Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Sockritease~~~ how you feeling about this cycle???

Hi Lulu, I've been utterly confused myself :dohh: I got three +OPKs in a row so I stopped testing. But it took days before my temp dropped and on that day I had another +OPK :wacko:. But the past two days I've had an increase in temps. So, I'm counting today as 2DPO with fXed that I'm actually right. I get my blood drawn tomorrow to see where my progesterone levels are and I'm hoping I don't have low levels or that'll be another pill to take. So, I'm just hopeful at the moment.

I hope all is well with you lovely ladies. :hugs:

Sockritease maybe your surge was long!! It could be a possibility!!! I've read (as you all can see i read and research A LOT):haha::haha: that there is women who have had surges for 2-4 days and then they get they're negative OPK.!!!

:lol: nothing wrong with research, I like that you share the knowledge :hugs: I sure hope so about the surge. FXed for all of us.

Haha I had a dream I had EWCM and I was so excited!!!!!! Lmao

Hey twinklin. I'm from Canada! What CD are you
On right now.

Hi Ourfate, I am on CD5 right now and Af is still around :shy:
how is it going for you?

Dreams about EWCM LOL! here is what happened at work on tuesday..
I was asked to read an email out loud to a colleague.. It was something like ' the developers were pressed again to send a status update blah..' and I read out PRESEED! :dohh: It was so embarrasing but luckily nobody asked me anything! can u belive this?!

:haha: @ Twinklin. I've done the same thing but now aloud. It could've happened to anyone, pressed and preseed look way too much alike. :lol:

My opk actually got darker today! I'm going to back it up with a different kind of opk. It's still not positive.. But it's the darkest I've had since I've been testing on this clomid cycle! Ooo and I've had more egg white cm today!

:haha: @ Twinklin. I've done the same thing but now aloud. It could've happened to anyone, pressed and preseed look way too much alike. :lol:

I know! how tricky these can be:wacko:
I have a google freak sitting right behind me who literally lives on google..
I had to keep an eye on him for he could have easiliy looked up preseed!
I am not telling anyony at work that we have been trying

My opk actually got darker today! I'm going to back it up with a different kind of opk. It's still not positive.. But it's the darkest I've had since I've been testing on this clomid cycle! Ooo and I've had more egg white cm today!

Hi Ann, thats a great news :flower: try and post some pictures up for us!

Haha I had a dream I had EWCM and I was so excited!!!!!! Lmao

Hey twinklin. I'm from Canada! What CD are you
On right now.

Hi Ourfate, I am on CD5 right now and Af is still around :shy:
how is it going for you?

Dreams about EWCM LOL! here is what happened at work on tuesday..
I was asked to read an email out loud to a colleague.. It was something like ' the developers were pressed again to send a status update blah..' and I read out PRESEED! :dohh: It was so embarrasing but luckily nobody asked me anything! can u belive this?!

Haha when I read "pressed" I read it as "preseed" Before I got to the end of your sentence... :haha:

I tried to take a photo of the opks with my iphone and it didn't turn out so well.. :(

That's good news Ann!! Hope things work out!!!

yay ann! Hi ladies! been out a little bit due to work. how is everyone doing?

:wave: hey crystalnjimmy! Long time no hear from. How's this cycle treating you?

Girls...here are my OPK's....Im just happy a 2nd line is showing up....I have never ever had the test line show up just the control....could it be im getting ready to OV???
https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/s_arzola/IMG_20110907_175619.jpg

I tried to take a photo of the opks with my iphone and it didn't turn out so well.. !

ann how bout you send them to photobucket...thats what I did...they cleared up there:thumbup:

how do ya'll add pics.. i wanted to add mine from opk i think it's a go :wohoo: fingerscrossed

Steph, you're getting close. Keep testing hun! :headspin:

Lulu, I email them from my phone then attach.

okay i finally got my phone to work below is my opk tests :)

Attachments

• CIMG0097 (2).jpg
    CIMG0097 (2).jpg
    23 KB · Views: 9
Wow lulu!! You opks are def. dark and getting there too! Yay!!

I don't think my opks are as dark as your guy's tho. :/

yeah.. not getting hopes up but today was the darkest so i'm going with its there lol we bd lastnite and dh is on the road tonight so hopefully the troops are there awaiting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->