Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

I'm so tempted to call and ask for metformin! But I'm kind of scared what he'll say.. But I guess it won't hurt to try right?

Well ladies, I got my news and my progesterone test showed that I didn't ov. So, they're looking at giving me clomid next cycle. They won't me to have protected sex for the next 12 days in case I ov late :nope: so that I can take provera. :dohh: I'm not sad about it, I just gotta do what I gotta do. But if I do see that I've ov'd later, I'm not gonna protect myself from the :spermy:, doctors are nuts!

Sorry to hear that Sockritease!

I gave in and called the dr. about metformin.. And he said I can try it!! And I pick up my prescription on monday to go pick up the meds! :)

Yeah it pretty much blows but there isn't anything I can do about it. My temps look like I ov'd and I was already thinking it may have been to soon to test. I'm not giving up and saying I'm out this cycle just yet.

That's great to hear about the metformin. :)

Well I hope your still not out for this cycle!! Let's just hope the lab had a mistake and you did ovulate :)

sorry to hear sockritease! hope things turn around!

and thats good ann! im glad you have a good doctor who listens!

I don't think that I am. The doc said the test should be done within 6_8 days after the first +OPK, but I got +OPKs for several days. My first +OPK was on CD11 but FF shows OV on CD18 which was four days ago. So if I did OV on CD18, then it was too early to test, and I told them that but they still wanted me to test. :shrug: I'm gonna keep it business as usual for now. And if all else fails, clomid for next cycle.

can you go back for another test?? in a couple days?

sorry sockritease, i hope things get better :)
hope all you lovely ladies are doing ok!
been kinda busy & stressed lately so havent been on much!

try to remember to take time for yourself!! and relax. :hugs: and sometimes i find it hard to get on here too, when Stepson is always on the computer!!!! i have to kick him off just to get my BnB fix sometimes, haha:haha:

Ann: YAY:happydance: you have a good Dr.!! But remember be very careful what you eat!! Don't eat anything to sugary or to greasy because it will make you RUN and I mean RUN to the restroom. :haha: And I say it from experience!:haha:

Sockritease: :huh: that's really weird...the test strip you posted earlier looked like a +OPK. Well hopefully those test were wrong!! You just never know!! :hugs:

Thanks Steph! Ya, he is a pretty good dr. :) Who listens.

And thanks for the advice :)

Ann: YAY:happydance: you have a good Dr.!! But remember be very careful what you eat!! Don't eat anything to sugary or to greasy because it will make you RUN and I mean RUN to the restroom. :haha: And I say it from experience!:haha:

Sockritease: :huh: that's really weird...the test strip you posted earlier looked like a +OPK. Well hopefully those test were wrong!! You just never know!! :hugs:

Hi Steph, I know. I had several days of +OPKs but I wasn't going by that as I know a +OPK doesn't confirm you O'd, that's why I was temping as well. My chart shows OV at CD16 which was 3 days prior to my blood test and that doesn't meet the 6 to 8 day timeframe for my levels to even be at a decent level. If I wasn't charting, I might have actually believed them, but charting is the only way to confirm that you OV'd, and mine actually did. So, for now, I'm taking what the nurse said with a grain of salt. :)

Here's my chart: My Ovulation Chart

can you go back for another test?? in a couple days?

I thought about that, so I might call them Monday morning to see if I can test again. But idk, I might such say forget it and get through this TWW and just see what happens. :shrug:

congrats ann i hope it works for ya.

Sockritease~ i dont blame you i would protect myself either and i would take what the nurse said with a grain of salt too.. you've been doing charts, but we shall see what the two week wait has instore for you..:hugs:

Everyone in here has seem to have bad news now i'm wondering when my bad news will come :shrug:

my opk test are showing a decrease in my surge levels... still going to keep fingerscrossed but i got one eye open waiting on bad news

I really hope you finally get your :bfp: this month lulu!!! 8 years is long enough to wait!! You shouldn't have to wait anymore!!

aww thank you ourfate :hugs: i really hope so too.. We've actually gotten to a point that if it happens it happens.. Just ready to see a :bfp: and this two week wait is for the birds lol i think there should be a way to tell at conception lol

ok i have to ask.... it's 2dpo for me and apparently my nipples are fighting against me cause they are sore and swollen.. have any of ya'll had this after ovulation??? now or before?

I couldn't tell you, since I har never ov on my own! Hope it's a good sign!

Good morning girls!! :flower:

Im super bummed I stopped getting lines on my OPK's](*,) never really got those two dark lines!! :nope:
THE WEIRDEST and I mean WEIRDEST thing happend to me yesterday....I came home from work and I always give DH a kiss :kiss: but he gave me a kiss and looked at me all weird...and then he said Have you been smoking...and im like WTF:shock: NO! (ive never smoked in my life) so he's like Steph you don't have to lie...its ok if you started smoking im not going to get mad....so that kinda pissed me off:growlmad: and I told him NO! I haven't (which is true) so then he kinda brushed it off and then my brother arrived and being the freak that Iam I went up to him and said Hey does my breath stink like I've been smoking...and blew on him :rofl: and he said OMG yes...Did you start smoking...:? at this point im all creeped out! So i went to brush my teeth...that didn't help either cuz my DH said I still smelled soooooooo i took a mint then wash my teeth again finally he said he didn't smell it!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im freaked the hell out hahaa where'd that come from!!??:blush: Has this ever happend to any of you girls???:shrug::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->