• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late April Early May 2013 babies. :)

I'm also feeling pretty accomplished, I've breastfed for 4 months now!! It was such a struggle, so so hard, but we've made it this far! When I was going through the worst part, I said I'd only go to 6 months but now I want to do it until LO weens himself, no matter how long that is.

Well done you. :)

I feel the same. No way after that 8/10 weeks of bf hell am I quitting anytime soon. Hopefully we can just keep BFing until she doesn't need milk anymore and never have to spend on formula.

how did you guys get your little "breastfeeding buttons" ? i want one!

i can't believe that i really truly have exclusively breastfed the whole time! it was so hard at first, and now i have to pump 3x a day at work. but it's worth it, knowing that even while i'm at work, he's getting my milk. makes me feel very proud :)

Blinkies are all here Hun. :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/breastfeeding/532894-all-cow-blinkies-here.html

thanks cupcake! i feel like it's a badge i've earned :)

i nurse LO in the mornings, nights and weekends, and during the day when i'm at work he gets bottles of breastmilk that i've pumped. (which is not easy - pumping is terrible, but LO is worth it!!)

how is everyone doing? LO has just been a doll lately. big belly laughs, teething and just being an all around angel. :)

DD has been great lately too.

Her reflux is much better, she's so happy and chatty and smiles all the time.

She has also been sleeping 10-11 hours at night. But I think it was just a lovely phase as tinight she went down at 9. Woke at 1. Down at 2 and is not back awake (4:30)

Boo!

I can't begrudge her being hungry though. She fed and is asleep again. But she pooped while she was eating so will need changing once her food has gone down a bit.

Hi ladies! Sorry I feel as though its been a while. My sisters wedding was Saturday & LO was an absolute angel! My speech went well too - I only cried once & then pulled it together!

Spent all day yesterday crying off & on due to me going back to work & LO starting daycare today :( I'm just sick over it, wishing I could be a SAHM. We can't afford for me to stay home though. :( I'm having nightmares about her having too many bottles of my milk at daycare so that she won't want to nurse when she gets home & so I can't keep up with pumping. I'm a teacher, so it's actually been hard to find time in my schedule for pumping. So nervous over everything - please say it gets better!

bellarosa, it DOES get easier, truly! the whole weekend before i went back to work, i cried because i didn't want to leave LO. then the day i dropped him off, i cried the whole day. turns out, LO was just fine. it gets easier day by day. my best friend is a working mom, too, and told me that i should be proud of myself for working - i am working to provide a better life for LO - working to provide them with a happy, carefree life. my mom was a working mom and i turned out just fine, and so will our babies!! :)

It went well actually. She took 4 naps, drank 3 bottles (although I'm going to put more breastmilk in each bottle tomorrow) & had 4 wet diapers. She was wicked clingy after I picked her up til bed tho - didn't want to be out down & wanted to nurse constantly (both comfort sucking & actually eating) for almost the entire evening. I can't say I minded - missed her so much today!

On another note - realized that one year ago today I got my BFP @ 10 dpo :) felt too good to be true!! :D

Hi ladies :)

A year ago today I got my BFP :)

Was super scared as it was so soon after the MC and we weren't meant to BD.

Oh well, it was obviously meant to be.

DD had her last set of jabs this morning. A bit whingy buy doing ok so far.

I'm so glad they're over!!!!

i missed my BFP anniversary. i got my BFP on august 21st, 2012. i was POSITIVE i was not preggo, so i took my last preggo test just to get it out of the house. imagine my shock and delight when a pale pink 2nd line appeared. it was the 2nd happiest day of my life - the happiest being the day my sweet boy was born :)

Tomorrow is my BFP anniversary, such a lovely positive thing to remember and celebrate. I too was positive I was not pregnant as after 16 months of trying, I'd stopped ttc from August...and got pregnant.

DD goes down at 8pm and wakes around 4.30. Then back down until approx 8. She then naps again about 9 so morning is my good time to get things done (like eating brekkie and showering)! I think they technically class that as sttn as I read over 5 hours was sttn. It would be nice though if she could go just another couple of hours to the first feed.

Hope you are all well, I'm already thinking about baby's first Christmas. What has everyone planned (if you've even thought about it)!

Aww happy uh...anniversary lol i got my bfp sept 3rd so coming up soon. Cannot believe that was already a year ago. It was such a surprise and honestly the reactions from family members were not ones I like to remember or look back on. So glad everyone else has such a happy memory!

Xmas is always a crazy time for us bc DSS's bday is the 30th so we have to buy double presents and now presents for another person too lol
Honestly I think I'm just gonna get lo some wooden blocks, a few cars or trains, one of those bouncy tiggers and whatever boxes DSSs presents come in lol

I am soooooooooo excited for Christmas. :)

DH and I are each going to shop for DD in secret and wrap the presents then open what each other has bought.

I wonder how much double stuff we'll buy!

I'm looking forward to just having him here for Christmas. I remember how lonely Christmas mornings felt while TTC... especially when we went to family get togethers and they had their LO's and we'd get comments on how we should have kids too. I will get him special Christmas pajamas and an outfit, and some toys, like wooden blocks.

My BFP anniversary was on the 28th - one of the happiest days of my life. It was my 3rd round of Clomid, we just got back from a 13 hour car ride after a 2 week vacation. The last couple days of our vacation, I was more tired than usual and always hungry. I figured I was just tired from our trip. When we got home late that night, I took my last pregnancy test, just to get it out of the house. I seriously had no idea, no feeling like it could be the time! Well when 2 pink lines showed up instantly I was in complete shock. :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->