• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late April Early May 2013 babies. :)

CupcakeBaby

Pregnant with a Princess
Reaction score
Hi ladies - though we should graduate to the baby groups.

Let me know your baby's name and birthday and I'll do a little list here. :)

CupcakeBaby - Baby Bee - 28th April - 7lb 8.5oz

Foxy: Ziva Leeloo - 23 April - 7lb 14oz

I can't believe my lil girl will be 3 weeks old tomorrow!

Welcome ladies. Will update the first post when I don't have an angry baby screaming at me!!

Foxy - I know what you mean. Can't believe we've already had her 2 weeks! It's gone so fast and she's so different already!

Jenson Theo, born 5:00am on Tuesday 30th April 2013 weighing 8lb 3oz!

Lovely idea for a baby group! It might actually keep me sane on my regular 3am feeds with a fussy squawking baby that wants milk but is too tired and lazy to attach to my boob without a fight! :) x

Jayson Robert born May 9th 7lbs 13oz

Lpjkp I know how u feel! I feel like he is constantly on the boob!! The first day was amazing he fed every 4 hrs for 30 min. Then he ran out of colostrum and yezterday and a little today had to supplement forumla...my milk now is starting to come in but only a little so now he cluster feeds. 15 min at a time every 45 min-2hrs. Oy! I'm pumping to try and help my milk along and so if he gets too hungry we can supplement with a breastmilk bottle instead of formula..

I'm a little overwhelmed I am SO greatful oh is a second timer and can tell me what's normal and what's not. I freak out whenever he cries a ton or has gas or fights his sleep.

I've had 2 nights of cluster feeds now. Thank you growth spurt. :(

She's not slept more than 90 minutes at night until just now. Did 3.5 hours but that's only because after an hour she started fussing and in my exhausted haze I picked her up and put her on my chest and we both slept for 2.5 hours like that. M

It's so hard as I know it's a risk but on the other hand that just feels like how her and I are meant to sleep. She fussed a teeny bit to wake up and feed and is now feeding beautifully whereas if she'd woken in the cot she'd have got a lot more worked up.

Hannah Jill born 9th May 6lb 12.5oz

Thanks xx

My milk has finally come in in full force. My boobs HURT. lol
Was able to hand express 1oz from each cuz they were so engorged. My left moreso than my right :/
He did amazing last night though. Went up to bed around 1230 he fed at 1am to 130am. Slept until 4am for a feed and change. He cried a lil when I changed but after he fed he fell asleep. Then slept til 745 and up for a feed and change and he just woke up and fussed a teeny bit to tell me to wake up lol. I slept better last night than I did pregnant!

Hopefully we can keep it up.

Anyone else's pelvis hurt? Like..my pubic bone and hips feel intensely sore.
Oy.
Lady parts r back to normal but these hemorrhoids suck!

Hope everyone and their littles r well!

Engorgement is the worst! I took a long, hot shower and just let them run. I also left a hot compress on them and that helped a lot, although I leaked all over myself without realizing it. Next time, I'll leave a cloth diaper under each one. It's been much better though, although I have started pumping to ease it a bit. I pump down before LO feeds so he's getting more hindmilk than foremilk and I still pump 4oz per breast! I also keep letting down an ounce or more per breast at the most inopportune times. My breast pads can't keep up! Better to over-produce than under-produce, but I need to remember/figure out how to keep from leaking through my clothes.

Up for my 3am feed!

Jenson is doing so well...bath/massage/feed routine from 9, asleep by 10 (in his own crib too! Yayy!) and sleeps all the way until 3! After I finish this feed, he will usually sleep until 7am now...I have such a laid back baby right now, so savouring every minute of sleep I can before all that changes! Lol

Jealous of all you ladies that are back to feeling normal down there...its been 2 weeks today and I STILL sting down there, especially when I pee! My pubic bone still hurts too if ive been stood a while...ahh well, he is so worth it! Xx

Gave in last night and let Bee lay right next to me. I put her on her back in the crook of my arm.

We got 2 sleeps of 3 hours compared to her waking after 1 hour if she's sleeping on her own.

Makes me feel so much happier and more positive too. So I think that's how we'll sleep for the next little while.

Just fed her but now she's WIDE awake and hiccuping. Lol.

We do that too cupcake if it looks like we are in for a rough night! Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do just for a little more sleep. ..yay for more sleep though! X

MrsBabcock - I have weird pelvis issues!

I think it stretched during labour (no surprise there) so now it clicks a bit. But the worst thing is when I change positions I get a horrible pain like my clitoris is in a vice.

Looked it up and it's because your nerves are attached to the pelvis. MW also thinks it could be from too many pelvic floor exercises so I've cut back on them for now.

Lpj - I'm still having massive issues down under too! I swear its gotten worse so yesterday I went to see my dr in case of infection. She said no infection but it looks like I pulled my stitches apart. I can barely sit and it burns :( thought this wouldn't last s long as it has... Thankfully she prescribed a numbing ointment for me but its not as wonderful as you'd think or hope!!

I get the pelvis cracking too when I turn in bed. It was doing it when I was pregnant but doesn't seen to have gone away. Survived my first BM since birth yesterday, I was ridiculously proud of myself and it wasn't too bad. Hannah also did her first BM for a few days, talk about Poonami! It took the two of us to clean her up.

lpkjp: I'm definitely with you on feeling stingy down there. Ouch. Tucks pads and benzocaine spray have been my best friends! And the sitz bath. I really wish I could take a full on bath though. My joints are all very sore as is my back. I don't remember feeling so badly last time.

Cupcake: My babies both were much better sleepers when we co-bed than by themselves. This LO in particular will sleep as long as 4 hours between feeds when co-bedding! I love it. plus he stays nice and warm and it's easy to feed him as I just lean over. We both get much more sleep!

Bella: Congrats!! Lovely name. :) Sorry you're having issues too. I took a look and I pulled my stitches apart too. Called the doc and he said just to use the benzocaine spray. I also use only Mama Cloth instead of plastic pads. Who knows if it helps but they are softer.

RE pelvis clicking: Every time I turn over in bed there is a LOUD pop, I had assumed it was my hip joints, but now that you all mention it, it's coming from my pelvis! Yikes. I hope that goes away. Although when it does pop it feel good, like popping my back. Relieves the tension from laying on my side all night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->