Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

im still waiting aswell, no signs that she will be here soon though!. this is my second cycle taking provera,
did anyone get any side effect??? the first time i didnt, but this time i had trouble falling asleep at night, sore BB's near the end and dry mouth and throat.

I didn't have any symptoms either time I've taken it. This sounds weird to wish :af: on all of us, but I do. :witch: :witch: :witch: I'm gonna go say af in the mirror three times now :lol:

im right here with ya'll she still aint here either :( i think she got lost :/ if the three times saying the name in the mirror works i'm game to try it too :witch: I'm ready to start my cycle so i can plan the rest of it..

:dust: to all :winkwink:

any luck today ladies???? cause the :witch: still is not here for me :shrug:

nothing today still!! i wish she would hurry up and get here already!!!!

No :witch: here! I thought :sex: might encourage her to come already...FAIL! :lol: The one time we want :af: she makes us wait. :dohh:

aint that the truth really wish she would hurry up.Hubby thought that :sex: would bring it on too but i told him it wouldnt work lol I got cramping but i've had cramping since tuesday:shrug:. UGHHHHH!! Where could :witch: be???.

hey what provera mgs were ya'll put on? i was put on 2.5mgs

i just looked at my prescription script and i was put on 10mg, one pill a day for 10 days

just wondering cause i was put on 2.5mgs two times a day for five days

Hey! AF came 10 days after the last dose for me. I thought it would never happen, keep the faith ladies :) xxx

I'm not sure I have to check the bottle, I'm probably doing the 10mgs too. We gotta kidnap :witch:, I think she's hiding out in tww and they don't want her there anyways. :haha:

no af here either, just pink when I wipe once then wipe again and nothing! it doesn't even go onto the pad! I just wish she would hurry up!

My tablets were 10mg but i had to take 2 of them a day so it was 20mg for 7 days

yeah im pretty sure shes hiding out in the tww... if she doesnt show her face soon im filing a missing persons report :rofl: this is getting rediclious :sad1:

:haha: I'm with you there. She's coming with us whether she wants to or not. And I'm sure the tww ladies would appreciate the :witch: being M.I.A. :lol:

Yeah me too :thumbup: Well I think she's going to show her face tomorrow hopefully i think im seeing faded signs of her... :happydance: I hope she comes to visit all of us who has been missing her for so long :rofl:

I see your going to use soft cups. Where did you get them, I tried looking once and couldn't find them

i found the softcups at walgreens and cvs for 9$ for 14. they also have the preseed there too for 19.99. I read up on both this week and i figured what the heck, it couldnt hurt to try. From what i read there have been alot of success stories. fingercrossed:thumbup: but both can also be found online too

Thanks! I got my preseed online, I will try looking again for the softcuos though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->