Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Twinklin~~~ i've never heard of that either... I'm wishing you the best on your scan today! maybe they can tell you why that happened?

Thanks honey, yea sure I will ask the doctor to give me some sort of an insight as to what may have gone wrong..
But personally I think that it could be due to the stress at work.. :huh:

how are ya feeling now?

tired,crampy & quezzy. and my bb's are still hurting :shrug: ready to go home and lay down. :sleep:

hey girls I went in for my cd21 progesterone bloods today (even though today is cd22 for me) I get my results Wed/Thurs............wish me luck :)

lulu I am glad you are feeling better, I am excited for you to test

hope everyone is well x

Good luck Lily!!! CD 22 is good, at least it's not too early like mine was. I'm very hopeful for you hun. :dust:

Good Luck Lily!!!!:thumbup:

OMG LULU:happydance: I can't wait for you to test either!!!! :haha:

Sockritease: Sooo true...im just getting that same pain I had before they feel like cramps but in my ovaries ....idk how to explain it!! ughhhh i really do hope i OV'd!

Thanks Steph :woohoo: I'm excited! Fingerscrossed, eyes crossed, legs, arms lol just ready to know where we are going from here..

I'm doing well, me and the nurse keep playing phone tag but she did mention that I can retest my progesterone levels. Hopefully, they are good this time. Waiting to reach her to tell me when to go. FXed.

good luck on the retest, let us know when it is :)

sockriteaselove your little clock on your signature now lol too cute!

Hey ladies.. Not much more on this end! I picked up my metformin today. I'll be taking 1,500mg every day. But he wants me to start off on 500mg for a week then 1000mg for the next week and then finially to 1,500mg. I guess to help with the symptoms.

Ann: WOW yea I would start off with 500mg....I started with 500mg now im up to 1000mg. lol

Ladies!!! I think Im going CRAZY:wacko::wacko::wacko:!!! Im getting hot flashes while at work...cramping...and just plain irritable!!:growlmad: It's just to weird how im getting all the "symptoms" expected while taking Clomid that I didn't get and 2 weeks after here they are ggrr!!:growlmad:

Thanks! Funny story, jusy got off the phone with the nurse, getting my blood drawn today. Told her about my chart and she says "it sure sounds like you OV'd then, hope you had lots of :sex:":haha: of course I did lady! Wasn't expecting her to say that though :lol:

lulu hoping your feeling better today!!!,
and good luck Lily!!! and all the other ladies testing soon!!! so exciting!!! hope we get some :bfp:
Im going in wednesday morning to see if the clomid worked this time! hoping for some good news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->