Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

wow steph that is weird! i've never heard of that.. dont know what to tell you.. if it continues talk to the doctor...

do you have a weird taste in your mouth??

lulu - I have really sore swollen boobs and nipples.atm, I am cd20 and have felt like this since since about cd15. I have googled it out and apparently this can happen when you ovulate so who knows......maybe I have finally ovulated! I am getting a blood test done on Monday to see which will be cd22 but I dont know when I am supposed to have maybe ov so not sure if cd22 will be 7 dpo or not!

hope everyone is well xx

Good luck with your test Lily, I get random sore nipples all the time but I don't count since I was a genius and got both of my nipples pierced :dohh:

Steph, that's really strange that you can smell like smoke and you haven't been around it or smoked. Maybe it's just a one time thing :shrug:

Steph- that is a little weird! Did you have any bad taste??? Hmmm

And sockritease all I have to say is OUCH! Mine are hurting just thinking about it!!! Haha

It was majorly painful, and I wouldn't do it again :nope: but I do like them alot.

Hi girls! I'm sorry I haven't been stopping by much, I'm still really busy.

That's really strange Steph. I've never heard of that before.

Sockri, one word. OUCH!!! I don't even have sensitive nipples and it hurts to think about getting them pierced!

Also........ AF finally came on Friday! YAY!!! I'm getting all of my labwork done on Monday. It's supposed to be drawn on CD3 but that is Sunday and no labs are open, so I have to go with CD4. Hopefully won't mess up any readings. Also hoping that something shows up and I can start some kind of treatment this cycle. I am going to be so disappointed if I have to wait another whole cycle.

I hope everyone's weekends are going well.:flower:

omg sockri - ouch I could not imagine the pain!

It was bad after the first one, and I had to go through the other one because I had already paid for it and there were no refunds :dohh: I walked hunched over for like two weeks :lol:

yeah mine friend got hers done and wanted me there for support (early life crisis) :rofl: i will never do that i'll stick to tattoos lol

hope everyone had a great weekend!
i myself didnt do much. DH worked night shifts all weekend.
im on CD17 and halfway through my clomid. hoping it works:thumbup:

hope everyone had a great weekend.. i was sick all weekend :(

I hope everyone has a great day! Trying to keep mind clear and calm cause I can :test: the end of the week.. so I'm all nervious and excited :cloud9:.. Praying this is our month. On 6dpo today..

apparently my little countdown is incorrect lol

Hi Lulu, sorry to hear you were under the weather :hugs:. I'm excited for all of us to start :test:'ing, it's very exciting :headspin:.

I'm doing well, just waiting for the doc office to call me back to see when I can retest.

Happy Monday ladies...as happy as a Monday can be :lol:

:dust:

Thanks :hugs: Sockritease :) Just been tired and feeling like dirt all weekend think my allergies was acting up.. What day are you testing on???

Is your doctor calling today???

Good morning ladies!

Lulu sorry you're feeling sick:wacko:

And as for the smell....baaa idk i guess it was just that day, he didn't say anything later on...and no weird taste in my mouth:shrug:don't have a clue what it might have been. But for sure .... if it happens again im going to call the dr. ASAP!:thumbup:

And yaaayyy for your girl that will be testing!!!! :happydance: hoping and praying you girls get your :bfp:!!!!:happydance:

I don't think I will be testing....i really don't think I OV :nope: so don't see reason to test...It will just be dissapointing to see a :bfn: :cry:.

Thanks :hugs: Sockritease :) Just been tired and feeling like dirt all weekend think my allergies was acting up.. What day are you testing on???

Is your doctor calling today???

I'm not sure which day I'm going to :test: just yet, but I've seen people get :bfp: on 10DPO so either then or 11DPO, I'm getting to anxious :wacko: :lol: I'm having them retest my progesterone levels since FF confirmed OV on CD 16. I would rather them be correct on whether or not I actually OV'd or if I just have low progesterone levels. Either way, I've had a lot of pressure down there the past few days and some minor spurts of nausea. I can't wait to test, and I'm gonna continue to think positive until the :witch: shows her ugly face. :thumbup:

I'm waiting to hear back from the nurse now.

Good morning ladies!

Lulu sorry you're feeling sick:wacko:

And as for the smell....baaa idk i guess it was just that day, he didn't say anything later on...and no weird taste in my mouth:shrug:don't have a clue what it might have been. But for sure .... if it happens again im going to call the dr. ASAP!:thumbup:

And yaaayyy for your girl that will be testing!!!! :happydance: hoping and praying you girls get your :bfp:!!!!:happydance:

I don't think I will be testing....i really don't think I OV :nope: so don't see reason to test...It will just be dissapointing to see a :bfn: :cry:.

Well that's good the smell ceased, but that is still very weird. You never know, you may have OV'd and just had a really short surge. If :witch: doesn't show up right away on time, I think you should :test: as well hun. FXed. :hugs:

Hey lovely ladies, hope you all had a good weekend..:flower:

My weekend was a bit of a drag and I spent most of my time lying on the couch.:sleep: I was a bit upset as the cow,af, arrived again after it stopped on CD6 :(
Had heavy spotting for 2 days but it stopped on sat night, CD8. This has never happened before so no idea what it is supposed to mean?
CD 10 today -I have my first scan in about a couple of hours to see how good my follicles are..Keep me in ur thoughts gals.. :**

And good luck to all who will be testing this week!! Lots of baby dust! x

I'm the same way staying positive for the time being.. and I've also been feeling extremely tired, had some nausas, bb's are hurting terrible, allergies been screwing with me and top of it all.

I'm going to attempt to start testing on wednesday that will be 8dpo and some people from the countdown to pregnancy have been getting lucky. but from there i'll test every other day. and before ya'll say anything yes i'm a POAS addict lol but i only have 5 test this time.. :rofl:

Twinklin~~~ i've never heard of that either... I'm wishing you the best on your scan today! maybe they can tell you why that happened?

I'm the same way staying positive for the time being.. and I've also been feeling extremely tired, had some nausas, bb's are hurting terrible, allergies been screwing with me and top of it all.

I'm going to attempt to start testing on wednesday that will be 8dpo and some people from the countdown to pregnancy have been getting lucky. but from there i'll test every other day. and before ya'll say anything yes i'm a POAS addict lol but i only have 5 test this time.. :rofl:

Hi Lulu, sorry to hear you have been feeling pretty rough.. I hope you feel much better soon! Good luck with the testing! Yea i would say go for 8dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->