Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

oh no problem... i'm really hoping at once one of us has luck with them :) wish you tons of :dust:

They sell the softcups at walmart too and they're a little cheaper than walgreens. Either way, its a better deal than ordering them online.

i didnt even look there :( because walamrt doesnt sell preseed... hopfully i wont have to buy anymore :) we shall see... any luck with :witch: tonite sockritease????

No :witch: yet. I hope someone gets her so that can rub it off on me. :lol:

The :witch: is here! The :witch: is her! I told her to come visit you guys as well. She said she's on her way! ;) :wohoo:. I'm off to get my ticker started! CD1 gals, let's go! :dust:

Oh congrats!!!! whoop whoop!! I hope she comes here next :)

Thanks! I hope so too, I want us all to be cycle buddies since were so close. :)

The :witch: is here too yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: CD1 looks like the same cycle sockritease!:hugs: Now we just need lily to have the visit :thumbup: :hugs:

lol i know you did and i'm glad you did.. now I can plan out the clomid and babydancing yay!!!! :hugs:

oh I hope so girls! I really do! congrats to both of yous!! ( I feel weird saying that as if I am congratulating a bfp! lol)

haha that is soo funny, i think she will be here later today or tomorrow for sure, some spotting this morning for me!!! and cramps and sore BB's, how funny is this, how we are all so similar!! :happydance: lets hope she comes full force today or tomorrow and isnt just teasing me! :haha:

haha I know ourfate! I hope she is on her way to see us

yeah, lets just get this show on the road already! maybe cuz we both live a littel further from the other 2 she might take a little longer to get here!!:haha:

yeah maybe! lol well Santa Claus can get round the world in one night so I don't see why she can't! lol

I wish there was a witch dust to send yall lol yeah we are all excited about seeing the :witch: like we all just annouced we had :bfp: She's coming to yall either today or tomorrow i just told her to :friends:

I just updated my calendar and i'll be taking the clomid cd6 thur cd10..

:haha: too funny! I know it is weird, but I'm glad I'm not alone.

haha thanks girls, can't wait to see her! I will be taking 100mg days 2-6 this will be my second round, how about yous?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->