Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Yea there is a fair chance to have twins/multiples when on clomid! Someone I know from work was ttc for more then 15 months and then when she was put on clomid went ahead to have a fraternal twin gals!

So fingers crossed for all of us gals singleton or double or triplets or more!! BRING IT ON!!!!
We are all sooooo ready!

Calling LULU...

How have u been gal? All is well?:flower:

I would love twins too !! :) Well I'd be super nervous but SUPER excited. My dad's a fraternal twin so hopefully that ups my chances.

Ugh, the regular ttc forum. . .https://girls take a look at this thread I came accross when in ltttc section, all I can say is...how rude!!!!

oh did it not, sorry! it is in the ltttc section anyways, quite near the top, I was in there wanting to join in over there, dont think I will bother now!

I don't seem to be able to access thenlink either. What's is about? Anyone trying any stunts ?

twinklin you make me lol, what is a stunt?

They are just complaining about us (well "regular" ttc'ers in general) saying we are ignorant and naive etc as if we get an easy ride or something!

They are just complaining about us (well "regular" ttc'ers in general) saying we are ignorant and naive etc as if we get an easy ride or something!

And that's exactly what I call a stunt!
Insensitive ones!

Insensitive ones!

Oh I see! ya learn something new everyday, I am going to use that word from now on!

Insensitive ones!

Oh I see! ya learn something new everyday, I am going to use that word from now on!

Sure darling all urs :**
by the way whats the name of the thread again? Who talks like that!?

Insensitive ones!

Sure darling all urs :**
by the way whats the name of the thread again? Who talks like that!?

Thanks! I know! I think it is something like Ugh the regular ttc forum

something like that anyway, it is quite near the top in ltttc

I'm all for the multiples! What am I waiting on! I'm giving this crazy body of mine a few more days and I'm taking provera and getting clomid asap :haha: no time to waste, its been too long already :)

And I will check out that thread.

I posted in that thread :lol: some ltttcers are really rude like they should have special rights or something. :nope:

:haha: I had to say something, they think they're better than everyone else or that they know more. But if you're still not pg, that doesn't make you superior, you would need encouragement even more instead of putting others down. People don't get it though. :shrug:

Bringing that thread in over here so that you can all go jump on it :nope: not on at all!

If any more is said of the thread (which is now closed) I will close this thread down as well.

Forum rules and TOS:

Continuing locked or removed threads elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. If a thread has been moderated, it is with good reason. Posts questioning or complaining about such actions will either be removed or closed.

Hey girls....GOSH this thread grows by the min. :haha: Ive been ubber busy at work boss is going on vacation!:wacko:

:happydance::happydance: Yay Lily!! Yea yea when will you be testing?????

And 4 sure Imma confess to watching EVERY MORNING on TLC "Baby Story" It shows the birth and everything...and I cry every time I see the mom and :baby: meet for the first time:cry: Just hoping we will all be in that position soon!!!

By the way...ugh I think Im on my way out...i have been cramping all day...and me and DH got into a lil argument today and grrrrrrrrrrrr just makes me more mad and I start cramping more!!:growlmad:

Steph, that sucks that the argument is making your cramps worse, I hope your cramps ease up. I might be out myself, or I might take myself out because I'm anxious to start clomid. Good luck hun x :hugs:

Congrats on ovulating Lily!

And as much as I want to be pregnant, I really hope that I don't get pg with twins. I don't think I could handle it.... I have snooped around in the multiples section though. I sort of snoop around everywhere :shrug:

Hey Ladies... Sorry I havent been on here in awhile.. I hope all ya'll are doing good.. Congrats on the big O lily!!!

I've been sick as all get out.. sleeping alot... I'll be testing again in the morning.. fingerscrossed cause something has to be going on..

just wanted to let ya'll know i've been praying for all of you.. and I havent forgotten ya'll :hugs: :friends:

let ya'll know what happens in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->