Last Year's Hits

For DS1 it will always be his dinosaur books haha
DS2 was FIFA 15 it's the first time that a FIFA game has been his rather than his Dad's, he has FIFA 16 hidden away upstairs for his birthday next month.
DS3 his imaginext toys.
DS4 at the time loved his toot toot animals, but over this last year he has change so much that they now never see the light of day and its all about the superheroes and ninja turtles now

Zoe's would have to be her Playmobil 123 Suburban house - she quite liked it at the time, and now it is probably her favourite toy - she plays with it every day and carries one of the figures (she, rather imaginatively i feel, calls her 'playmobil girl!) around with her everywhere.

Hayden, I'm not too sure to be honest. At the time he absolutely loved his Octonauts Gup X, but as someone else said he has changed so much, and is really into superheroes and Lego.

Roxy would have to be her Legos (still uses them just about every day) and the Nintendo DS.

Lizzy I would say her Lego Duplos.

Scout. He loves his scout teddy/dog just wish it didn't take so many batteries cost me a fortune this last year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->