• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late April Early May 2013 babies. :)

Awww foxy she's so cute lol. Little man isn't showing any teeth yet but he loves to bite and is super drooly so maybe soon. He has now been on solids for two weeks bananas, sweet potatoes and squash and he looooves them! We are going to do purées as well as blw. His four month appt was Friday he was 14lbs 13oz and 25" long he was 13% for weight and 62% height lol my long skinny boy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 5
Jackson had his 4 month appointment last weekend - 20 pounds even (100th percentile) and 26.25 inches long (85th percentile). our big happy boy!

Our boys are sooo close, jtink! 19.8 lbs and 27" long as of last Wednesday!

Hey girls! So nice to hear your all doing great! And the baby pictures are fab. How many ounces of expressed breast milk do you send with Jackson each day? My neighbor says only 4 oz at a time, but my moms given the baby 8 and our nanny is thinking 6. I'm all confused.
I can't believe how far we've all come in a year! Crazy!

Hi sass! Good to hear from you :) Madelyn has 3 oz of expressed breast milk every 3 hrs at daycare. I nurse her before and after she goes. I also heard the "only 4 oz at a time" rule & she seems to do well on 3. And believe me, if she weren't full she would scream for more! :)

sass, i send jackson three 5 oz. bottles every day. but....remember, i have a 20 pound boy here :)

i also nurse him before and after. he just loves loves loves to eat :)

My baby boy has got his first cough and cold :(

Our day is pretty routined:

7am wake up...get Jenson up, feed him a little creamy porridge,get his nappy changed and change his clothes, play with him,sing a lot of roary the racing car (he loves that!)

Around 9: Jenson goes into his cot for his morning nap,so I get myself changed and do housework.

About 10am he wakes,so we take the dog a walk and pop to the shops for a newspaper...more playtime,like learning him how to roll and jumperoo

Around 1pm he has another nap,so it gives me time to prepare lunch for when hubby gets home and finish off the rest of the housework.

Jenson wakes just before hubby arrived home and has a little bit of puréed food and playtime all over again!

Hubby arrives home and we usually pop out with Jenson for the afternoon for walks or visiting family etc.

Around 7 Jenson has a bath,baby massage, pyjamas and a cudle with a book (usually Winnie the Pooh!) and bedtime. He usually then wakes at 1am and 5am for a feed.

He's still breastfed on demand too...it's so tiring and of course there are times when I lack energy and feel like I should be doing more with him,and I'm not afraid to admit that he likes a bit of tv and his jumperoo,but we can't be supermom all the time right?

Though,I should be getting a job offer confirmed by tomorrow to start next week,so everything will be tipped upside down with him going to a nursery...I'm a little worried but I know it'll be good for him to mix with other babies and ill miss him more than he misses me!

How much expressed breast milk do other moms give their babies at nursery? Just curious...my little boy is 21lb+ now (extremely big boy!) xx

Mrs wakes about 5:30 and has a big feed. Then goes back to sleep until 8-8:30.

We get her dresses really quick and head to work. (I work with DH at the family business.) depending on the day we stay for 1-3 hours and she eats as soon as we get there.

There are lots of people to get to. And she tends to sit in the morning meeting and look around. Or she'll have a nap.

Then on Monday we have baby sensory at 11, Tuesday we go to the shops. Wednesday we have 11am playground. Thursday we have 10am baby cafe and Froday we go to rhyme time at the library at 11:30.

Afternoons we see friends or stay home. Tend to cycle between playmat,l ap jumperoo. And nowadays we have a little sit in the highchair and play with toys.

She's fed on demand but tends to have a big feed every 3 hours.

She has a few little naps but a big 2 hour one at about 2pm. So I get bits done then.

At 4:30ish we go and pick daddy up. Then there's lots of singing and playing with him while I cook dinner.

Then 7:30 is bathtime. 8pm big feed and 8:30 in the cot.

Sounds much like us except naps in the day only last 25 mins so I can't get much done!

Our normal daily routine is:

730/8am missy wakes up. We play and cuddle

9am school drop off for DD1. Come home do first bottle then put down for a nap. She is down for an hour then up for play time (tummy time, jolly jumper etc). Normally goes down for a second nap around 12/1230

130pm first solids/ purée (normally fruit or cereal)

2pm second bottle, play time, maybe a quick nap.

3pm school pick up, once home down for a nap. Normally wakes up by 430pm for playtime with daddy when he gets home from work.

5/ 530pm second solids/ purée (veggies and or meat)

530/6pm third bottle, down for a nap so we can do dinner. May or may not wake to play.

9pm every third night we do a bath (hope to increase that to every night soon)

930pm forth/ last bottle then straight to bed awake, she self settle and goes to sleep within 10-20 mins

We are rarely in bed before midnight. So far we have brought forward her last bottle from midnight to 930pm my aim is to bring it down to 8/830pm. We have only in the last few weeks stopped swaddling (using our zipadee instead) and will be moving her in to her big cot in the nursery in the next two weeks as she has truly outgrown her craddle!

Our days are still pretty much all over the place. But it's usually like this:

7/8am wake up, change, bottle

Play on the floor for 20-30min, exersaucer, maybe dance around, whatever

9:30 some food, talk, wash bottles while he whines at me from his high chair
A couple more sips of bottle maybe an oz or two
Down for a small nap in his swing

10/11 awake to play alternating again from floor to exersaucer or go check the mail dance around etc

12 more food, more like a whole meal 1-1 1/2 containers this time whereas morning is maybe half a container
1 couple sips of bottle then upstairs in his crib for his nap

3/330 up from his nap and daddy is home so play with daddy and the floor and exersaucer, tv with daddy (bc mommy is napping lol oh well)

4/430 more food or maybe a bottle

Play with daddy

530 we eat dinner sometimes if he hasn't eaten food well give him food while we all eat

6/630 bath, lotion, pjs
Relax with daddy or mommy if I'm not working

730 bedtime bottle 7oz
8/830 bed

And he sttn

I feel like he never naps during the day any more he takes rly short little naps

And he's also been a big fat stinkin mamas boy lately I swear I can't even get a meal in bc he wants constant attention and will only tolerate being on the floor or in his exersaucer for maybe 20 min max before he wants to be picked up.

As you can see he also eats a TON. And he only poops once every two days and it's not that much?? Not a lot of spitting up either and he is in the 13%tile for weight so he must have a black hole in his belly!

Wow it's so quiet in here lately!

How is everyone going? Our latest development/ milestone is that missy can now sit upright with no support for extended periods ( a good few minutes). I am one proud mummy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 3
Aww good job Ziva.

We're almost there with sitting. But still a bit wobbly. Maybe 30 seconds or so.

:)

5 weeks until food!! Weeeeee.

Aw, good job! My LO is just wobbly, can only stay upright for about ~10 seconds. He's getting there!

My little one doing poorly today :( a rash behind his ears, fussy, and has runny poops. :( Maybe he's teething?

Oh no Ttc - hope he's feeling much better soon!!

AFM - Madelyn is 5 months old today!! I can't believe how much she has grown! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->