Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

hey everyone, sorry havent got to read through all the pages but I caught a few things, lulu dont worry it is still early, sockri that really does look positive, ourfate is your follie 1.2? good luck to both the girls going back on friday, ann stick at it hun, I am definitely going to ask my doc about met.

Thanks for asking about my results, no I didnt get them today, the nurse told me to ring tomorrow morning......I am nervous!

tonnes and tonnes of baby dust to all xxx

yeah he was in such a rush i couldnt really ask questions, and i think thats what he said and i asked him what my lining was and he said something like 3.5 ??? lol so i have no idea, he was a rude doc, but i am seeing my doctor on friday so i will find out better.

The ultrasound tech checked my right Ovary first and said it looked good and things looked "plump" like they should, then she went to the left side and got excited and said that side looked better! so thats good! hoping lots keep growing by friday

Check this out. Two different IC brand OPKs, same urine, two different results. :dohh: :lol: I'm stumped.

Attachments

• 914p.jpg
    914p.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
Check this out. Two different IC brand OPKs, same urine, two different results. :dohh: :lol: I'm stumped.

Gosh thats quite misleading with that green one! It is definitely a postive for u I bet. I am using those green strips too and harldy see any line, Cd13 today, supposed to ovulate on CD15, all being well :-s
what dpo are you on?

PS: They should have a 'Like' button in here!

glad to see everyone seems to be doing good & has things to look forward to. I hope everyone OV's & gets a :bfp: very soon!! I have a lot of stuff going on so I haven't had time to get on here much. Just wanted to check up on all my lovely ladies & give you some support & to know that I am still here for yalll!! <3 :dust:

Hey Crystal, :hugs::hugs: so sweet of you for dropping by and giving us your love :flower: do keep checking on all of us.. This place is the only thing that has been keeping me sane..:friends:
what CD are you on right now?

Gosh thats quite misleading with that green one! It is definitely a postive for u I bet. I am using those green strips too and harldy see any line, Cd13 today, supposed to ovulate on CD15, all being well :-s
what dpo are you on?

PS: They should have a 'Like' button in here!

I definitely agree on the 'like' button :haha: based on when I first OV'd, I would be 10DPO putting me at CD26, but I'm not so sure anymore :dohh:

I have been using the 'Thanks' button as 'Like' :haha:

PS:Few minutes ago why I was snooping around the twins forum is beyond me :coffee:

Hey girls just popped on to let yous know that I got my cd21 blood results back today, it is 41.9.......I have ovulated!!! woohoo finally in with a fair chance! x

Hey girls just popped on to let yous know that I got my cd21 blood results back today, it is 41.9.......I have ovulated!!! woohoo finally in with a fair chance! x

That's awesome news Lily!!!
:headspin::headspin::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee:
I can't wait til you start testing and tell us about that BFP. :thumbup:

thats awesome lily!!! :happydance::happydance: good luck from now on!, when will you be testing?

and socri- i was on google looking up twin ultrasound scans this morning too haha

I have been using the 'Thanks' button as 'Like' :haha:

PS:Few minutes ago why I was snooping around the twins forum is beyond me :coffee:

:rofl: Me too!!! Well, not the part about the twins forum, hilariousness! :hugs:

Yayyyyy!! I am so pleased for you Lily! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thats awesome lily!!! :happydance::happydance: good luck from now on!, when will you be testing?

and socri- i was on google looking up twin ultrasound scans this morning too haha

Oki now we have had 2 confessions so far :blush::blush:
Gals come on now, who else have been looking up and reading up abt Twins!? [ultrasound images/ bumps/ sucess stories/ clomind twins/ preseed twins/ iui twins/ivf twin all inculded!]

Hands up! :=;=;

Gals come on now, who else have been looking up and reading up abt Twins!? [ultrasound images/ bumps/ sucess stories/ clomind twins/ preseed twins/ iui twins/ivf twin all inculded!]

I will admit that I'm all into the 1st Tri looking at scans and such, but I guess I've been sleeping on the twin forums. I better get on that :lol: Are twins common with clomid?

Hey girls....GOSH this thread grows by the min. :haha: Ive been ubber busy at work boss is going on vacation!:wacko:

:happydance::happydance: Yay Lily!! Yea yea when will you be testing?????

And 4 sure Imma confess to watching EVERY MORNING on TLC "Baby Story" It shows the birth and everything...and I cry every time I see the mom and :baby: meet for the first time:cry: Just hoping we will all be in that position soon!!!

By the way...ugh I think Im on my way out...i have been cramping all day...and me and DH got into a lil argument today and grrrrrrrrrrrr just makes me more mad and I start cramping more!!:growlmad:

thanks steph, was thinking of testing sunday but now I am thinking of trying to hold out until wednesday if af doesnt show first (due monday....I think! lol)

I will admit that I'm all into the 1st Tri looking at scans and such, but I guess I've been sleeping on the twin forums. I better get on that :lol: Are twins common with clomid?

Yes there is a 10% chance if having twins with clomid!

And steph don t say your out till that ugly :witch: shows her face!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->