Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

thanks steph :hugs: my line today is a little lighter than yesterday so that's got to be a good thing so i'm 1dpo now :thumbup:

now the wait starts i'm soooooo ready to :test: and see if i got a :bfp: :happydance:

its been along time coming but hopes arent up to high after 8 yrs of this, we handle this differently now

sockritease~ are you feeling any different after ovulating???

sockritease~ are you feeling any different after ovulating???

I'm not feeling much different. Little twinges here and there, and globs of EWCM which I find weird happening after I OV'd. Just anxious to get my progesterone results tomorrow from my FS.

When do you plan to start testing?

Hope you get the results you are looking for sockritease!! And hope everyone had a good day!

Hey I was wondering if any of you ladies don't ovulate or get af at all on your own? Not sure if I asked this yet.

oh i'm going to plan on testing on the 17th/18th... when are you planning on testing sockritease

oh i'm going to plan on testing on the 17th/18th... when are you planning on testing sockritease

I am going to try my best to wait til :af: is due, getting :bfn:s are such a downer so I don't wanna test too early and get one unnecessarily. I might :test: as early as 12DPO if I really can't help it. That would put me on the 17th as well. We can :test: on the same day if you want. :yipee:

Hey I was wondering if any of you ladies don't ovulate or get af at all on your own? Not sure if I asked this yet.

I've honestly been a little bit of both over the past 9 years. With irregular periods and not always charting, anovulation hasn't been confirmed, but I'm pretty sure I wasnt ovulating either. The blood test should confirm that I did this cycle, my temps did.

How about you?

Before I had my daughter I'd usually get my af about every month.. my cycles were from 26-46 days. And then after I had her they just completely stopped. And I havn't ovulated once since we've been trying since April.. Me ovulating would be awesome to reach!

Sitting at clinic now.. Waiting haha and thought I would write to you lovely ladies. I will keep you posted

Good news and bad news..... I will start with the bad, no magic happened he last couple days. BUT he upped my dose to 100 and I start them
Today, instead of waiting till end of the month!!!

well that is good news ourfate! at least you dont have to wait to take it. :hugs:

Ann~ i dont have a :af: most of the time i usually we have one at the beginning of fall by myself, but after that it's provera if i want one. But I've ovulated without it cause that's how i gotten pregnant those times but they wouldnt stick :cry: Hopefully this time something is working on sticking fingerscrossed :)

Lulu: :hugs:

Ann: I don't get montly AF or ovulate on my own.....but twice a year! :wacko: I hate it!!!

Ourfate: YAY like lulu said atleast you don't have to wait!!:happydance:

Thanks ladies for the replys!!

And for those who are taking metformin do you think it's working? I'm thinking about calling my Dr. and asking for that also.

Good news and bad news..... I will start with the bad, no magic happened he last couple days. BUT he upped my dose to 100 and I start them
Today, instead of waiting till end of the month!!!

Yay good news about not having to wait to start! And the uping up the dose!!

Thanks ladies for the replys!!

And for those who are taking metformin do you think it's working? I'm thinking about calling my Dr. and asking for that also.

Yes!! It totally works!!! You have to be really careful what you eat though. I've already lost 10 pounds and I started taking them last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->