Last Year's Hits

Phantom

Mommy
Reaction score
What were some fav gifts your LOs got last year?

My son who was 3 played most with this whack-a-mole toy. He still loves it.

Attachments

• whacka.jpg
    whacka.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 5
DS is still besotted with his toy underground train and his wooden Thomas trains.

My daughter loves her alphabet puzzle which i got her 2 years ago :thumbup:

This Little Tikes build and play dinosaur:m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Little-Tikes-Build-Play-BROWN-Dinosaur-BOXED-GREAT-TOY-GIFT-/321487409114

William loves his Leapreader, that is a big success and he will be having more add on items for it this year.

Thomas loves his Megabloks Tiny 'n' Tuff Car Transporter and his projector Thomas train although he has only started playing with them recently.

Both children love the Smart Snack Ice Cream set although it was actually William's present.

The Asda wooden dolls house for sure!!!

K's is her barbie dream house and J's is his game capture.

Morgans hits: Toy story toys, his lego sets, his superhero figures.

harveys hits: thomas megabloks, big jcb trucks (still get played with EVERY day)

Hollys favourite was a little shop set we bought her with a cash register. She still loves that!

Ethan loves his Melissa and Doug car transporter.

Molly loves her Hama beads.

My daughter still loves her furby and little live birds

Mega marble run was a big hit with lo, he still plays with it at least every other day. Lego, but he is a little obsessed with it!

Yeah marble run for us to any lego and a wee ufo flying toy 😊

My oldest was his video games lol

My 8 year old was her barbies, skates and books

My youngest loves her outside playhouse, Melissa and Doug puzzles, playmobil 123 stuff and her snow glow elsa she plays with this stuff daily!!

For my boys it was their Xbox! It's the only thing they actually used for more than a day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->