Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Hi gals,
Hope everyone is doing good. Just been reading all the posts..

Lulu: Hope you are feeling better now.. But trust me your symptoms look very promising! :flower:

Lily: Good luck with your test result. sure you will see a favorable result! :thumbup:

Socri: I hope all goes well with you retest.. I am positive for you, pretty sure you will get a greta result with a top count!!:happydance:

Ann: How is it going with Metformin for you?

Steph: I had a similar situation too with Clomid.. Whole of last week, my team mates told me how extremely grumpy I had been. Hot flahes were another nightmare... I had to make trips to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face.. but it did help so try giving it a go..
Hopefully this phase goes away and that we all get our much desired :bfp: very soon!! :flower:

Here is what happened at my first scan last evening: I arrived at the scanning centre with a full bladder and waited there for about 45 mins before someone attended me. When i finally got to meet my FS he asked me to empty my bladder as he mentioned that he would be performing an internal. When I got ready for the scan, he told me not to get my hopes too high as I was only on CD10. When he did the scan he told me he could see 2 tiny follicles on the right ovary and 1 decent sized, potential follicle,10mm, on the left. The endometrium measured 7mm, but he said the desired level is 8mm. He has asked me to come back in again on Friday for a re-scan.. He did not seem too impressed with the results but went on talking about how he can 'up' my dose the next month- I thought he was being a bit pessimistic here:cry:
But I am trying really hard not to get too worked up abt what happened last evening..what do u think gals?

But since morning i have been feeling really low.. I need some hugs :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs:and more :hugs: Twinklin! Doctors are always trying to get you to plan for the future, they definitely don't see ttc the way we do. That's almost like my nurse telling me to have protected :sex: in case I OV'd late :dohh: :lol:. Take it lightly hun because your follicles are close to the desired measurement, very close. FXed for you and lots of follicle :dust: :hug:

QUOTE=SockriTease;12800946]:hugs::hugs::hugs:and more :hugs: Twinklin! Doctors are always trying to get you to plan for the future, they definitely don't see ttc the way we do. That's almost like my nurse telling me to have protected :sex: in case I OV'd late :dohh: :lol:. Take it lightly hun because your follicles are close to the desired measurement, very close. FXed for you and lots of follicle :dust: :hug:[/QUOTE]

Thanks darling! :friends::flower: You have given me a lot of hope :hugs:

I completely agree to what you are saying..Thats exaclty what my hubbie said too!
I know what you are saying hun it is certainly gruelling, when the nurses encourage us to have unprotected :sex: and when the FS's plan abt 'upping' the does :dohh:

Hopefully we all get our BFP's soon!:flower:
Sending a truck load of baby dust to all :dust::dust::dust::dust:[

Twinklin~ :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :friends: i'm hoping they are promising too.. I'll start testing in the morning, and believe me it's been all i can do to keep from starting today and lastnite :rofl:

I would like to take this time and Say yes my name is lulu and i have a POAS Addiction :rofl:

Sockritease is right the doctor's dont understand and always go looking at the next month.. don't worry and stay positive!!!!!!

twinklin- that sounds like what happened when i went for a full bladder scan , waited orever only to have to empty because they were doing internal, no growth on mine.
but he did say a potential one on your left! so dont feel to low!! keep hoping for this round!!!!:hugs:

Twinklin~ :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :friends: i'm hoping they are promising too.. I'll start testing in the morning, and believe me it's been all i can do to keep from starting today and lastnite :rofl:

I would like to take this time and Say yes my name is lulu and i have a POAS Addiction :rofl:

Sockritease is right the doctor's dont understand and always go looking at the next month.. don't worry and stay positive!!!!!!

Lulu: thanks honey pie! I am feeling much better now after reading all of your replies mwah! :kiss::kiss:

Wovv I am pretty excited fo you for tomm! I will keep you in my prayers!
Do let us know as soon as u find it!!
Tons of sparkling basy dust to you! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

ya'll will be the second to know after dh lol hopefully there will be something to see if so i'll definitely post it! Very anxious !

twinklin- that sounds like what happened when i went for a full bladder scan , waited orever only to have to empty because they were doing internal, no growth on mine.
but he did say a potential one on your left! so dont feel to low!! keep hoping for this round!!!!:hugs:

Ourfate: Thanks huney you gals have given me the much needed assurance..
I know! I almost pee'ed on my liner waiting for the scan! pheww
I always find those internals a bit daunting as my FS is man:shy:
I closed my eyes so tight that it started to hurt :wacko:

How is it going with your second round of clomid then? Aren't you having ur last pill tonite? I am sure you are going to make twin babies (or more) this month! :kiss: :kiss:

Any annoying side effects so far?

sending you tons of baby dust dear :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good Morning Ladies!!! How are yall doing?

:hugs::hugs: Twinklin...yea! you'd think it would happen while I was taking Clomid :haha::haha:

lulu: :bfp: prayers your way along with :babydust:

ourfate: :flower: Good luck on your scan tomorrow!! :hugs:

Yay Lulu, happy testing. I can't wait to put :bfp:s next to your names in my sig. FXed extra tight!

Yay Lulu, happy testing. I can't wait to put :bfp:s next to your names in my sig. FXed extra tight!

Just updated my sig gals!

what a delight it would be to stick a BFP agaisnt our names! Can't wait!:happydance:
come on Lulu! Go ahead and open the account!!:thumbup::thumbup::hugs:

:rofl: ya'll just dont know how much i pray this is it.. then we all be close with our :bfp: Toooo anxious! i'm hoping i have a good :bfp: for tomorrow it only being 8dpo who knows...

Twinklin-Yeah I snuck off to pee a little, said I had to make a Phone call :haha: it was VERY uncomfortable!!! But yeah last pills today scan Tom. I have few hot flashes and a little moody yesterday but nothing else! And thank I'm hoping for twins!!! Lol an thanks steph!

QUOTE=ourfate;12805122]Twinklin-Yeah I snuck off to pee a little, said I had to make a Phone call :haha: it was VERY uncomfortable!!! But yeah last pills today scan Tom. I have few hot flashes and a little moody yesterday but nothing else! And thank I'm hoping for twins!!! Lol an thanks steph![/QUOTE]

Ourfate :Good strategy noted down will sure use it the next time :coolio:

These hotflashes have been following me like a shadow:growlmad: I am on CD11 today still getting it..

Good Luck with your scan tomm :thumbup:, let us know how it goes :hugs:

Hey ladies.

Not too much here. On cd 23. My opks were a little darker again today. Still not positive tho. Todays my 2nd day using 500mg metformin. So far no symptoms on that yet. But I've heared that you usually don't get too many symptoms tilll the dose it higher.

How is everyone else? Hoping we get some bfps here soon! :)

thanks girls!

ourfate good luck for tomorrow!

lulu good luck for tomorrow!

twinklin, I think that sounds quite good, my lining on cd10 was 7mm and my best follie was 13mm and my doc was really pleased with that, he said I was right where I should be. I have heard that follies grow between 1-3 mm per day on average so your 10mm one could be the same size as mine the very next day iykwim

ann - good luck with the met and keep testing with you opk's, I'm sure they will get darker

sockritease - how are you?

steph - thankyou, how are you getting on, glad the smoky breath is away!

sorry if I missed anyone - I am on my mobile

dust to all!!!!

thanks ladies for the luck!:hugs:
im so excited about all this right now, i have great feelings! it will feel great to put the first :bfp: beside someones name!! good luck everyone!!!

Hi ladies!!! :wave: The nurse called me today and said that the test results were the same as before showing that I did not actually OV. I'm kinda confused as my chart with temps shows that I did, but what can you do. No need to tell me you're sorry about my news today because I'm definitely not, and I still believe in miracles. Not only that, this is the furthest I've gotten in my ttc journey as before I never could get referred to a FS, so it's good to know that whatever my body isn't doing, they will fix, and that's so exciting in itself. In the meantime, I'm going to wait patiently, if :af: doesn't show then I'll test to see what happens. If she does, then I will schedule my HSG test, and I'm really dreading that to be honest :dohh: but I know it'll be well worth it and that's the only way they will start me on clomid.

Have any of you had the HSG test??

Hey socri, i feel the same way that you do. it has been a long journey and now i feel even when i get let down, it will happen soon. where as before nothing was happening!.
i had my HSG test done a little while ago, and for me, it wasnt the most pleasant experience but the pain (heavy cramping) only lasted 5 seconds! so it really isnt that bad, right when your about to tell them to stop its already done. but i have talked to other women who didnt feel a thing!! so who knows, dont be to nervous!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->