Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

You're welcome hun! It's good to see so many of you getting close to O day, after yesterday being kind of a downer. I'm feeling pretty positive for all of us. :dust::dust::dust:

only way to stay is positive :friends: we are going to get lucky soon with great support like this

-ann: Thanx!! I hope this is it!! =)

-lulu: WOW!!!! Ur are definatley there...they are DARK!!! (the last one specially):happydance:

And yes ladies with support like this it makes it way easier to go thru this all together!! =):flower:

:flower:Lulu - Your lines look great!!:thumbup: Good going girl!

We need all the luck in the world this month!

Fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed here for all of us!
Baby dust gals!:dust:

Hi everyone, sorry i have been mia lately, I have been finding myself getting a little obsessive! (a little.....I meant alot!)

The opks look good....I am cd18 today, actually cannot pinpoint ov so no idea how many dpo I am or if I even deffo ov......this ttc business is hard work! I hope everyone is doing good x

Twinklin~~~ you forgot cross eyes too :rofl:

Lily~ it's ok it can get alot obsessive, I know i promise :hug: I've been doing this battle for 8 years alone, But now we're all here for that shoulder to cry, or just have support.
You take a breather when you need it, it's the only way to keep from going crazy :friends:

:flower:Lulu - Your lines look great!!:thumbup: Good going girl!

We need all the luck in the world this month!

Fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed here for all of us!
Baby dust gals!:dust:

Thanks girlie! But I'm not crossing these legs just yet. :haha:

everything is looking good for everyone! :thumbup:!!!
i hope when i go in on friday they tell me something good!!
and lily this whole TTC process drives us all a little crazy!! at least your not alone on that one :haha:

I know thanks girls! I have my fingers crossed for us all getting our bfp's this cycle x

:wave: Hey Lily!! I think we can all admit, it makes us a little crazy and obssessive.

I'm good though, 3 DPO today per my FF chart. My Ovulation Chart

I go to get my blood drawn today to test my Progesterone levels but I won't find out the results until tomorrow. It'll be good to know if my levels are too low to sustain a pg or not.

Good luck ladies, x :dust:

ourfate: praying for good news hun!!! and keep on :sex: either way!! :flower:

Twinklin~~~ you forgot cross eyes too :rofl:

Lily~ it's ok it can get alot obsessive, I know i promise :hug: I've been doing this battle for 8 years alone, But now we're all here for that shoulder to cry, or just have support.
You take a breather when you need it, it's the only way to keep from going crazy :friends:

Lulu -I just got back from a dreadful meeting :growlmad:with such a headache and u r post made me LMAO lol :) Feeling much better now thanksss:flower:
:haha:
:wacko: Here is me crossing my eyes too for all of us!
Ehem not the legs thou , af cow just left me free so BD from tomm! yipee!

:wave: Hey Lily!! I think we can all admit, it makes us a little crazy and obssessive.

I'm good though, 3 DPO today per my FF chart. My Ovulation Chart

I go to get my blood drawn today to test my Progesterone levels but I won't find out the results until tomorrow. It'll be good to know if my levels are too low to sustain a pg or not.

Good luck ladies, x :dust:

Good luck to you as well Sockritease.. I really hope you get a favorable result... Ping us when you do have ur result.. " months ago I had my Progestrone levels checked.When i rang my GP surgery to ask for the results, the receptionist said it was 'very low' and that i have to take another one next cycle. I was quite upset so hung up :shy:
What is the desired level thou?

I'm not sure exactly. But I know it can be affected if the test is done too soon in the cycle. But it's no way to know when it's too soon. My FS said within 6 to 8 days of the first +OPK. So we'll see. Thanks :hugs:

Glad it brighten your day Twinklin :friends:

I wish you luck at the doctor sockritease!!! Hopefully everything will be good news..
I think today will be 1dpo for me testing this afternoon,
But hoping things are going as plan :sperm: i'm glad to say we are done :sex: thank god :rofl: me and dh are exhausted.

anybody ever heard of ovulation cravings????

Glad it brighten your day Twinklin :friends:

I wish you luck at the doctor sockritease!!! Hopefully everything will be good news..
I think today will be 1dpo for me testing this afternoon,
But hoping things are going as plan :sperm: i'm glad to say we are done :sex: thank god :rofl: me and dh are exhausted.

anybody ever heard of ovulation cravings????

YAAAAAY lulu!!!! :wohoo: I hope a :spermy: got cuddled in there nice and tight!! :haha::haha:

Im still getting lines!! And they seem to be getting darker....don't know when my actual DARK line will be..:wacko:

GOOD luck sockritease at the dr. tomorrow!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->