Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

i think he will, but going in on friday to see what he wants to do next

I'm having A LOT of eggwhite cm today.. Wonder is that means anything still for this cycle? Maybe I'll just ovulate late? I can only hope!

Hi guys, sorry I've been MIA for a couple days. I've been pretty busy making new jewelry.

Ann and ourfate :hugs: I'm sorry.

I have a question girls - how long after your last Provera did it take for AF to come? It's been 5 days (6 tomorrow) and there's no sign yet. It's so frustrating!

My first round of provera it took two days.. and then 2nd time with provera it took 3 days. But I know other ladies who it takes a lot longer for them.

My first round was 3 days but this last time was a little over a week, but my nurse told me it could take as long as 3 weeks

Thanks! But wow, that sucks! Keep your FX'd that she shows up sooner rather then later!

I'm having A LOT of eggwhite cm today.. Wonder is that means anything still for this cycle? Maybe I'll just ovulate late? I can only hope!

ann I was telling ourfate that I was reading on LTTTC success stories that there was this lady that OV like 20sum days and they had already told her she was out for that month well she ended up wanting to POAS just for the heyy of it...and she got her BFP!!
Im on cd20 and I think im bearly OV...i thought i was out for this month and i just saw my opks and decided to test and ive beeng getting faint lines.....i know that still means negative but i have a feeling they're gna get darker because before I had NO LINE but the Control line!! not a faint...nada!!!
I think with that EWCM you might be getting ready to OV soooo keep on :sex: just in case...you never know....God is great and work in mysterious ways!!! :flower:

Thanks Steph! I'm also using opks.. and before clomid I used to get almost postive opks every single day.. But since I've been using them this cycle.. theres pretty much not even a 2nd line. I'm really hoping the fertile cm means i'm going to ovulate! It was a lot too!! The most I've seen since I've had Ryleigh! I hope it's a good sign.

I agree with steph, I think you should bd like crazy.. what could it hurt ann, if you're no actually ovulating you get to have fun at least :lol:

because i took my clomid the wrong start date i've been opk they started out lite saturday and got darker yesterday so I'll test again this afternoon hopefully it will be lighten up again. ready to get into and out the 2ww. a part of my is a little positive about this cycle and a major part is just ready to start cycle too.. after 8 yrs i'm able to have alot of faith for others and not us

love ya girls! have a great day

Yes!! Mine are getting darker too!! I can't believe it...Im on cd21 today...sooo girls have faith!! Like they say faith can move a mountain!:hugs:

:hi: Welcome Twinklin!!!!

We all found :af: on various days following provera, so it will definitely be okay, just takes a little bit of patience. A lot of the ladies on here are taking clomid as well, so you fit right in. Lots of :dust: to you as well hun, x

Good luck :hugs:

I got my Af on the 3rd Sep. I started first pill clomid on the 4th (Cd2). Going good so far but for the occasional hot flashes every now and then.. I had a brief consultation appt with my FS this morning. He just wanted to make sure that I was getting on oki. I have 3 scans sceduled for next week. 12th 14th 16th mon, wed and friday respectively to measure my folllicles (the cheek of me using a plural here lol1) I really hope all goes well with it.. How is it going with you?

Welcome Twinklin!!! :hugs: Everything is going to be fine... it's a battle when TTC, But with the clomid alot of people are having luck.. just make sure you get some preseed or conception plus cause clomid is known for not providing fertile mucus and you need that for your swimmers :)

Hey you been diagnosed with pcos or anything since your periods are irregular and you dont ovulate???

Hi Lulu, thanks you gals for making me feel so welcome and thansk for the assuring words :flower:

Sure. I have orderd some preseed as sometimes after BD I'd feel severe burning sensation down below. I had a an appt with my FS today and asked him abt preseed and he looked quite baffled when I uttered 'preseed'!. He asked me what it meant? I then had to explain everything i had been reading about.. He didnt seem to impressed but Oh well what doesn he know? I am sure it will work well fro all of us .. I have been hearing a lot of positive stories about it now !:thumbup:

Lulu, as for my AF the stupid cow has always been irregular from as far back as I can remember.:shy: I did have all the tests done but it didnt come up with anything unusual.. The report read some thing like 'slight appearance of cycst' but doc asked me to not fret about it too much..So just pulling along..
How is it going for you?

BTW Where are u all lovely ladies from? I am from London.

I erally hope this is our month!

So here is :yipee::yipee:to all our of OPK's, Preseed and Hpt's!
Tons of Baby dust x

Haha I had a dream I had EWCM and I was so excited!!!!!! Lmao

Hey twinklin. I'm from Canada! What CD are you
On right now.

Ourfate: I have had so much of provera in my life as I have a very irregular cycle that i can be the drug's brand ambassador ugh!:huh:
I know how the waiting sucks as i was on a similiar situation last month.. Had to wait and wait and wait before i could start it! But good luck to you hope all goes well :thumbup:

Jess: I usually have my Af after the 5th day of the last pill..

Steph & Ann: Good luck with ur OV and OPK's hoep you gusy get your +ve very soon!

Lulu: Great to hear that you have been getting positive OPKs! good going! :thumbup:I have never had a positive OPK before!:dohh:

Sockritease~~~ how you feeling about this cycle???

Hi Lulu, I've been utterly confused myself :dohh: I got three +OPKs in a row so I stopped testing. But it took days before my temp dropped and on that day I had another +OPK :wacko:. But the past two days I've had an increase in temps. So, I'm counting today as 2DPO with fXed that I'm actually right. I get my blood drawn tomorrow to see where my progesterone levels are and I'm hoping I don't have low levels or that'll be another pill to take. So, I'm just hopeful at the moment.

I hope all is well with you lovely ladies. :hugs:

:hi: Welcome Twinklin!!!!

We all found :af: on various days following provera, so it will definitely be okay, just takes a little bit of patience. A lot of the ladies on here are taking clomid as well, so you fit right in. Lots of :dust: to you as well hun, x

Good luck :hugs:

I got my Af on the 3rd Sep. I started first pill clomid on the 4th (Cd2). Going good so far but for the occasional hot flashes every now and then.. I had a brief consultation appt with my FS this morning. He just wanted to make sure that I was getting on oki. I have 3 scans sceduled for next week. 12th 14th 16th mon, wed and friday respectively to measure my folllicles (the cheek of me using a plural here lol1) I really hope all goes well with it.. How is it going with you?

Pretty good. I'm guessing I'm entering the TWW now, so I'm alot more relaxed but still :sex:'ing for the next couple days just in case. Good luck on your scans. :flower:

Sockritease~~~ how you feeling about this cycle???

Hi Lulu, I've been utterly confused myself :dohh: I got three +OPKs in a row so I stopped testing. But it took days before my temp dropped and on that day I had another +OPK :wacko:. But the past two days I've had an increase in temps. So, I'm counting today as 2DPO with fXed that I'm actually right. I get my blood drawn tomorrow to see where my progesterone levels are and I'm hoping I don't have low levels or that'll be another pill to take. So, I'm just hopeful at the moment.

I hope all is well with you lovely ladies. :hugs:

Sockritease maybe your surge was long!! It could be a possibility!!! I've read (as you all can see i read and research A LOT):haha::haha: that there is women who have had surges for 2-4 days and then they get they're negative OPK.!!!

Steph, Lulu and Ann, that's awesome about your lines. Post some pics for us if you can.

Jess, this time taking provera, :af: showed up two days after the last pill.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->