubt it must feel like a long time! When are you due AF? (sorry browser isnt working to go back a page to check if you've already said this!)

HailZ:doesn't all this make you wanna just go ahead and test???.heheheheh...just to know if they really mean something positive...the CM increasing..and the niggling pains all over the tummy region.....my pains are not as bad as yours yet...but i do keep getting them on and off....oohhh.....this TWW is so damn irritating

ahhh it does babyrock! ive got to go to the chemist on my lunchbreak today to pick up my stop smoking perscription (go me!) so im VERY tempted to pick up one of their cheapies and test when i get back to the office .. but i dont know! i dont want to see a BFN! ive got niggling pains on my lower left side now, no where near as bad as my right side has been but i can definitely feel them! I think i'm only about 8dpo though so no guarantee a BFP would even show up yet!

gosh its yawn city today for me! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->