Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Thanks ladies.. It's pretty upsetting.. I'm starting to get scared that clomid won't even work for me. She just said more then likely your not going to ovulate. And I have to call my dr. In Tuesday and ask what the next step is..which I'm guessing is provera and 100mg of clomid.. Hopefully that will work.

Just wondering what dose of clomid are you ladies on?

Hopefully you still do. Maybe you just need the higher dosage is all. I think it was Lily that went from 50mg to 100mg and she has a follicle I believe. I'm not taking clomid, but I wish all you clomid ladies lots and lots of :dust:

So I had my scan. They said not much growth but it's still early. And to come in on Tuesday. I don't feel good about it now, how much can they grow in 2 days. But we shall see what they say Tuesday. But I'm not going to get my hopes up

I would think there has to be a chance of growth or they wouldn't have you come back. I sure hope there is at least, and I think our bodies go through a lot of changes in short timespans. FXed for you :dust: I hope Tuesday goes well and you get awesome news. :hugs:

I hope so to, but I don't want to get my hopes up and be let down, so I will just take it as it comes. And if I do then that would be great!!

Totally understandable, we all know that 'let down' feeling all too well. I have my hopes up for you though.

yeah we do, and im tired of it!!! even though i know i will still be let down no matter how hard i try to fight it lol! but thanks :hugs:

hey Ladies... Havent been on a few days but it's been crazy around here.. very busy.

But i want to check on ya'll and see how everything is going? :hugs:
Also i do believe i screwed up on my clomid taking cause I didnt start on the CD5 I actually starting the 6th :shrugs: so of course that would of pushed me back a couple of days on ovulation... not sure if it will be our time since i just realized it.. they have me on 50 mgs. i'm still going to practice using the preseed and softcups and we are still going to BD. but what is ya'lls opinion on this? do ya'll think i screwed up this cycle???

im not sure, but i wouldnt think it is a big deal. have you tried calling your doctor to put your mind at ease??

hey girls hope everyone is ok, good luck for tuesday ourfate.

yes it was me that was on 50mg and didnt ovulate, i had to take provera again then try 100mg, he thinks i am going to ovulate this time but cant be sure, only one follie in there.

Hi Lily, hope all is well with you too. :hug:

Lulu, i have zero knowledge about clomid, but you're still BD'ing so I wouldn't worry. :dust:

yeah i'm still bding till wednesday i just pushed it a couple days back i'll call the dr. on tuesday to ask him.. hopefully i didnt screw it up... but if i did at least i'm getting practice for next cycle :rofl:

had to share this with ya'll... this website have a clomid ovulation calculator i just did mine from the time i started and i'm still in the good :) :wohoo: great little thing to have when you get confused.

https://babymed.com/tools/fertility/clomid

That's pretty cool! If I start using clomid I will definitely use that. Thanks for the info :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->