Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Right, it's still progress and I can never be mad at that. I know a few people that had it and they all told me it was rather painful for those few seconds like you mentioned though, but I'm sure I'll be fine. But you know how listening to oter people can make you nervous about something :lol:. I'm just ready to get it over with if I really have to do it. Thanks hun :hugs:

So I believe the metformin symptoms just started with me... I'm having some horrible diarrhea that came out of no where! And there was some blood in it.. and not sure if it's some me going to the bathroom too much.. or from else where. It's not a lot tho.

That's a not so fun symptom, ann, but its still very exciting that you're taking it.

I decided to handle my poas addiction and do an OPK just to see what my lines look like, and I was expecting it to look stark white, but it wasn't. My line is actually quite dark. :dohh: My cycle has me so confused :lol: I'm guessing I should continue testing because maybe my body is trying again. Idk. Check it out ladies.

Attachments

• 913.jpg
    913.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 4
Yes keep trying!! You never know what might happen!!

Its really dark isn't it? But its a little lighter than the ones I actually considered to be pos earlier in my cycle. I think my body is still trying. I'm not going to count it as a + this time until it is + without a doubt. So I'll keep testing. Meanwhile I just ordered more OPKs from amazon. Gotta test twice a day. :haha:

I say baby dance anyway!! Never hurts to try! If I had an OPK come out like that I'd be so happy lol. I've read a of information about clomid and some women not ovulating until CD 25 which is way later than "normal". Good luck to you and keep POAS. I'm obsessed with it too. I had a dream night before last that I POAS and got TWO lines!!!!! But...then I looked at it and realized it was an OPK.......so I was still kinda happy but not HPT happy lol. Good luch and baby dust to all.

SockriTease: Wow!! Those do look +!!

Ann: Yup!! Those are the symptoms!! LOL:haha: I totally go thru the same. And as long as you eat healthy it will stop. If you eat greasy or sugary food you'll for sure get it worse!! I ate a burger the other day and OMG it was horrible lol :blush:....Thats why a lot of us loose weight!

ourfate: YAAAAAAY its almost WED!!! :happydance: I have a good feeling for you!! Fx'd :hugs:

I say baby dance anyway!! Never hurts to try! If I had an OPK come out like that I'd be so happy lol. I've read a of information about clomid and some women not ovulating until CD 25 which is way later than "normal". Good luck to you and keep POAS. I'm obsessed with it too. I had a dream night before last that I POAS and got TWO lines!!!!! But...then I looked at it and realized it was an OPK.......so I was still kinda happy but not HPT happy lol. Good luch and baby dust to all.

Thanks KrisSIng!!! I sure will. I just want to be sure that it's definitely + this time :dohh: so crazy. They're going to be tired of my at the lab because if/when I get another + I'm going to get my bloodwork done again for the progesterone test :rofl:

I know.. and my diet isn't the best.. I'm the pickiest eater ever!

I eat NO vegatbles.. I hate them all. I'm allergic to most fruits. And I don't eat seafood. So that leaves me to meat and carbs.. haha Yaaaa.... So that mean's I'm going to die on these meds.

SockriTease: Wow!! Those do look +!!

Ann: Yup!! Those are the symptoms!! LOL:haha: I totally go thru the same. And as long as you eat healthy it will stop. If you eat greasy or sugary food you'll for sure get it worse!! I ate a burger the other day and OMG it was horrible lol :blush:....Thats why a lot of us loose weight!

ourfate: YAAAAAAY its almost WED!!! :happydance: I have a good feeling for you!! Fx'd :hugs:

Thanks!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! I will let you know right away!

Hahahaha nooo not really just eat less of what you normally do. Thats what Im doing. Like I know I shouldn't have ate that whole damn burger but being the fatass that I am I did and I had the now obvious results!!:haha: Im trying to eat as healthy as I can its really hard but I know I can accomplish it...hopefully that will get us waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy closer to our :bfp: I've read so many stories where Metformin has helped so many!!:happydance:

I know I've also heared of so many successful stories on meformin.. and that's why I'm going to try my best to stick to it.. :) Hopefully it will help me loose weight in the process.

hello ladies.... just wanted to drop in and give some :hugs: :hugs: :friends:

I'll be taking my test in the morning and i'm extremely nervious :/ I'll keep yall posted

Hi ladies!!! :wave: The nurse called me today and said that the test results were the same as before showing that I did not actually OV. I'm kinda confused as my chart with temps shows that I did, but what can you do. No need to tell me you're sorry about my news today because I'm definitely not, and I still believe in miracles. Not only that, this is the furthest I've gotten in my ttc journey as before I never could get referred to a FS, so it's good to know that whatever my body isn't doing, they will fix, and that's so exciting in itself. In the meantime, I'm going to wait patiently, if :af: doesn't show then I'll test to see what happens. If she does, then I will schedule my HSG test, and I'm really dreading that to be honest :dohh: but I know it'll be well worth it and that's the only way they will start me on clomid.

Have any of you had the HSG test??

Hey Socri, I complete agree with what you are saying.. Certainly there is nothing that we should to be sorry about. Its just a matter of days [or hours may be] before we all get our lovely BFP's..
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

As for the HSG: yea I had my first HSG done in July. To be honest I had one horrible time and it was extremely painful. But thankfully it was all over before I wanted to scream out for help.. But i know so many gals who didnt feel a thing! So fingers crossed for you hun xx :hugs::

hello ladies.... just wanted to drop in and give some :hugs: :hugs: :friends:

I'll be taking my test in the morning and i'm extremely nervious :/ I'll keep yall posted

Hey Lulu! Here is me sending you a truck load of baby dust your way!! GOOD LUCK!!!:dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

That's a not so fun symptom, ann, but its still very exciting that you're taking it.

I decided to handle my poas addiction and do an OPK just to see what my lines look like, and I was expecting it to look stark white, but it wasn't. My line is actually quite dark. :dohh: My cycle has me so confused :lol: I'm guessing I should continue testing because maybe my body is trying again. Idk. Check it out ladies.

Socri - It's a 100% Positive! I have never gotten anything like this on an OPK before! Good going! Have all the :sex:you can! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->