Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

well came back from my scan and everything looks like its on track.
the Dr. who came into the room though seemed like he was just in a rush! and i didnt get much info other than it looks good. 1.2 come back friday!. so a little disappointed that he couldnt tell me exactly which side or whatever. but anywho it looks good! :happydance: only thing on friday i have a 8am appointment and work starts at 8. hope they dont get annoyed with that!!

lulu: good luck testing!!!:dust::dust::dust:

That's a not so fun symptom, ann, but its still very exciting that you're taking it.

I decided to handle my poas addiction and do an OPK just to see what my lines look like, and I was expecting it to look stark white, but it wasn't. My line is actually quite dark. :dohh: My cycle has me so confused :lol: I'm guessing I should continue testing because maybe my body is trying again. Idk. Check it out ladies.

Socri - It's a 100% Positive! I have never gotten anything like this on an OPK before! Good going! Have all the :sex:you can! :flower:

Thanks. I really want it to be darker though, because I had a couple that were darker than this one earlier on. There's someone in another thread trying to convince me that I have PCOS because of all of the dark OPKs, but my FS hasn't mentioned it.

the Dr. who came into the room though seemed like he was just in a rush! and i didnt get much info other than it looks good. 1.2 come back friday!. so a little disappointed that he couldnt tell me exactly which side or whatever. but anywho it looks good! :happydance: only thing on friday i have a 8am appointment and work starts at 8. hope they dont get annoyed with that!!

Yeah, that's still good news. Good luck when you go back. FXed. :hug:

Hey Ladies :hugs: Well i dont see a line.. :shrugs: I'm going to test again saturday or sunday.. and go from there it is way too early come to think of it.. if nothing still then i'll pick up my meds and go for cycle two.

Just wanted to let ya'll know.

Also good luck ourfate...
sockritease you dont have pcos cause your FS would have mention something to you by now.. just dont listen to the wantabe doctors out there :hugs:

Hey Ladies :hugs: Well i dont see a line.. :shrugs: I'm going to test again saturday or sunday.. and go from there it is way too early come to think of it.. if nothing still then i'll pick up my meds and go for cycle two.

sockritease you dont have pcos cause your FS would have mention something to you by now.. just dont listen to the wantabe doctors out there :hugs:

:awww: yea you are right it is a bit early at 8dpo .. I am sure you are going to get a big fat line the next time you test! good luck dear!:thumbup:

Ourfate: Glad to hear everything is on track that is a good news. I have my 2nd scan of the follies on friday too. Good luck to us for friday!:flower:
:dust::dust:

Thanks lulu, I'm definitely not saying that I have it unless my doc says so, which she hasn't. And yeah its early so I wouldn't worry.

I really feel like this is going to be a lucky thread :hugs: ready for those :bfp:s to be posted.

Lily, did you get your results yet hun?

Ourfate: Yaay :happydance: sounds like good news for Friday!! :dust: ur way!!

Lulu: It is too early to test...just a heads up I was talking to my now prego cuzin :dohh: and she said she tested the day her period was due and it still came back negative; she didn't get a positive till 2 days after AF was due.

SockriTease: Pppssshhh yea don't listen to them; Your Dr. knows best! until your dr says otherwise you are PCOS CLEAR

And well ladies asss for me...not much going on here lately! 3 days before :witch: shows her ugly face...that issss if my cycle was the same before I was diagnosed with PCOS( i use to have a 30 day cycle) uuuggghh...but if dont get AF and I get :bfn:'s then I'll just have to wait for my next Dr. Appt. BLAH!:nope:

Ourfate: Yaay :happydance: sounds like good news for Friday!! :dust: ur way!!

Lulu: It is too early to test...just a heads up I was talking to my now prego cuzin :dohh: and she said she tested the day her period was due and it still came back negative; she didn't get a positive till 2 days after AF was due.

SockriTease: Pppssshhh yea don't listen to them; Your Dr. knows best! until your dr says otherwise you are PCOS CLEAR

And well ladies asss for me...not much going on here lately! 3 days before :witch: shows her ugly face...that issss if my cycle was the same before I was diagnosed with PCOS( i use to have a 30 day cycle) uuuggghh...but if dont get AF and I get :bfn:'s then I'll just have to wait for my next Dr. Appt. BLAH!:nope:

Hey Steph, When are you hoping to test? What dpo are u on?

Not really sure if I OV'd but I really do think I Ov'd on CD 22 according to my OPK's the test line was not as dark as the control line but it was THE DARKEST after that line I started getting faint lines and then starch white!! So i assumed thats when I ov'd. And if it was the case I would be 6DPO and ofcourse Ov'd way late in the cycle lol.
The thing that sux is that I can't get scans or bloodwork done to check if I ov'd until after I have been on Clomid for 3 months :growlmad:; then if I haven't gotten preggers by then they up the dose and do scans and bloodwork for the following 3 months and if nothing happens after that then they we try another plan.

Not really sure if I OV'd but I really do think I Ov'd on CD 22 according to my OPK's the test line was not as dark as the control line but it was THE DARKEST after that line I started getting faint lines and then starch white!! So i assumed thats when I ov'd. And if it was the case I would be 6DPO and ofcourse Ov'd way late in the cycle lol.
The thing that sux is that I can't get scans or bloodwork done to check if I ov'd until after I have been on Clomid for 3 months :growlmad:; then if I haven't gotten preggers by then they up the dose and do scans and bloodwork for the following 3 months and if nothing happens after that then they we try another plan.

Oh dear thats bad your hospital wont let you have any tests.. But looking at the positive side of it, you did get a positve OPK which is a good sign.. I am on CD12 today not even a faint line on the OPK:dohh: I am supposed to ovulate around the 16th but no signs yet..
I have hopes for you hun so try and test after a couple of days! Good luck to you:hugs::hugs:

Oh dear thats bad your hospital wont let you have any tests.. But looking at the positive side of it, you did get a positve OPK which is a good sign.. I am on CD12 today not even a faint line on the OPK:dohh: I am supposed to ovulate around the 16th but no signs yet..
I have hopes for you hun so try and test after a couple of days! Good luck to you:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Twinkilin!!! I really do think I ov'd i was reading online and it said the even though OPK's test line is suppose to be as dark or darker than the control line some women get close but not there and thats when they OV. I guess every1 is different! Soo im got my fx'd and ill just have to wait and see!! lol oooo heres a pic of my opk's for ya!! :thumbup:

https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/s_arzola/IMG_20110908_144933.jpg

And like I said after the last on all I got were faints and then plain ol' starch white!!

Thanks Twinkilin!!! I really do think I ov'd i was reading online and it said the even though OPK's test line is suppose to be as dark or darker than the control line some women get close but not there and thats when they OV. I guess every1 is different! Soo im got my fx'd and ill just have to wait and see!! lol oooo heres a pic of my opk's for ya!! :thumbup:

https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/s_arzola/IMG_20110908_144933.jpg

And like I said after the last on all I got were faints and then plain ol' starch white!!

Stephy - that is a 100% positive!! thumbup:
good going girl... I am pretty excited for ya :hugs:

Goodnews!!:thumbup:

:hugs:

twinklin- good luck on friday aswell!! i cant wait to go now!.

Steph- good luck to you!!! the pic looks good! Fx'ed for you!!

Lulu: still lots of hope for you, hoping for your :bfp:!!!

sockri- im still keeping my fx'ed that you Ov late!! good luck!

Lily? any news!!???!

it is sometimes hard to keep up with everyone hahaha

hey everyone, sorry havent got to read through all the pages but I caught a few things, lulu dont worry it is still early, sockri that really does look positive, ourfate is your follie 1.2? good luck to both the girls going back on friday, ann stick at it hun, I am definitely going to ask my doc about met.

Thanks for asking about my results, no I didnt get them today, the nurse told me to ring tomorrow morning......I am nervous!

tonnes and tonnes of baby dust to all xxx

glad to see everyone seems to be doing good & has things to look forward to. I hope everyone OV's & gets a :bfp: very soon!! I have a lot of stuff going on so I haven't had time to get on here much. Just wanted to check up on all my lovely ladies & give you some support & to know that I am still here for yalll!! <3 :dust:

It is hard to keep up with everyone. I easily get lost. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->