Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

That's a awesome link lulu.

I can't wait for tomorrow to call the dr. and see what he's going to do next.. I'm guessing up the dose. But I'm already ready to get started on the next cycle! Uhh!

Ourfate- I hope your next scan goes well!

i bet you are... dont worry we are all going to be close on when we get :bfp: together :)

but that link was pretty cool i stayed it on my computer so i can use it next cycle too

I'm getting used to the notion that I might be out this cycle as well. I had three +OPKs in a row but no temp rise. Still waiting for that to confirm that I OV'd. I might be joining the clomid train. :hugs:

great link lulu, thanks! and thnx ann i hope it goes well, i will let you all know what they have to say. hope everyone had a great weekend

good luck ourfate :)

What cd is everyone on? I am cd16 today, cant tell if I have def ov or not but bd'ing like crazy anyway!

im CD 12 today, just got back from my appt, and this isnt my month, :cry: so going back friday to talk with the doc, and wait for next month and hope that month will work!!

I'm sorry ourfate :( So we're in the same position.. :hugs:

I just call the dr. and asked what my next step is since the clomid didn't work this cycle. So now I'm just waiting for a call back after he looks at my scan photos.

Sorry ourfate and ann, :hugs: I still haven't confirmed OV yet myself. My chart is driving me nuts and I'm on CD17.

Keeping all of you wonderful ladies in my thoughts. :flower:

:hug: I'm sooo sorry to hear that ourfate :( Keeping you and ann in my thoughts. :friends:

On CD17 also not sure whats going on? but been bding like crazy also got alot of soreness in my stomach :shrug: I think My body is tired :rofl:

So the dr.s nurse called me back and said they want to try me on 50mg again.. :( and I can't start provera till September 22nd.

:hugs: ourfate & ann :hugs:

I think Im in the same boat as you girls. Not even sure if I OV I think NOT....Dr. won't monitor me until after three (now 2) month on Clomid. Gosh its been soo long TTC it's literally wearing me out!! :cry:

I've been feeling the same twinges on my left ovary then on my right....I've also felt pressure...(which I have felt before I started Clomid) soooo that just makes me think it didn't work this month!! UGHHHH:brat:

Dr.s nurse called again and said don't start provera till the 24th of September. Ugh.. Oo well I guess.

That seems forever away :dohh:. Hopefully :af: starts on her own if you're indeed out this cycle. We all know how aggravating it is waiting on :witch: though. :hug:

I wish I could do something to make this day better for us all.

thanks everyone! and ann thats whats going to get to me the most, waiting to start the provera again!!!!!!!!!!!! and i hope the :witch: doesnt that as long this time~!!

Ugh.. I know the wait will be killer...

I'm pretty upset too that he didn't up the dose. I bet I won't ovulate on 50mg.. Which I didn't this past time.. ugh! But he said he'll up the dose if I don't ovulate on this next cycle.

He said "sometimes it just takes your body some getting used to before you ovulate on clomid. And he sees a lot of people who don't ovulate the first cycle on 50mg but will the next." I really hope he's right!

big :hugs: to ann and ourfate... i wish there was something i could say or do for ya'll, unfortunely i know there isnt :cry: but ya'll know we are all here for ya'll and will be till ya'll get those :bfp: stay positive, keeping ya'll in my prayers!

ann, hope he is right. and i hope you Ov this time, and me and steph aswell! and thanks Lulu, im ok now, this morning though i was upset, i just dont want to have to wait to start again!

Ourfate-- will your dr. up your dose next cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->